Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Engine

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2015, 07:32 AM   #1
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
***WSRD Motorsports Ready Power Steering System!***

The new WSRD power steering system is finally ready! Our first system functioned fine for normal street driving, but when pushed hard on the track, it's flaws were exposed. Fluid simply didn't stay in the reservoir. I also thought the steering felt over-assisted. It was extremely frustrating completing my track weekend with no power steering, and I decided then and there that I was going to build a complete power steering system that could handle the track, with or without a cooler. This is the result!

I've personally built and tested three designs of reservoirs, with my last one being successful at containing all the fluid with repeated thrashing. It was however, difficult to fabricate, so we've turned to the power steering experts KRC! They're latest and greatest reservoir has an integrated filter and awesome baffling. We also use one of their flow-control valves on the pump to control assist, which gives awesome steering feel without pump whine!

This is the first and only kit on the market that you can take to the track with no worries! No leaks, no whine, just awesome steering in a tidy package.

Included in the kit:
1. -6 High pressure line with black anodized aluminum PS hose ends
2. -6 Rack return line
3. -10 push-on pump feed with lined clamp
5. Rack adapter fittings
6. KRC Flow Control fitting
7. KRC baffled reservoir with Oberg filter

All fittings and hose ends made in the USA! Hoses are hand assembled in our shop here in Michigan.

This kit is $485 Shipped in the USA, and can be purchased here:
http://www.whalentuned.com/nissan-240sx.html

There are some how-to articles on the website for installation as well.

NOTE:If you have our old system, you can upgrade to the new reservoir and fittings at a lower cost, please contact me for details.

NOTE 2: The KRC flow control fitting is confirmed compatible with KA24DE and SR20DET power steering pumps. The thread is M18x1.5, which is a common pump outlet size (JZ, RB, etc). If you have a different engine and would like a M18 crush washer adapter included in case the flow control fitting doesn't work, please contact me before ordering.

More pics:

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links