Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 09:22 AM   #121
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob's S14 View Post
I totally missed the dissing of Soulja Boy. What did he say? I heard them mention it at the press conference.

Alston is ok, I think his best quality is that he's not afraid to take a big shot. He will actually try and drive or create a better shot than just a jumper. I think T-mac settles for WAY too many jumpers and fade aways.

Quote:
http://www.goerie.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...LL04/804190479
However, the comments from Arenas didn't bother James.

"I know him personally so it wasn't bad as I thought he was going to say," James said.

Hearing DeShawn Stevenson say he's overrated likely did.

Stevenson said it after the Wizards beat the Cavaliers, 101-99, last month in Washington. When first hearing about it, James was reported in the Cleveland Plain-Dealer saying, "With DeShawn Stevenson, it's kind of funny.

"It's almost like Jay-Z (responding to a negative comment) made by Soulja Boy. It doesn't make sense."

Jay-Z > Soulja Boy
Old 04-25-2008, 09:04 PM   #122
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
Hack-a-Shaq in effect!
Old 04-25-2008, 09:05 PM   #123
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
In the first quarter, no less.
It would make my week to see the suns get swept.

And I write too!
Old 04-25-2008, 10:29 PM   #124
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Fuck the Suns. Why can't they beat San Antonio?
They are ruining my wishes to see a LAL-PHX WCF.
Old 04-25-2008, 10:57 PM   #125
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
damn refs are weak. that a flagrant? c'mon now....
Old 04-25-2008, 11:55 PM   #126
yudalicious
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
yudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
Fuck the Suns. Why can't they beat San Antonio?
They are ruining my wishes to see a LAL-PHX WCF.
because they have players whose natural tendency is to not play defense and a coach who doesn't do a good job coaching defense, especially team defense. their defensive execution down the stretch is horrible, their inability to guard the pick n roll killed them 3 times in this series. Nash is a great offensive player but he gives up alot on the defensive end as well. You need to surround Nash with smart team defenders to cover his shortcoming, unfortunately neither amare nor shaq does that. The suns are in a shitty situation, tongiht's loss almost feels like an end to this run and gun phoenix era. Nash is not getting younger or better, neither is shaq. Neither is going anywhere and Shaq's contract is monstrous. And they're sold the draft picks they have comign up. So basically the only valuable piece to their future is Amare, he certainly has all the physicals tools to be a decent team defender and a great player. I think DAntoni's time is limited as well.

edit: don't worry, as a basketball fan, I'd like to see a more competitive match up, and I think the spurs fit that bill better than the suns.
Old 04-25-2008, 11:56 PM   #127
yudalicious
Zilvia Addict

yudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandy Boosts View Post
damn refs are weak. that a flagrant? c'mon now....
could be construed as a flagrant, total contact on body, no play on the ball... you sound like a typical phoenix fan... jk
Old 04-26-2008, 12:28 AM   #128
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yudalicious View Post
could be construed as a flagrant, total contact on body, no play on the ball... you sound like a typical phoenix fan... jk
that's what most people do when they draw a charge
stand in front, hands to the side, swing your body juuuust a bit to get contact

me??? a phoenix fan? HAHAHA good one
Old 04-26-2008, 12:30 AM   #129
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by yudalicious View Post
you sound like a typical phoenix fan... jk
What a low blow. hahahahaha

Old 04-26-2008, 12:31 AM   #130
yudalicious
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandy Boosts View Post
that's what most people do when they draw a charge
stand in front, hands to the side, swing your body juuuust a bit to get contact
except shaq got there EXTRA late, haha. either way, it's not that farfetched to call that a flag1, imo.
Old 04-26-2008, 12:32 AM   #131
yudalicious
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
What a low blow. hahahahaha

hey I added "jk" in there.
Old 04-26-2008, 01:19 AM   #132
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

true, I guess refs know about the emotion of these 2 teams riding high.

I hope PHX goes out with a BANG sunday?
Old 04-26-2008, 01:27 AM   #133
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Rob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rob's S14
it was a easy call because the baseline ref saw shaq give him like a forearm to the midsection. if he had both arms at his sides, it most likely would have been called a blocking foul, no flagrant.

the biggest display that shows how much shaq has dropped off on d isn't his lack of ability to guard the pick n roll (he's always been terrible at it) it's that he's tried to take like 2 or 3 charges, and from guys like oberto...i mean shaq outweighs him by like 100 lbs easy. he's not even trying to block anymore because he can't. the spurs totally exposed the bad defense of the suns.
Old 04-26-2008, 01:12 PM   #134
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
less than 2 hours til' gametime for the lakers
Old 04-26-2008, 01:48 PM   #135
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I'll be at ESPN Zone watching the game.
Old 04-26-2008, 02:09 PM   #136
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

I went there last week. Could only score 28 pts on the free throw thing though
Old 04-26-2008, 02:15 PM   #137
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

My game-high on that thing is 48pts. Feels
good to see other people crowd up and watch
you shoot.

I like the one at Dave and Buster's better. I have
a vid of me somewhere... I'll find it.
Old 04-26-2008, 02:33 PM   #138
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

My form takes a tad too long haha. I can't just grab n throw. I still shoot pretty fast, but not fast enough.
Old 04-26-2008, 02:56 PM   #139
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Rob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Rob's S14
Game time is 330 right? I'm heading down to the block to watch it. I hope their A/C is blasting.
Old 04-26-2008, 03:10 PM   #140
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

230 I think. But it'll probably be around 3.
there's still 8 min left in 4th for the Magic/Raptor game.
Old 04-26-2008, 03:39 PM   #141
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
gametime folks
Old 04-26-2008, 06:03 PM   #142
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

lakers get the win!!!!!
Old 04-26-2008, 06:31 PM   #143
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

no heart from denver. kinda boring after the 1st half.
Old 04-26-2008, 07:06 PM   #144
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Karl and D'Antoni gonna get capped?

That would be quite hilarious. Nellie missed the playoffs, Warriors extend his contract.
Old 04-26-2008, 07:09 PM   #145
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

*yawn*

I thought this series was going to be exciting.
Pretty boring, just like the Eastern Playoffs.

Nuggets are done. Lakers in 4.

EDIT: Celtics lose to he Hawks. Wow.

Last edited by ALTRNTV; 04-26-2008 at 09:20 PM..
Old 04-27-2008, 03:11 AM   #146
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

kouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kouki_s14
how the fuck did celtics lose? im not so sure they can win a championship if they cant sweep the hawks.......
Old 04-27-2008, 02:10 PM   #147
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

damnit wizards

phoenix came out to play damn! they are not going out without a fight

looks like when lakers were up 3-1 few years ago and they came back and won...damnit!

ps. some of you guys may wonder, damn this guy posts about every game.
yes I do. do i have a life? yeah I do, but the NBA takes over me once the post season starts haha
Old 04-27-2008, 02:14 PM   #148
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
God damn Wizards..

因果関係の流れ
Old 04-27-2008, 06:08 PM   #149
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

yeah i thought it would be more exciting also....-faces on the nuggets

Quote:
*yawn*

I thought this series was going to be exciting.
Pretty boring, just like the Eastern Playoffs.

Nuggets are done. Lakers in 4.

EDIT: Celtics lose to he Hawks. Wow.
Old 04-28-2008, 08:54 AM   #150
bboyt3nsk
Zilvia Member

bboyt3nsk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to bboyt3nsk
Quote:
Originally Posted by kouki_s14 View Post
WOW

WTF happened with the cavs, i get home from school and see that score

I'm speechless....
Its ok, It was just a fluke! You didnt think the Cavs would lose two in a row to the wizards?

Go Cavs

Wally needs to step it up. Wally has been one of my favorite players for a loooong time. And the "sharp shooter" has lost his touch. Although, hes showed a few signs of regaining.