Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Hold West Coast Regional Meet In Either....
Norcal (hella) 36 32.43%
Socal (hecka?) 75 67.57%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 03:38 PM   #61
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
ahhaha.. i wanan steal a megatouch :x

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2006, 03:53 PM   #62
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil-Abc
sure ill kiss ur donkey
I'm going to draw a picture of a donkey on my penis and hold you to that.
Old 03-09-2006, 04:15 PM   #63
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by NemeGuero
I'm going to draw a picture of a donkey on my penis and hold you to that.
wong fei hung... hella came down...

Evan... CAME UP!

How bout central CA? So it's nice and equal?

Quote:
Old 03-09-2006, 04:21 PM   #64
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Nice and equal, yes. Try finding something to do there.
Old 03-09-2006, 04:24 PM   #65
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

Steal megatouches and bring thems! Cow tipping?

hahahah

Have u guys noticed that this is like 98% premie thread.. haha premie FTW

Quote:
Old 03-09-2006, 04:28 PM   #66
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
'cuz Premies ROCK!

I'd be down for a button willow meet. That's half-way ish.
Old 03-09-2006, 06:01 PM   #67
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
so when will this be held?
Old 03-09-2006, 07:45 PM   #68
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
EchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EchoOfSilence
I thought of buttonwillow, but the only places that would be available to put cars in are the staging/cool-down areas right before the course entrance, and the parking spots behind that (near the trees). I guess we'd put the vendors there too. This isn't enough space for a shitload of people, i don't think. But being able to run afterwards would be tight.

What about Willowsprings?
Old 03-10-2006, 03:29 AM   #69
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
well sat is the buttonwillow track day. fri is when we meet up and go clubbing or whatever and sun is the bbq, meet, hang out day
Old 03-10-2006, 12:56 PM   #70
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

Willowsprings?

Never been there.. pics?

Quote:
Old 03-10-2006, 05:25 PM   #71
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil-Abc
fri is when we meet up and go clubbing or whatever
You guys should hit up our new weekly Thursday nightclub called Traffic in Fullerton. Jon, let me know where and when, as it seems that SoCal is the popular vote.
Old 03-10-2006, 05:59 PM   #72
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

EchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE
You guys should hit up our new weekly Thursday nightclub called Traffic in Fullerton. Jon, let me know where and when, as it seems that SoCal is the popular vote.
18+? yeah? i don't wanna be left out i'm not 21 yet
Old 03-10-2006, 06:02 PM   #73
jessfx
Zilvia Member

jessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to jessfx
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE
word. i've seen the flyers and some of the cats promoting it. you part of eventsco or somethin'? it's near school. i go to csuf. har har har. i'm down to go if i'm not goin' alone hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoOfSilence
18+? yeah? i don't wanna be left out i'm not 21 yet
you'll be 21 soon enough. ain't no thang. my birthday's this weekend. XD too bad i won't be 21 either HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Official Member and Resident 12-year old:
Hip Hop Congress [CSUF Chapter] and Universal Zulu Nation [LA Chapter]

Are you in SoCal and do you need to cheer up on a Thursday Night?
Get your ass to the Official Thursday night Diamond Plaza Meet (626)
Cheer up, bitches!
Old 03-10-2006, 08:39 PM   #74
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I'm a part of SpotsPRO. EventsCo is our partner. It's 18+ for you youngings, lol. It's like 5 minutes away from CSUF.
Old 03-10-2006, 11:08 PM   #75
carnal_c30
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
carnal_c30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by i8yourfwd
Willowsprings?

Never been there.. pics?

Old 03-11-2006, 02:48 AM   #76
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnal_c30
actually it's

Near Lancaster.
http://www.willowspringsraceway.com
Old 03-11-2006, 01:36 PM   #77
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to gorgasm
willowsprings is in the middle of NOWHERE.
i vote socal! And I have relatives who live in both parts.
norcal is too cold! lets have it down here its nice and warm, and theres more to do ^_^. cops arent as bad as everyone makes them out to be. just no dorifto's out of the mcdonalds parking lot and youll be cool.
Old 03-12-2006, 04:58 PM   #78
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
i vote for the new altamont raceway... when its done.. why not have a socal/norcal battle... weve all been wanting something like this to happen altamont good location just outside the bay and right off the I5.
Old 03-13-2006, 02:42 PM   #79
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

They're too scared to come up here...
Old 03-13-2006, 11:58 PM   #80
jessfx
Zilvia Member

jessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to jessfx
i have to find an excuse to leave town or just lie my way through it... and i really don't want to do either again. or at least, just not too many times this year. i know i won't get away with it every time. O_o

soooooo.... again for so cal.

oh the perks of being from an asian family and the only girl of three. how i love it so.

Official Member and Resident 12-year old:
Hip Hop Congress [CSUF Chapter] and Universal Zulu Nation [LA Chapter]

Are you in SoCal and do you need to cheer up on a Thursday Night?
Get your ass to the Official Thursday night Diamond Plaza Meet (626)
Cheer up, bitches!
Old 03-14-2006, 01:00 PM   #81
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by NemeGuero
They're too scared to come up here...
O RLY!?

Old 03-14-2006, 03:17 PM   #82
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Yah punk!! LETS DO IT! Hahahaha.. you won't!
Old 03-15-2006, 07:13 AM   #83
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

oh snap oh snap! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Don't trip evan... i'll hold ya back.. ahhahaah

Quote:
Old 03-16-2006, 10:41 PM   #84
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

yeah you'll need to hold him back. he cant handle my "hyphy".
Old 11-28-2006, 11:40 AM   #85
azndummie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
azndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
we should switch off places every year or something
Old 11-29-2006, 12:11 AM   #86
turboeic
Zilvia Junkie

turboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by i8yourfwd
Oh... damn

6 games for $1 FTW! haha :P We have that.. BOO YA

We can't get hyphy in socal
No you can't but you can get CRUNK.
Old 12-07-2006, 05:37 PM   #87
touge dreamer
Leaky Injector

touge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nice
My vote for socal. Sorry to far for me to travel plus i dont have the money or the time to travel up to NorCal. Plus the NorCal people can caravan with there smaller population of 240's to the SoCal. and the weather is always nice down here. For locations in SoCal just ask the Zilvia members.
Old 12-27-2006, 03:23 PM   #88
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
the next obvious place would be down here in so cal for the next d1

maybe one of the days we can all go to speedzone or dromo.

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 12-27-2006, 05:13 PM   #89
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
..... this is thread is old. this was for the past summer. good job
Old 01-10-2007, 11:49 PM   #90
swift_style
Zilvia Junkie

swift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the rough
I would say Norcal cause I'm local but I would def migrate down south cause of the 240 population
Closed Thread