Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 12-09-2009, 05:20 PM   #1
swayray
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (23)
swayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
!!! STOLEN !!! - Nardi 330mm Classic black - Cal State Long Beach

I hate thieves... I really do... but i'm not the type to hold a grudge... so if you know who took it, let me know... i'll give you the steering wheel... I just want to punch that douche bag in the face... really!!! At this point I don't care much about the wheel, its just if you take something from me you'll have to pay... obviously since it was stolen, someone can't pay up for it... then a punch in the face would work for me...

So here's what happened:

My girl borrowed my car... parked it at the parking structure at Cal State Long Beach. She had left the steering wheel in the car before and it never got stolen. She usually takes it with her to class but the one time she was running late and left it, some douche bag took it. Since he didn't take the radio or break my window all you get is a punch in the face and you keep the wheel. But really, who carries a coat hanger with them to school everyday? I mean, that's how you must have broken into my car w/o breaking anything, right?

This is how the steering wheel look like:

This is how my car looks like in case you witnessed someone breaking into my car:

Just man up and tell me you took the wheel, let me punch you in the face and post it up at the forums and you get to keep the wheel... matter of fact I'll even give you $5 for a bandage after i'm done with your face...

I AM SERIOUS!
Old 12-09-2009, 05:28 PM   #2
veeates36
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
veeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to veeates36
Sounds fair enough.. Lol. Sorry to hear man. Hope whoever took it does exactly what you said and "mans-the fuck-up" takes a punch to the face, walks away with a wheel and a 5ski.

Good luck finding a MAN tho.. Seeing as how this douche kinda-sorta stole it from a girl right..?

Good Luck man
Old 12-09-2009, 05:47 PM   #3
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
damn.
Shitty city.
Old 12-09-2009, 05:58 PM   #4
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
fuck man... they seriously need to beef up security at csulb.

My cousin got his whole s14 stolen at one of the parking lots there like 3 semesters ago... and he had a frekkin viper alarm installed. wth?!?

I hear more stolen item/ car stories at that school than mine, and I go to csudh (next to compton)!
Old 12-09-2009, 06:04 PM   #5
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
fuck that sucks Ray. Talk about some shitty shit. good luck on finding the douche bag,

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 06:06 PM   #6
jimmytango00
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (14)
jimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmytango00
sorry to hear ray, hope you get your punch.
jimmytango00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 06:48 PM   #7
duffman1278
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
duffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to duffman1278
That just sucks. You'd figure parking at a university would be fairly safe and reassuring but it's not.

duffman1278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 06:56 PM   #8
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (50)
essforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Ray thats why i dont park in the structure!
Its safer to park on the street more people driving by to keep an eye out!
But that sucks Ray im sad for you!!
essforteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 06:58 PM   #9
Mr.350Gt
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Mr.350Gt is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Mr.350Gt
wow!!,she must've left a crack in the window or something
Old 12-09-2009, 07:18 PM   #10
Amanda
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Amanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.350Gt View Post
wow!!,she must've left a crack in the window or something
I know for sure that I did not leave a crack in the window... as you can tell it is cold as fuck.. therefore, "I DID NOT LEAVE CRACK IN THE WINDOW OR SOMETHING." ... cuz I did not open the window.

It's just because some broke douche bag decided today that he wanted to steal our steering wheel. Karma will come around. I hate fucken stealers. I thought CSULB was safe but the only thing the cops patrol is the meters to give parking tickets.

So yeah.. I am pissed.. cuz I had to waste my time and money buying another steering wheel and hub. It's kinda retarted because.. poor people stealing from the poor. Must be some low life loser that stole our shit..
Amanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 08:17 PM   #11
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Oddly enough, I never had a problem when I daily drove my 14.
I would park in lot 14 too. NEVER parked in the structure except for a couple times at the top.

Sorry Amanda. This sucks.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:55 PM   #12
swayray
Premium Member

swayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfection
thanks you guys for your support... security really sucks at cal state long beach but like Amanda says... karma will come around...

Surprisingly though Amanda managed to drive the car from Long Beach to El Monte w/o a steering wheel.... amazing!
Old 12-09-2009, 11:10 PM   #13
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by swayray View Post
thanks you guys for your support... security really sucks at cal state long beach but like Amanda says... karma will come around...

Surprisingly though Amanda managed to drive the car from Long Beach to El Monte w/o a steering wheel.... amazing!
Wow Amanda yet again amazes. How the hell did she drive from Long Beach to El Monte without a steering wheel? Girl has some skills.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:59 PM   #14
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Wow Amanda yet again amazes. How the hell did she drive from Long Beach to El Monte without a steering wheel? Girl has some skills.
Seriously.

I have enough trouble backing out of my own driveway without a steering wheel. lol.

Sucks Ray.

Thieves can die a horrible death for all I care.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:15 PM   #15
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
i fucking hate thieves!

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:32 PM   #16
SBCsx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
SBCsx has a spectacular aura aboutSBCsx has a spectacular aura aboutSBCsx has a spectacular aura aboutSBCsx has a spectacular aura aboutSBCsx has a spectacular aura aboutSBCsx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
damn that sucks. How did you manage to drive w/o a steering? it boggles my mind.
Old 12-11-2009, 02:29 AM   #17
widebodyseven
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
widebodyseven is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Dam! That sucks hope you find the guy!

I also want to know how you drove with out a steering wheel?
widebodyseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:46 PM   #18
Amanda
Leaky Injector

Amanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud of
So, I drove the car using the other half of the hub that was left from the quick release to steer. It was hard to make turns and I had to do it much slower than normal. Luckily, I managed... made it home safely and we installed the steering wheel I used for my hatch. So now were down 1 steering wheel.

You can view my blog and the picture I took on my way home driving w/o a steering wheel. PrettyS13.com - featuring Amanda Lam. Sorry I don't know how to add photos properly on blogs.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:50 PM   #19
Brian
Post Whore!

WOW.

That's wild, Amanda.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:01 PM   #20
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
going 80 with no steering wheel AND took a picture. she got some skillz.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:11 PM   #21
Logan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Logan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Logan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
So, I drove the car using the other half of the hub that was left from the quick release to steer. It was hard to make turns and I had to do it much slower than normal. Luckily, I managed... made it home safely and we installed the steering wheel I used for my hatch. So now were down 1 steering wheel.

You can view my blog and the picture I took on my way home driving w/o a steering wheel. PrettyS13.com - featuring Amanda Lam. Sorry I don't know how to add photos properly on blogs.
Yikes

Yeah I heard about this through your cousin

Glad you made it back safe!

I wish only the worst for thieves
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:31 PM   #22
Amanda
Leaky Injector

Yep, I hate thieves. Hmm.. I was only going like 70mph.. Ray's coupe has a final gear....
Old 12-11-2009, 06:32 PM   #23
swayray
Premium Member

i'm still blown away by all this... not because my steering wheel got jacked but how my g/f managed to drive 35 miles on my car w/o a steering wheel doing 70mph at the fwy... i give up... she is a better driver than I am....
Old 12-11-2009, 06:37 PM   #24
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
i stoled it.....jk.damn i always thought it was safe to park there

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 03:27 AM   #25
97240TB
Zilvia Junkie

97240TB is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm on the East coast in Tampa, Florida... My friends 14 got stolen off USF campus in broad day, It's horrible how shit like this happends day to day, Like mentioned above I hope the thief gets his in the end... Karma truly is a bitch. +1 for driving on the hub though!
Old 12-14-2009, 10:48 AM   #26
gzer750
Zilvia Member

gzer750 is an unknown quantity at this point
fuck a punch to the face. how about a timberland boot to his face. lol
gzer750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 02:38 PM   #27
Inland Drift
Zilvia Member

Inland Drift is an unknown quantity at this point
[quote=Amanda;3181055]So, I drove the car using the other half of the hub that was left from the quick release to steer. It was hard to make turns and I had to do it much slower than normal. Luckily, I managed... made it home safely

Wow are you serious, you drove the car only with the half of the quick release!!! amazing...!!

Dang!! I hate thieves!! OK Ray, if you find the thieves, i will chip in $5, coz I need to punch his face too... well make it $10...
Inland Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:42 AM   #28
dynamicck
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
dynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I always used to park my S14 in the parking structure. Only on the first/second level the side closest to the CBA building and near the ticket fags office.

I used to sleep in my car between class, and I'd always see shady fucks walking by it a few times. The worst is when you see cars roll through the structure a few times, and they have no parking pass.

I would've thought csulb would learn their lesson after numerous people reported catalytic converters being stolen. Idiots caught one or two guys, and thought their job was over. Lazy F**KS!

sorry to hear about ur car.
dynamicck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:31 AM   #29
Amanda
Leaky Injector

Yeah, now I am uber careful when I park in the structure. I still park there because the parking spaces are wider and there is shade inside. Now, I take half of my car apart. You can see me on campus with my steering wheel in my bag, my Garmin, my radio and I club my brake pedal. Maybe, I should leave a ghetto steering wheel and try the steering wheel zapper thing Ray bought and leave a video camera in the car. That would be funny as shit to see a stupid theif get zapped!!! That would totally make my day plus douchebag getting caught.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:59 AM   #30
JdmGtDriver
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (28)
JdmGtDriver can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JdmGtDriver Send a message via Yahoo to JdmGtDriver
Lets go thief hunting :d
JdmGtDriver is offline   Reply With Quote