Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 04-17-2008, 02:13 PM   #331
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
I was thinking pink and black first but the engine bay is already done and im lazy too take it back out. We have a Touke member that owns his own shop and hooks us up all the time. So no not baller.

hmmm, pink and black??? it'd be hot if a hot blonde was driving it. topless, of course. the car.

so ur settled on the orange?
Old 04-17-2008, 02:16 PM   #332
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
geez. me u n mark just went thru a whole page of just crooked chat. lol
Old 04-17-2008, 02:17 PM   #333
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
hmmm, pink and black??? it'd be hot if a hot blonde was driving it. topless, of course. the car.

so ur settled on the orange?
Mark naked standing up on rear seat with blond wig and stunna shades on will work?

No, if I can get a visual for it I will take drive train out and do it right.
Old 04-17-2008, 02:20 PM   #334
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Mark naked standing up on rear seat with blond wig and stunna shades on will work?

No, if I can get a visual for it I will take drive train out and do it right.
b a l l a with t i m e

haha so gangster

just be sure its ready for may

but sure, i guess that'll work. im sure mark is willing too
Old 04-17-2008, 02:28 PM   #335
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
c'mon eric. you know i can hit the same clipping points as you can, but clip the cone with the edge of my ridiculously fucked up fako-aero and make it wobble without knockin them over, and do it with style and smoke
True story.

msg
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 02:31 PM   #336
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
b a l l a with t i m e

haha so gangster

just be sure its ready for may

but sure, i guess that'll work. im sure mark is willing too
HAHAHA...for may its white for sure.
Old 04-17-2008, 02:35 PM   #337
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
HAHAHA...for may its white for sure.
fooo shoooooo
Old 04-17-2008, 02:43 PM   #338
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
im down!!!!....but im gonna need to borrow your blond wig chuck!!!!
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 02:53 PM   #339
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
im down!!!!....but im gonna need to borrow your blond wig chuck!!!!
i told you not to mention that mark. fuck man.
Old 04-17-2008, 08:43 PM   #340
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Signed up for HTM .. and not ready lol
Old 04-17-2008, 09:51 PM   #341
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
im 100% in

just gotta get the money
Old 04-17-2008, 09:53 PM   #342
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
yeah im pretty much all set to go...just need to pay and pick up my helmet and maybe a set of tires
Old 04-18-2008, 12:47 AM   #343
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRshMaLLow View Post
Signed up for HTM .. and not ready lol

thats what i like to hear lol
626 FC3S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 12:55 AM   #344
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14_legend View Post
yeah im pretty much all set to go...just need to pay and pick up my helmet and maybe a set of tires

I think u MUST get another set of tires cuz trust me, youll go threw all ur tires and wonder how ur gonna drive home lol.

JUST DO IT !!!!!:hammer:
626 FC3S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 01:10 AM   #345
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Quote:
Originally Posted by 626 FC3S View Post
I think u MUST get another set of tires cuz trust me, youll go threw all ur tires and wonder how ur gonna drive home lol.

JUST DO IT !!!!!:hammer:
I believe he's doing grip bro! But either way, it'd be a good idea to get a new set of tires!
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 02:06 AM   #346
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Kafany all I know is I'm driving up there with you and whoever else from "deh hood" lol.

Hopefully I get everything that I need done or else I'm just going as a spectator and for the ride-a-longs.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 02:19 AM   #347
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Kafany all I know is I'm driving up there with you and whoever else from "deh hood" lol.

Hopefully I get everything that I need done or else I'm just going as a spectator and for the ride-a-longs.

hey jimmy n kafany (and whoever else in El Valle goin to balcony) you wanna roll up sat morning with us?

i usually set up a small caravan from the valley - we meet at 5am at the 7-11 on nordhoff off the 405.

me, teddy, mark, chompz n keith always roll.
Old 04-18-2008, 02:26 AM   #348
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I'm down dude. When is freakin' chompz going to drive. I'm always messing with him because of that lol. "Drifter for life"

You know I'm messing with you too

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 02:48 AM   #349
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Quote:
hey jimmy n kafany (and whoever else in El Valle goin to balcony) you wanna roll up sat morning with us?

i usually set up a small caravan from the valley - we meet at 5am at the 7-11 on nordhoff off the 405.

me, teddy, mark, chompz n keith always roll.
Hell yeah I'm down to roll out with you guys!! Hmmm getting my helmet tomorrow suckas, well today I mean!
Old 04-18-2008, 02:54 AM   #350
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Hey Jimmy you going for Balcony or HTM? Or both??
Old 04-18-2008, 03:00 AM   #351
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
I'm down dude. When is freakin' chompz going to drive. I'm always messing with him because of that lol. "Drifter for life"

You know I'm messing with you too
when he converts his corolla to RWD. hahahahahha
Old 04-18-2008, 03:06 AM   #352
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
when he converts his corolla to RWD. hahahahahha
Hahahaha nah he doesn't need RWD he has the power of his new driver badge. Automatic jDm TyTe drift skillz!
Old 04-18-2008, 03:11 AM   #353
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

hahahahhaa.

i just had dinner at olive garden with dumb n dumber (keith n chompz)

they are ridiculous. lol
Old 04-18-2008, 03:14 AM   #354
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

hahahaha dumb and dumber!! so which is which?

damn, you're making me hungry!!!

I want some Chicken Alfredo pizza now....yummmm
Old 04-18-2008, 03:18 AM   #355
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafanylovesme View Post

I want some Chicken Alfredo pizza now....yummmm

eek. i hate alfredo. it's probably the 3 worst dairy products mixed together. Manufacturing cream (heaviest cream on the market), butter, and parmesan cheese brought to a boil. EEK!

if u valley boys ever want some yummy gourmet pizza, or subs, or pasta, or even salads, swing by numero uno in granada hills. i work 5-10 sun, mon, and wed's. (monday's are best, no manager.)
Old 04-18-2008, 03:37 AM   #356
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Hmmmm I might have to take you up on that offer! I'll stop by next Monday. Is it the one off of Chatsworth??
Old 04-18-2008, 03:44 AM   #357
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Hmmmm I might have to take you up on that offer! I'll stop by next Monday. Is it the one off of Chatsworth??
yeeepppp.

i can't guarantee FREE, but 50% off for sure. really depends how many pple. but on monday, most likely free.
Old 04-18-2008, 04:04 AM   #358
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Haha I wasn't even expecting free! And it's only going to be me and my girl!
Old 04-18-2008, 04:28 AM   #359
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Haha I wasn't even expecting free! And it's only going to be me and my girl!
cool. so, kafany and peter.

i got it down now. after much confusion
Old 04-18-2008, 05:28 AM   #360
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

hahaha fuck yeahhh! eventho her name is Karla, but you can call her that!

we had a pretty good little discussion there haha!

So yeah, event is gonna be dope. Can't sleep 'cuz I'm thinking about it!