Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 06-20-2005, 09:35 AM   #1
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
www.performancenissanparts.com

Great people!

I ordered nismo tension rods, and they were out of stock. But were back in stock quickly. About ~two weeks. Usually backorderd stuff takes FOREVER!!

I also orderd 180sx kouki turn signals, took about 2 months, but they gave me a heads up and a CORRECT eta.

Best of all they have the BEST PRICES! $90+shipped fo ra pair of 180sx signals, and $67.xx for a pair of nismo tension rods!!!
Ritz S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2005, 03:09 PM   #2
420sx
Post Whore!

420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future
ordered stuff from them and got it real fast, will order again fo sho
Old 06-25-2005, 11:32 PM   #3
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Whenever I break something I always order parts from performance. Great service, fast shipping, and low prices.
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 11:14 AM   #4
JohnC
Zilvia Junkie

JohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of light
Highly Recommended!

Ordered a nismo fpr got it FAST.
Ordered shift console with boot and nismo shift knob,
Shipped it out two hours after I paid.
Now that is great service.
Will buy from again for sure.
Thanks Jason!!!

John
JohnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 11:10 PM   #5
ghostuss
Zilvia FREAK!

ghostuss is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ghostuss
very professional vendor, period.

ButtonWillow, CA entire circuit drift/grip event by shock drifting spot for sale. Take over my spot for $150 only.
ghostuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 10:44 AM   #6
hollywood7

hollywood7 is an unknown quantity at this point
they do have the lowest prices i've found on certain things. i ordered some nismo tension rod bushings from them online. i ended up calling them because i wanted to add some control arm bushings, they told me the tension rod bushings were backordered a week.i was cool with that (no big deal), and he said he could send the control arm bushings but i said they could send it all together. well about three weeks go by (longer then i expected) and i get my package,i open it and it's only the tension rod bushings and no control arm bushings. so i call them to ask why it wasn't sent and he said it wasn't on the order. i told him i called back and added it on and it was even on my order history report page. he looks at it and says "oh yeah" "well we already sold them to someone else and it's going to 6 weeks till we get more in, do you want me to order those?". so i told them forget it because i needed to put things together and didn't have anymore time to wait.

so based on my experience cheap product prices, crappy boneheaded service.
hollywood7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 01:01 PM   #7
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
ordered a new Rear LCA and toe link from them.. got it in about 2 weeks because they didn't have them in stock.

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
i8yourfwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 11:14 PM   #8
h3rb
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
h3rb will become famous soon enoughh3rb will become famous soon enoughh3rb will become famous soon enoughh3rb will become famous soon enoughh3rb will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i bought kouki tail lights and two left corner lights came.was happy installing it till found out that i have two left corner lights.called them about it and they said theyll send me a new kit with the return label.but after 3 weeks nothing came and called back and they tell me to pay for one kit again and theyll refund the money when they get the kit back.returned the tail lights to them and havent got my money back yet.other than that..they got cheap prices on parts but yea kinda lag on service..
h3rb is offline   Reply With Quote