Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 02-25-2008, 02:11 PM   #31
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i bought the center console divider he got the hook up on, fast great shipping! woo hoo
SlideWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2008, 02:16 PM   #32
rican_nick
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
rican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rican_nick
i've bought a bunch of stuff from them. Ebay/direct.. etc.

great company and great guy (westcojustin).

My Seller's Review Thread
rican_nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 01:46 AM   #33
driftingpanda
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (24)
driftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftingpanda
Justin is pretty darn awesome. Prices are absolutely unbeatable. Stocks rare items, and can get just about anything nissan. Seriously excellent service for ONE dude at a dealership. Awesome dealership, too! Low-boy alignment rack and super cool lounge room. Good stuff, good price, good place, great guy!

Highly recommended.

-danny

PM me about limited edition Pink GodziRa Sticker packages!
driftingpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 09:26 AM   #34
Propaganda
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
Propaganda will become famous soon enoughPropaganda will become famous soon enoughPropaganda will become famous soon enoughPropaganda will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
WestCovina Rocks! I was looking for an OEM head gasket for my S13 blacktop and they were being sold for $90 everywhere else and I asked Justin if he had any and he did.. for $30

They ROCK!
Propaganda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 05:31 PM   #35
DJ_Sunrise
Zilvia FREAK!

DJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to DJ_Sunrise
Bought an S14 sr fan shroud and valve cover gasket. For some reason when I set up my account, it didn't stay in the system. Called and the guys at the parts department were friendly, and squared away my stuff. Just received my package. +1 for Justin, and Ray.

-Bart
DJ_Sunrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 09:31 AM   #36
adictd2b00st
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
adictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adictd2b00st
got some gaskets from them, fast shipping and they even called to confirm a few things
adictd2b00st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:51 AM   #37
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

MavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MavericStephenc
West Covina Nissan

I don't know if I had a better buying experience in my life to be honest.
2 weeks ago I placed an order with West Covina Nissan for upper and lower injector o-rings and insulators. The package was sent promptly after I had placed the order. Unfortunately, my package never made it to my house because UPS lost it.

In short I sent Ray an E-mail on Friday stating what had happened and today I'm being sent another order of said parts.

I couldn't be any happier about working with The Nismo Shop and I plan to do so again in the not so distant future.

happy driving

Boycott Berkeley and code pink
MavericStephenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 11:05 AM   #38
gunmetalr32
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
gunmetalr32 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
i just bought some stuff for my s14 from ray 3 days ago, i drove almost 3 hours(traffic). i got there 20 min berfore they closed. RAY helped me out and i didnt feel rushed at all

great experience at west covina nissan...
gunmetalr32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 12:41 PM   #39
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

MavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MavericStephenc
To further add to the madness. I was planning on purchasing some gaskets for my turbo setup. Unfortunately the company I wanted to go through couldn't price match Rays prices over at The Nismo Shop. So not only am I going to receive my o-rings, but I've also ordered new gaskets. Some of which are %50 less in price, and are still oem.

Boycott Berkeley and code pink
MavericStephenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:18 PM   #40
240Zfunahollic
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (35)
240Zfunahollic is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
i've deal with west covina before as well. Customer service is always great, however I do feel that they could get packages out of the door a little quicker. However, im usually not in a hurry so its not big deal.

Visit My Trader rating page
http://zilvia.net/f/traderratings.html?u=15347
240Zfunahollic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 02:43 AM   #41
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
West Covina Nissan (and Ray Diaz aka Swayray in particular) is awesome. They stock a large variety of JDM and USDM S/Z chassis parts, and give great hook ups to the community. I've come to Ray for years now, and love dealing with him.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 05:51 AM   #42
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (43)
florante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to florante rea Send a message via Yahoo to florante rea
Ray is an excellent guy. i ordered bunch of parts, forgot to send me my 2 dipstick. i called Ray last friday and told him my situation, now the dipstick are on its way. I'll be order more stuff next week before the 10% March discount ends.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:10 PM   #43
bardabe
Post Whore!

bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Ray is the man, awesome place to shop he is now my only source for OEM/JDM Nissan Parts. no one can come close to his prices or match them and it's still within my driving distance. very cool guy wont let you down.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 04:01 PM   #44
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

iROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfection
The Nismo shop is a cool place to get everything I ever needed. Ray is an alright guy he let me down when I had an inquiry, but Ruben didn't. So, I have to give my props to Ruben Lee.
iROYAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 10:55 PM   #45
khmer1
Zilvia Junkie

khmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymore
man i ordered off the nismo shop for some type x oem tail set(BACK ORDERED they need to put that on there website for items like this man) and it taking foreveRRR i ordered in march and a month or so later i call to see whats ups with my ordered then they said it should be here in the first month of april or sometimes during the month and it nevered came they nevered even checked up on me and give me a status on my order or info on when it coming and so forth until this day im waiting it been like what 3 months already...

they didnt take out my money yet for the item but damn
khmer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 11:04 PM   #46
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
love ray at westco... got me alll my turbo upgrade parts in 2 days...love it!

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 11:38 PM   #47
iLagX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (40)
iLagX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to iLagX
Ray is the man!!
The 180sx kouki tail lights are in back order, won't be coming anytime soon.
I've been waiting for my bumper s15 retainer over 6 months. He told me 2 weeks but everything else is good beside S15 bumper support and JDM parts. Best place to show is online but its very expensive if you want it and don't want to wait.
iLagX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 04:18 AM   #48
CaptainVlad
Zilvia Junkie

CaptainVlad is just really niceCaptainVlad is just really niceCaptainVlad is just really niceCaptainVlad is just really niceCaptainVlad is just really niceCaptainVlad is just really niceCaptainVlad is just really niceCaptainVlad is just really niceCaptainVlad is just really nice
Ordered my 180sx type x tails not too long ago. I dealt with Ray, who told me it would be about a 1.5 month wait. I got them in about 2 weeks. Did not expect that at all.

Ray over at Nismo Shop (West Covina Nissan) has been great with answering all my questions, definitely a place I would do business with again.
CaptainVlad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 08:02 PM   #49
Knapik
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (36)
Knapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
ray is a great lover
Old 07-21-2010, 12:16 AM   #50
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
amdnivram is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to amdnivram
i hear so many great things, but i've been trying to contact ray through pm, phone, and aim for the past 2 weeks and i havent had any response.

http://silaudrey.blogspot.com/
amdnivram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:57 AM   #51
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

koukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to koukikat180sx
i <3 westco nissan.

sorry, ray is usually really really busy. keep harassing him?
Old 07-21-2010, 12:01 PM   #52
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by amdnivram View Post
i hear so many great things, but i've been trying to contact ray through pm, phone, and aim for the past 2 weeks and i havent had any response.
Quote:
Originally Posted by koukikat180sx View Post
i <3 westco nissan.

sorry, ray is usually really really busy. keep harassing him?
^^^ that...everyday for the poor fellow...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:27 PM   #53
badbob2121
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
badbob2121 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Ray is the man!!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM = BOBBY_LS13
badbob2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 10:20 AM   #54
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
2 days is not long enough for a neg review IMO
And being that you were dealing with a middle man you really have no idea who messed up.
Old 10-17-2010, 02:46 AM   #55
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by amdnivram View Post
I highly recommend only bothering them if there is something on their site that isn't listed you are ready to purchase, they get tons of phone calls from people who want to know if they can get so and such part, and they never come through and buy anything.

I am told this by ALL of the staff that deals parts.
Old 11-09-2010, 11:05 PM   #56
pahaf
Zilvia Member

pahaf is an unknown quantity at this point
ray seems like a cool guy. really nice, and awnsers all the questions. but i ordered a fender from them. call a week and a half later, they had to back order it, and it came in that day(wensday). so he was going to ship it out to me. i call him the next week, on a monday, and ask if they shipped it out. he said he forgot about it, and that he will personally mail it that day, and will call me to give me the conformation number.
didnt recive a call from him.
called the next day tuesday, he gave me the trancking number.

i like the pricing, and ray is a nice guy. but 2.5 weeks to ship a fender from LA to Sacramento? and forgetting to ship it? come on guys. hopefully im the only one that this happened to. hopefully everybody else gets a good transaction.
pahaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:38 AM   #57
bardabe
Post Whore!

bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Still doing all them Parts runs for the Z's and G's Ray is the man.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote