Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2005, 11:40 PM   #1
dingo382

Trader Rating: (0)
dingo382 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Dixon Auto Wreckers

So this place is basically a salvage yard located up near Davis in California. I needed a new driver's side window (my car got broken into) and my insurance quoted me around $700 for a brand new one installed. I play my bullshit card and call around myself and sure enough, new windows for a 95 240sx run around that price.

So I call this place, and the guy tells me a 95 240 just came in a week ago and the window will run about $100 shipped. But here's why I felt like posting about the place, I ordered the part on Thursday and I got it the following Monday without any problems. Good price, quick shipping, great service, I think it deserves a thumbs up

Anyway, thats just my .02. If anyone needs parts (no I don't work for these guys or anything) the website is www.dixonauto.com and the 240 that I got my window from should still be there.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2005, 02:47 PM   #2
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
I went there as well just yesterday, picked up an s14 airbag clockspring for $50. Dealer wanted $800 for it.
Called, they pulled the part in less than an hour, called me back, and i picked it up no problem. Very nice guys.
Old 09-03-2005, 12:32 PM   #3
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Trader Rating: (0)
Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Locked for failure to follow the review guidelines set forth by the sticky at the top of the section.
-Jeff