Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 07-12-2013, 11:16 PM   #1
RHDAmerica
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (13)
RHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
*** Taking orders for 25 year exempt JDM vehicles ORDER NOW ***

LET US IMPORT YOUR DREAM CAR!!!

OK, these aren't 25 year old vehicles, but we are getting TONS of requests for vehicles that are eligible for the 25 year exemption. So here is your chance.

We will be taking orders immediately, and these cars can ship a lot quicker than cars that do not meet this exemption.

We will assist in titling and registering these vehicles once they clear customs. Feel free to PM us here, or visit our website @ RHDAmerica - Home and submit an order form

Thank you and we look forward to doing business with you

toyota nissan honda subaru mazda mitsubishi lancer evo rx7 impreza wrx sti skyline laurel s13 s12 s14 s15 silvia rhd supra hilux ae86 hatchi chaser soarer fairladyz sprinter
RHDAmerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2013, 01:00 AM   #2
yzrider450f
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
yzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
damn you..
yzrider450f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 01:21 PM   #3
rbgordy

Trader Rating: (0)
rbgordy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How does payment work? Is it due after auction? Or do we make payments?
rbgordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 02:07 PM   #4
RHDAmerica

RHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbgordy View Post
How does payment work? Is it due after auction? Or do we make payments?
Payment is the same as any normal car we import. 60% deposit due before we bid, remainder is due after the car clears customs.
Old 07-15-2013, 06:29 AM   #5
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Thank you for providing this service. I am currently living in Japan and have a s15 Silvia that needs importing to the U.S.(no I'm not in the military)
I know several people that have had their cars shipped into California and have been having nothing but trouble trying to register it. To my understanding and according to the California DMV website they state that YES you can import vehicles, and YES it is a much smoother process if the car is 25 yrs +, HOWEVER California requires smog on all vehicles 1976 or newer.
I'm not bashing your business, I'm stating the facts. And if you have a way to help me import my s15 then I'm here as a ready customer.
dino6192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:47 PM   #6
STEEZxIT
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
STEEZxIT is on the path to ruinSTEEZxIT is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dino6192 View Post
California requires smog on all vehicles 1976 or newer.
sad truth.

for the vehicles destined for homes in california, does your company find a way to smog these vehicles, or is that up to the customer to figure out?
Old 07-16-2013, 12:32 AM   #7
RHDAmerica

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEZxIT View Post
sad truth.

for the vehicles destined for homes in california, does your company find a way to smog these vehicles, or is that up to the customer to figure out?

Yes we have found a way to assist in that. We have already helped a few customers pass smog in CA.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:19 PM   #8
whyteboi
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
whyteboi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Just need to sell that kidney and then I can get a 4door R32.
Old 07-17-2013, 05:28 PM   #9
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Do remember people this is a for sale thread not a discussion thread. There are tons of threads discussing car importation etc. This is not one of them.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 06:31 PM   #10
Imarvin240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Imarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
are you able to get non running shells or stripped shells for a cheaper price and still be able to help with the titling and registering? Only asking, because I would most likely change a lot on the car anyways.
Old 07-17-2013, 08:36 PM   #11
RHDAmerica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imarvin240 View Post
are you able to get non running shells or stripped shells for a cheaper price and still be able to help with the titling and registering? Only asking, because I would most likely change a lot on the car anyways.
Good question. I've actually had quite a few people asking me this and with titling any car we need to have the car running and ready to go, so that being said we don't usually source just a shell, however I'm sure we could work something out to sell a bare shell. We would obviously have to pay a tech to remove the drive train and then what we would allow on it would probably not be worth it, but like I said I'm sure we could work something out.

It would probably benefit you in the long run to just pull the drive train out yourself and sell it.

Either way let me know and we'll do whatever you need.

Thank you.
Old 07-25-2013, 09:37 AM   #12
RHDAmerica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davi67d View Post
Or do we make payments?
YES! 2 easy payments of 60% up front and remainder once the car clears customs.
Old 08-08-2013, 09:44 PM   #13
billyblaze
Zilvia Addict

billyblaze is a well-known jackass
My questions are.

Do I have to be at customs to accept vehicle
And does this cover custom fees and taxes.

Does it also cover the bond

I like the r34 but no way paying 20k plus to make it legal
So this might be the next best thing
After car is bought at auction what would the round about
What it is to get it here and thru customs
And cost about to get it registered in Florida

The reason I'm asking so I know how much I can go at auction
Hate to purchase get it here and be cash strapped and lose everything

My main interest is the s15 ,r34,r33,r32
Which ever is the easiest
Got a year to decide
billyblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 10:22 PM   #14
RHDAmerica

Hi Billyblaze. I replied to your PM, however these questions are a bit different so I'll reply here as well.

To sum it all up the price we quote is an "all inclusive" so there is NO unexpected fees after the fact. The price will include everything to get the car to your door, and yes all the fees you asked about are paid for by us. We carry a bond that only needs to be renewed annually, so all cars are covered.
Old 08-13-2013, 08:41 PM   #15
boost cruising
Leaky Injector

boost cruising is an unknown quantity at this point
PMed about some questions thanks a lot
boost cruising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 11:37 PM   #16
billyblaze
Zilvia Addict

billyblaze is a well-known jackass
Thanks
The bond
How many years can u renew it?
How much is it usually and how time consuming is it?
And is it like car insurance does it go down as it gets older or does it stay the same or does it go up

Sorry for all the questions but need to know all the facts
billyblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 12:01 AM   #17
RHDAmerica

The bond has no relevance to a customers car, however we renew it once a year.
Old 08-31-2013, 09:43 AM   #18
benarovi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
benarovi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
how much are r32 sedans going for?
benarovi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 09:46 AM   #19
RHDAmerica

We can import those for around $14k
Old 09-05-2013, 02:17 PM   #20
240s3x
Leaky Injector

240s3x is an unknown quantity at this point
Question, if the car I want you to import doesn't meet the 25 year exemption, how can I make sure I don't have somebody come to my house and confiscate my car? Like, example, could you get a S15 here, registered and all and that stuff so I could legally own it in the states?

I’m not trying to spark a debate I just wanted to know if I by a car, will it make it through customs and will I ever have a problem with the law for owning it?
Old 09-05-2013, 06:07 PM   #21
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
^^ I honestly don't think this is the purchase for you...

It's been covered soooooo many times. Seriously, people need to stop clogging up all these RHD import threads...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:09 PM   #22
RHDAmerica

LOL It's all good. To be 100% honest you cannot be for sure.

However I've dealt with homeland security, and knock on wood we have never had a car seized that was shipped in from Japan.

Now I have seen them take cars that were driven over the Canadian border. We have even been questioned in regards to cars driven across the Canadian border and They've even ran a few vins on some of our JDM cars and leave with no issues.
Old 09-06-2013, 06:21 AM   #23
240s3x
Leaky Injector

240s3x is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHDAmerica View Post
LOL It's all good. To be 100% honest you cannot be for sure.

However I've dealt with homeland security, and knock on wood we have never had a car seized that was shipped in from Japan.

Now I have seen them take cars that were driven over the Canadian border. We have even been questioned in regards to cars driven across the Canadian border and They've even ran a few vins on some of our JDM cars and leave with no issues.
Okay, that’s what i thought. I knew it was sort of a gamble to have one anyways, i just didn't know if papers where a guarantee of you not getting messed with. I've read all the posts about importing newer cars and whatnot but there is so much bs in all of those threads from people just trying to make money or people who think they know what they are talking about, it’s so hard to decipher truth from lies ya know.