Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-08-2009, 11:56 PM   #301
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
It's more like the nations vs. Madara
Old 10-09-2009, 01:27 AM   #302
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
What'd i say about that WW4?
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:46 AM   #303
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
You called it, Sooshi. It's all out war...

But I don't expect the 5 kages to act together. The only ones I consider trustworthy are Gaara and Raikage. Raikage is waaay too upfront and blunt for deceit and backstabbing. The Mizukage... I'd keep an eye on her. Danzo and the short one need to DIAF ASAP.

Looks like we're gonna get shit tons of more story. Naruto's 3rd arc: THE 4TH NINJA WAR!

So Madara's aim is the attain the power of the Juubi in order to cast a mega genjusta on the entire world. Ok. Lame. How much you wanna bet that Naruto's Key and his gift from Itachi will have something to do his him gaining Rikodou's powers to counter Madara. Lol... what if the the Rikodou is reborn when the Senju And Uchiha bloodline recombine and Sasuke and Naruto do Fuson-Waza! lol

We are Narusuke! lol
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 05:35 AM   #304
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Who wants to bet Naruto will gain his dad's BodyFlicker?
Old 10-09-2009, 03:14 PM   #305
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post
Who wants to bet Naruto will gain his dad's BodyFlicker?

lol 1000 yrs before he can do that. haha

but that would be awesome.
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:33 PM   #306
Synicals13
Zilvia Member

Synicals13 has made poor choicesSynicals13 has made poor choicesSynicals13 has made poor choicesSynicals13 has made poor choicesSynicals13 has made poor choicesSynicals13 has made poor choicesSynicals13 has made poor choices
damm its getting too good!
Old 10-09-2009, 05:19 PM   #307
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Yeah, I wish these damn chapters would come out sooner.

And what exactly is BodyFlicker?
Old 10-09-2009, 06:39 PM   #308
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsilvias13 View Post
Yeah, I wish these damn chapters would come out sooner.

And what exactly is BodyFlicker?
Actually, Naruto's dad used something different yet similar, a far more powerful techinque called the 'Flying Thunder God' jutsu.

Body Flicker Technique - Narutopedia, the Naruto Wiki

Flying Thunder God Technique - Narutopedia, the Naruto Wiki
Old 10-10-2009, 12:33 AM   #309
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Well, I'm sure he's going to learn that.

Why?

He's wind element. He's got chakra for days. He hasn't learned anything new, as opposed to almost everyone else *soon to be revealed*

I mean, its been 3 years, and it would just be fucking stupid as shit for people not to have increased their signature moves.

Right after learning it, I'd love to see Naruto and Rock fight, Naru using thundergod and Rock using SSJ4
Old 10-10-2009, 12:44 AM   #310
simmode1
Post Whore!

Speaking of all this SSJ talk... anybody notice Raikage going SSJ2 here? lol

Old 10-10-2009, 12:52 AM   #311
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
^^^ LOL FUKC YEAH SON! he even had the spiky hair and all I bet you in the anime its gonna look supper SSJ Status

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 07:38 AM   #312
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
ssj, fusions, lols. Body flicker is nothing, too many of 'em can do it. I've seen Sasuke do it too, although I don't know if it's consider body flicker.

If you guys think about it Sasuke didn't fight like he usually does. He uses skill and plan things out, for example, the fight with Deidara. But here he just jumps in busting jutsus. More like a younger Naruto battle.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:22 PM   #313
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
naruto can easily add powerful jutsu's on his list since he has half of the kyuubi's chakra.

itll be better if kyuubi cooperates with naruto soon just like the hachibi
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 01:55 PM   #314
bardabe
Post Whore!

bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
^^^ that would make it too easy, It would be more intresting ot have an Optimus Prime Jutsu lol that would be so SIIIIIIIIIICK

Review Thread
Old 10-11-2009, 05:23 PM   #315
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
If you guys think about it Sasuke didn't fight like he usually does. He uses skill and plan things out, for example, the fight with Deidara. But here he just jumps in busting jutsus. More like a younger Naruto battle.
That's a good point. Did his blind hatred cloud his judgement and make him stupid? I mean, he was 1 man against 5 Kages and their bodyguards. What did Sasuke hope to accomplish?
Old 10-16-2009, 12:07 AM   #316
SochBAT
Post Whore!

468 is out.

It didn't pan out like i hoped. Fuck that union.
Old 10-16-2009, 12:44 AM   #317
bardabe
Post Whore!

yeah, i wanna see the fight though. it was an intresting chapter, wonder if naruto is gonna finally fuck the living guts out of Sakura.

Review Thread
Old 10-16-2009, 02:41 AM   #318
SochBAT
Post Whore!

^^

Agreed.

GutFucking totally needs to happen.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:33 AM   #319
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
haha shit's goin down with Naruto and Sakura...yeah, can't wait to see what happens between the two.

i'm picturing Kanye West popping up in the middle of their conversation when it happens haha

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:41 AM   #320
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
yeah, i wanna see the fight though. it was an intresting chapter, wonder if naruto is gonna finally fuck the living guts out of Sakura.
probably happened already.... in the hentai, I mean.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:10 AM   #321
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
haha shit's goin down with Naruto and Sakura...yeah, can't wait to see what happens between the two.

i'm picturing Kanye West popping up in the middle of their conversation when it happens haha
This had me LOL'ing
Old 10-16-2009, 11:05 PM   #322
simmode1
Post Whore!

This KillerBee vs Kisame fight has me kinda worried. But I think it'll end in a draw. It seems too early for either of them to die, IMO.

And look at Gaara throwing his support towards making Kakashi Hokage! Awesome!

And the Iron country is gonna get involved in this! I hope we meet some new, strong Samurai characters!

Sidenote: Jiraiya is fighting Pain in the anime now... :'(
Old 10-17-2009, 01:17 AM   #323
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Kakashi as Hokage...

He DID train under the 4th. But I dnno. I can't see him playing an inactive role at all.

I REALLY want ShadowMotherFucker to be the Hokage. More tactical than a motherfucker.
Old 10-17-2009, 11:50 AM   #324
bardabe
Post Whore!

^^^ who the fuck is Shadow Mother Fucker?! lol

Review Thread
Old 10-17-2009, 08:51 PM   #325
9s13Coupe3SX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (48)
9s13Coupe3SX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Shikamaru, i hope he has some new badass shadow jutsu
9s13Coupe3SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 11:25 PM   #326
bardabe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9s13Coupe3SX View Post
Shikamaru, i hope he has some new badass shadow jutsu
oh fuck lol only guy who can control shawdos Dee Dee Dee pretty sur ehis smart ass has something up his sleeve

Review Thread
Old 10-20-2009, 02:16 PM   #327
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Kakashi would be Hokage before Shikamaru. Shikamaru isn't bad on the battlefield but I don't think he's good enough to be hokage. He needs to be atleast s-rank, imo. One of the best characters though.

Killerbee vs Kisame, gonna be shweeet.

Madara's plan for the bijuu is different from Nagato's or any of the rest, I bet. He lied to them... lols.
Old 10-20-2009, 02:44 PM   #328
simmode1
Post Whore!

Shikamaru isn't influential enough to be Hokage. Hell, his Dad has more creditentials than he does...

Here's the flaw in Madara's plan (IMO): He's forgetting that once upon a time, someone was strong enough to stop the Juubi. And today, that person's descendants are still around and a growing quite powerful.

When it's all said and done, I believe (somehow) Naruto will use his Jesus jutsu to bring Sasuke back to his sense and then, by their powers combined they will summon Capt. Planet to stop Madara... Just kidding, they'll recapture Rikoudo Sennin's power somehow.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:19 PM   #329
SochBAT
Post Whore!

naruto = "Listen fox, remember how mad you were that Madara controlled you like a chump?"

Fox = ".... fuck you..."

Naruto = "Well, its going to happen again unless you work with me."

Fox = "I will never lets that man do that again, I'm so angry, I'm going to claw at stuff! MEOW!"

Naruto = "So what do you say? We work as a team? I've got talent enough to control your crazy chakra, and I will allow you to go 6 tail on his ass."

Fox = "okay."

Naruto Chali2NA
Old 10-20-2009, 06:49 PM   #330
simmode1
Post Whore!

Wouldn't it be badass if Naruto used his Kage Bushin to make a tag team with himself: one of him in Sage mode and the other in crazy ass Kyubi mode and together they just fuck up everybody in their way!