Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 03-11-2003, 02:08 PM   #301
A51PS13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
A51PS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Dood i didnt suggest the spot man. Im jus sayin i doubt many of u would wanna roll through there. I dont know why Flying Chicken suggested that spot. I know JB n CY gangs chill their or did i havent been back there in like a year. I would much rather meet up at like Coffee Lovers off Capitol thats a pretty chill spot even though cops like to go there. The cops r cool though never gave me or my bois n e hassles. But thats in San Jo. I think a chill spot would be that Starbucks In DC up the street from Serramonte. Or i dont know when their would be enough parking for everyone to park together but like japan town in the City would be cool. Good eatin is all i could say.
A51PS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2003, 02:22 PM   #302
A51PS13
Leaky Injector

Mike(Mr.Migs) thats a disturbing sticker but ill donate a buck if u print that up. Speeding tickets suck though ferreals. My last one was like 430 bucks. Long Story. but yeah.
Old 03-11-2003, 03:30 PM   #303
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
holy ugliness... thats a lot of money!
I wonder how much mine will be. 90mph on the I-5 somewhere in central cali. Speed limit is 70

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 04:47 PM   #304
A51PS13
Leaky Injector

it was a reckless driving charge that my lawyer got reduced to a speeding ticket. I was flying through the air. rolled over 4 times took out two front yards and landed on top of an M3 they had to mark it up.
Old 03-11-2003, 05:18 PM   #305
BadMoJo
Nissanaholic!

BadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to BadMoJo
where did this happen?

----Gone----
BadMoJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 06:53 PM   #306
projectsilvia1
Leaky Injector

projectsilvia1 is an unknown quantity at this point
why did you decided to get a 240? you should do ralley cross if you are going to drive like that.....

remind me not to drive infront or behind this guy!
projectsilvia1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 07:40 PM   #307
GotDriftS14
Zilvia Junkie

GotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choices
Lightbulb

Old 03-11-2003, 09:40 PM   #308
anthony240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
anthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anthony240
hey, what up peoplez.

Kaizen---were you that white s13 looking lost around In n Out at about 3:30?

I also came late, but i decided to go ahead and go up Mt Hamilton by myself, without ever taking it before. Great drive!! I don't know how a hachi would flip, the corners weren't bad, i had to enter soft but to compensate i exited hard, and everytime i'd lose some traction from my bald ass tires. Definitely something for everyone to try. I had to lead the pack downhill too, bastUrds.

anyway, i was there at the top by myself for 5 minutes and sure enough, the rest of the fools came. and i drove all the way from tracy, i went nonstop from tracy to san jose, circling around, and went up mt hamilton, then went back down. on that day, I recorded around 200miles. and i'm willing to do it again!

looking forward to the next meet...you guys better come out. I was gonna go to HIN but I'm going down for the next drift showoff. I don't have anything against car shows, but its always the same thing anyway. i'd prolly be more interested in em if my car was in em.

o yea, i wish i could've met the new guys that came out, and Mike (projectsilvia1) you shoulda stuck for the drive! Same with Serge...dood, it was crackalackin off tha heezy yo!
anthony240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 11:58 PM   #309
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
SR

Darn missed the meet, all well too busy getting my sr running haha.
I think thier should be another meet at a park, that way cops cant do anything about it, after all parks are for big gatherings.

whats up with the norcal mailing list, I keep trying to post to it, but getting returned mail

anyway's here's my post:

I finished my sr this past weekend, it seems to be running good so far.
But know my abs light is countinously on, and its getting annoying. When I had to cut the plug that goes form the ecu to the harness, did I end up disconnecting one of the abs wires? I did my wiring per heavythrottles guide, and a lot of wires are left unconected under my dash thier.

Anyone know of a fix short of pulling out the bulb in the guage cluster?
Thanks
Chris
autobahNESSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2003, 12:07 AM   #310
Kaizen
Leaky Injector

Kaizen is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Kaizen
Quote:
Kaizen---were you that white s13 looking lost around In n Out at about 3:30?
white s13...looked lost... 3:30ish...yup that was me. who were you. were you in a s14 with what looked like n1 duals?

"you was a still born baby: momma didn't want you, but you were still born" - cannible ox
Kaizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2003, 12:24 AM   #311
GotDriftS14
Zilvia Junkie

GotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choices
yep that would be anthony in the Silver Moss kouki S14 w/ N1 duals. nice lookin car!
Old 03-12-2003, 12:37 AM   #312
tsunami0ne
Zilvia Junkie

tsunami0ne is an unknown quantity at this point
hey guys.

anybody in the bay area got a helmet they can loan me for a weekend? I need it for April 4-6. Here's a great way to make $10 for doing nothing
tsunami0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2003, 02:10 AM   #313
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Danio is an unknown quantity at this point
The next big meet should probably be after the April 6 event. Having a meet about two weeks from now puts it a bit too close to April 6. The second weekend after April 6 is no good for me. How about Saturday, April 26, daytime? Yeah that's over a month away, but that means we'll have plenty of time to organize. =)

Besides, the NorCal web site and mailing list are still down. I haven't been able to reach the domain owner (Matt Kwong) about renewing the domain or transferring ownership. Anyone know his current contact info? I explained the situation to the domain registrar so that I can renew it, but I'm still waiting for a response. :\
Danio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2003, 11:38 AM   #314
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally posted by Danio
The next big meet should probably be after the April 6 event. Having a meet about two weeks from now puts it a bit too close to April 6. The second weekend after April 6 is no good for me. How about Saturday, April 26, daytime? Yeah that's over a month away, but that means we'll have plenty of time to organize. =)
thats a god idea. more time to plan = more people knowing about it. so lets start posting ideas on where this meet will take place. also since everyone is going to know about a month ahead ask for that day off.

i was thinking maybe we could have the meet at a beach. have a bbq and it will be a nice drive for everyone.

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2003, 01:30 PM   #315
A51PS13
Leaky Injector

arite then peace
Old 03-12-2003, 01:37 PM   #316
A51PS13
Leaky Injector

okie wut the hell i typed a fat ass thing n it erased it but yeah. So my accident that happened in 2000. u know a 16 yr old with his first stick n first fast car. Went to his head a lil too much. Yeah But i look at it like i learned from my mistakes. Even though i learned the hard way. Oh well wut doesnt kill me only makes me stronger, right. Too bad ima miss the event on the 6th wutever it is. I gotta work for AsianScene that weekend. N i was jus talking to Dan n that other tall guy(my bad i dont think i caught ur name) bout how i wanna bring my car to a road course or something sometime. Oh well next one. Oh yeah a meet on the 26th sounds cool. It gives us all ample time to adjust our schedules to work with that. N having a BBQ at like a beach or park sounds cool you know. We get our eat on n also for people runnin a little late its cool for them cuz we wont be bouncin out of the spot hella quick or nuthin you know.

But yeah the next drive ill chill near the back i aint trippin. I aint all that good with rear wheel drive yet so yeah. I aint gonna be carvin up the mountain that hard.
arite then,Serge
Old 03-12-2003, 04:54 PM   #317
A51_RPS13
Leaky Injector

A51_RPS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm down to meet up whenever. I would like to have a big meet to get to know everyone since I haven't had my car for the last 4 monthes. I missed a lot of the Nor. Cal meets. Let me know what you guys are going to do then. I guess nobody wants to meet up for the HIN thing so I'm open to other suggestions and whenever or where ever. Maybe get something if you guys wanna get a big meet and cruise that would be cool too. Well hope to meet up with everyone soon.

If you guys pick a date, make sure it's for sure...I don't wanna take days off that you guys are gonna change. Thanks guys.

NSB Project
A51_RPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2003, 08:33 PM   #318
A51PS13
Leaky Injector

Everybody Im changing my sn cuz A51 isnt a shop that hooks me up n e more. Instead its a team being put together by a "friend" n the cool former owner of A51. So im changing it out of respect for the owner. But Ben for someone who works in customer service you really dont know how to talk to people. No one tells me what to do. Tryin to tell me who i am. if ur my boi u'll understand where u went wrong with that. As for everybody else sorry for this inconvenience. Ill post up again with my new screenname. Hey Mr. Migs whens ur court date for speeding?

Aright then everybody
Old 03-12-2003, 08:43 PM   #319
A51 BOOST

NOR CAL OwnZ !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-12-2003, 08:51 PM   #320
LagunaSecaBluePS13
Leaky Injector

LagunaSecaBluePS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to LagunaSecaBluePS13
Wussup everybody. This is my new Screenname (formerly known as A51PS13). Damn back to newbie status. It took me a lil while to get to leaky injector. oh well. Yeah im not sure if im gonna be able to make that meet on the 26th. I sure would like to but its the same weekend of the International Auto Salon in LA. And i might have to hit that up.
Neways all i had to post was my new sn so yeah peace

Serge
Old 03-12-2003, 08:58 PM   #321
LagunaSecaBluePS13
Leaky Injector

Hey Mike(projectsilvia1) did u ever figure out the whole boostspike thing. Cuz i am having that problem with my boost spiking at 11 lbs n droppin to 8 still. I cant figure it out. I thought the boost controller would be able to control it but i still cant get it to. Maybe i should look into that HKS actuator upgrade for the stock turbo. Oh well.
Old 03-13-2003, 02:48 AM   #322
**rOb**

**rOb** is an unknown quantity at this point
Noob....

man..... post whore.......noob

-rOb
**rOb** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 02:50 AM   #323
kaidoy
Leaky Injector

kaidoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Woo Woo

Woop Woop!

What's up guys?

Rob: Who you talking about!?!

Long time no see (Mtn View). Uncle Bob pm me with your new cell number if you're on here.

Jason
kaidoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 02:54 AM   #324
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Danio is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes, post whores should stop posting.

Jason do you know how to contact Matt Kwong? No Bob doesn't visit forums, and I don't think he has a cell phone.
Danio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 02:54 AM   #325
**rOb**

**rOb** is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down ¿eRR?

O... im talkin about the nub two post above yours... "L****************3"
................................... ........ .......

Last edited by **rOb**; 03-13-2003 at 02:59 AM..
**rOb** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 02:56 AM   #326
kaidoy
Leaky Injector

kaidoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Daniel,

Whats up? I got Matt's number from a while ago. I'll PM it to you for confindentiallity.

Jason
kaidoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 03:33 AM   #327
Night Drifter
Zilvia Member

Night Drifter is an unknown quantity at this point
"Originally posted by Danio
The next big meet should probably be after the April 6 event. Having a meet about two weeks from now puts it a bit too close to April 6. The second weekend after April 6 is no good for me. How about Saturday, April 26, daytime? Yeah that's over a month away, but that means we'll have plenty of time to organize. ""
sup :
can anyone tell me is there a event going on april 6. and is there any meets in nor-cal in april.
please pm me about it. or left me a massage. thanks alot.
Night Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 12:18 PM   #328
LagunaSecaBluePS13
Leaky Injector

wassup jason, Hey Rob that u. U still want that HKS Dual Tip Sport Exhaust. Its just been sittin on the floor in my room. I kinda wanna get it out of here. Hey Jason so u want that 3 inch downpipe for 50 bucks. Did u deal with that wack ass ticket.
Neways Peace

-Serge
Old 03-13-2003, 01:22 PM   #329
A51_RPS13
Leaky Injector

A51_RPS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah Jason hopefully we can cruise this Friday....HOPEFULLY. Did you wanna go to CMI then? We can cruise up Sunday morning...Let me know man, give me a call or post up. **** at least you know what I'm talkin about....NSB Project !

NSB Project
A51_RPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 01:31 PM   #330
projectsilvia1
Leaky Injector

projectsilvia1 is an unknown quantity at this point
get some stock ngk z32tt spark plugs....and gap them to .030
my plugs were from a stock ka and had a gap of .045 so that is why i was missfiring....
Mike
projectsilvia1 is offline   Reply With Quote