Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: What date?
March 25 15 50.00%
April 1 2 6.67%
April 8 5 16.67%
April 15 3 10.00%
April 22 2 6.67%
April 29 2 6.67%
Other 1 3.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 02:46 PM   #31
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Woot. Then we can have another mini-meet next week, or the week after that, lol.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2006, 02:56 PM   #32
nistech
Zilvia Addict

nistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to nistech
ok i m taking pictures today they ll be up soon
Old 03-22-2006, 03:43 PM   #33
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Cool Jay. I'll be looking forward to them!
Old 03-22-2006, 04:11 PM   #34
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
w00t. ill be there early. and most likely again..earlier than simoun.
Old 03-22-2006, 04:25 PM   #35
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to gorgasm
finallyyy a 240 meet.
its about time.
ill prob be there 12-1
i like to sleep in ^_^
Old 03-22-2006, 05:26 PM   #36
dacalac
BANNED

dacalac is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to dacalac
damnit I'm gonna miss this one since I have band practice for our gig next weekend. Make it 4/8!!!
Old 03-22-2006, 06:18 PM   #37
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Another good idea would be, if anyone had parts they are trying to sell to bring them as well. Kinda like a swap meet.

BTW... mods could we merge the 3 threads together so that we're not wasting space?
Old 03-22-2006, 07:17 PM   #38
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to gorgasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by justified2.4
Another good idea would be, if anyone had parts they are trying to sell to bring them as well. Kinda like a swap meet.

BTW... mods could we merge the 3 threads together so that we're not wasting space?
Yes do that.
change the name to OC Meet 3/28! or something/
Old 03-22-2006, 09:23 PM   #39
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Why are people still voting? lol
Old 03-22-2006, 09:31 PM   #40
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
If there aint no pedo is kool if go to? what can I bring? thats if there arnt any people that ive pissed off that are going to be there and beat my ass up!!! LOL
Old 03-22-2006, 09:38 PM   #41
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

LOL.

Don't worry. We're all a bunch of E-thugs anyways.
Old 03-22-2006, 09:42 PM   #42
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Maybe a list of things that people are bringing would help?
Old 03-22-2006, 09:59 PM   #43
vinhisbored
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
vinhisbored will become famous soon enoughvinhisbored will become famous soon enoughvinhisbored will become famous soon enoughvinhisbored will become famous soon enoughvinhisbored will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vinhisbored
Aww man Simoun. I really wanted to make it to the meet, but I expected it to be "within a month" which meant sooner than just within a week! Haha my car's not running that great yet.. maybe if it were on April 8th, I could bring me and more of the 951 kids too
Old 03-22-2006, 10:03 PM   #44
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

AkademikONE- hot dogs and buns
downshift180-chips and soda
nistech- ?
nismornr- hamburger patties and buns
ricks15- sodas and cups
justified2.4- ?
gorgasm- ?
curbhuggerrps13- ?
yusuke1923- ?
dacalac- ?
carparthookup- ?
nismo-s14- ?

Some other guys from other forums will be bringing hot dogs and buns too, I think. We need to bring charcoal, and a basketball! We need everyone to bring something to make this work.
Old 03-22-2006, 10:07 PM   #45
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Ill bring sodas and cups.
Old 03-22-2006, 11:27 PM   #46
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
I plan on making a run on Sat after we get people together to see what we are missing to take up some of the slack.
Old 03-23-2006, 01:28 AM   #47
nistech
Zilvia Addict

nistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enough

Old 03-23-2006, 01:31 AM   #48
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Oh nice!
Old 03-23-2006, 01:40 AM   #49
nistech
Zilvia Addict

here is a picture of my hand after i dunked on some short asian kid so dont try to dunk and i almost broke the rim. lol
Old 03-23-2006, 01:44 AM   #50
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Damn. I wish I still had my hops...
Old 03-23-2006, 01:53 AM   #51
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE
Oh nice!
626 caravan?

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 03-23-2006, 01:54 AM   #52
nistech
Zilvia Addict

i m not sure if u have to pay for parking
i know u have to enter from euclid but i dont know exactly so u can figure it out it isnt that hard
Old 03-23-2006, 02:10 AM   #53
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismornr
626 caravan?
Yea, meet at Performance Nissan at 10:15. Aren't you also on NICO?
Old 03-23-2006, 02:20 AM   #54
nistech
Zilvia Addict

here is another map
Old 03-23-2006, 05:10 AM   #55
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
4 sho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 03-23-2006, 11:52 AM   #56
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

~10:15a caravan meet/pit stop at Performance Nissan, 1434 Buena Vista (Buena Vista exit off 210) for those coming west of the 605 i.e. Pasadena, Glendale, Arcadia, etc

Also, by the looks of the courts we probably need more that one basketball, two minimum.

Last edited by crazyikimasho; 03-23-2006 at 01:14 PM..
Old 03-23-2006, 12:27 PM   #57
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Who's bringing the basketball then? I'll be at PN at 10:15-10:30 in a gray coupe with steelies.
Old 03-23-2006, 01:14 PM   #58
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Ill try and pick one up tomorrow if I have time.
Old 03-23-2006, 03:48 PM   #59
rainier
Nissanaholic!

rainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to rainier
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE
Who's bringing the basketball then? I'll be at PN at 10:15-10:30 in a gray coupe with steelies.
STEELIES? BUY MY ROTAS. HAHA!

i have a new basketball that id sell to someone for 5 bucks. i won it at a fair and spent like 10 bucks. lol ill bring it just in case..

Old 03-23-2006, 06:16 PM   #60
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Nevermind. I borrowed some SE's from my friend. My car looks wack though, 205/50/15. Now I have fender gap, and I'm too lazy to lower it more.
Closed Thread