Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-09-2006, 03:46 PM   #31
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
do u guys know any of the guys who meet up in the Pavilions plaza parking lot on the other side of the building down Naomi?

I saw impactred there last time... his car was the only car I recognized from the forums but there were a lot of 240s there.
94cc0rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2006, 04:48 PM   #32
SiI40sx
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
so how long where u guys at that "place" doing those "things" for?? I WANTED to say but nothing was happening. It was funny how I went to go make sure no one was around and while I was going to go look, everyone kept following me lol
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 05:36 PM   #33
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Any pics?

Stupid message length
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 10:58 AM   #34
imrickjamesbich
BANNED

imrickjamesbich is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cc0rd
do u guys know any of the guys who meet up in the Pavilions plaza parking lot on the other side of the building down Naomi?

I saw impactred there last time... his car was the only car I recognized from the forums but there were a lot of 240s there.

its the same meet. Theres only ONE meet in arcadia. hahah

gonna start another big meet for next week. stay tuned!
imrickjamesbich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 01:41 PM   #35
Louiesx
Leaky Injector

Louiesx has a little shameless behavior in the past
is the meet still going on this friday 9-15-06? I want to check it out. thanx
Louiesx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 02:32 PM   #36
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=119572
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 04:21 PM   #37
finalforce
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
finalforce is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louiesx
is the meet still going on this friday 9-15-06? I want to check it out. thanx
Anyone going to answer? I'll drop by with my crew if its going down.....
finalforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 04:25 PM   #38
finalforce
Zilvia Member

finalforce is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalforce
Anyone going to answer? I'll drop by with my crew if its going down.....
Nevermind, got the link on the previous post. Thanks, I look forward to finally going to a Nissan meet.........
finalforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 06:04 PM   #39
Vatche
Post Whore!

Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
teehee i was about to say....good catch
Old 09-21-2006, 12:58 AM   #40
Zetto*
Zilvia Member

Zetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of light
I'm just curious since my forum search didnt do too well. Is there a regular weekly meet at this location? I'm looking for something at least once or twice a month in this area.
Zetto* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 04:10 AM   #41
Vatche
Post Whore!

Every Friday night

Where:
Starbucks
733 West Naomi
Arcadia CA, 91006
United States
Old 09-21-2006, 04:25 AM   #42
Zetto*
Zilvia Member

Zetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of light
I'll see if I can drop by this Friday.
Old 09-28-2006, 01:57 PM   #43
turboeic
Zilvia Junkie

turboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond repute
hey anybody know someone in a black zenki he told me about this meet i saw him in temple city
turboeic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 08:33 AM   #44
turboeic
Zilvia Junkie

turboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond repute
hey im a noOb and been wanting to meet some 240 people and was wondering if it was still going down today? i
Old 09-29-2006, 11:21 AM   #45
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
This goes down every friday.

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 03:57 PM   #46
Zetto*
Zilvia Member

Does anyone happen to know what times iCAFE's kitchen closes at? I lucked out on food last week.
Old 10-19-2006, 05:34 PM   #47
turboeic
Zilvia Junkie

how come no one posts on this thread anymore
Old 01-16-2007, 10:43 AM   #48
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
is this still going on?
yusuke1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 01:05 PM   #49
Zetto*
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yusuke1923
is this still going on?
Every single Friday my friend. Also take a look at.
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=126793