Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Eastern States

North Eastern States Connecticut, Maine, Massachussettes, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Old 03-21-2008, 08:08 PM   #121
Mr.James
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Mr.James is making a name for him/her selfMr.James is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
yes sir! and theres sooo much to do still its rediculous!
Mr.James is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2008, 02:03 AM   #122
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
DJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJButton
Ugh never ending car projects, two weekends in on mine and only got half the stuff we wanted to done so far... supposed to be a quick weekend job. Tearing it all apart in a couple months anyway too.

But anyhow, warm weather is on the way. I'm thinking of hosting a small cook-out meet, like pre nice weather meet, in a few weeks or so.

Mr. James, besides RHD, what are the other plans for your car?

New website! http://www.fujiispl.com
Post up YOUR CAR! http://www.rimtuck.com/
DJButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 07:51 AM   #123
Mr.James
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Mr.James is making a name for him/her selfMr.James is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i have blacktop with a few bolt ons and widebody (old battleship wheels.)
Mr.James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 02:49 PM   #124
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

DJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfection
Wow, hot stuff man, hope you can make it out some this summer!

Old 04-01-2008, 07:47 PM   #125
Jspec603
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Jspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jspec603
Nice looking project Mr. James! hope to see you at some meets this summer!!!
Jspec603 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 07:54 PM   #126
x240xdrifter
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
x240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nice
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to x240xdrifter
my car is almost dug out of the snow haha

SHIFT_passion
x240xdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 10:44 PM   #127
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by x240xdrifter View Post
my car is almost dug out of the snow haha
Nice, LOL!

Hey guys, ready for a cruise end of the month?? Or early May?

Old 04-02-2008, 06:36 AM   #128
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
sure, ill bust out the 240 for that. the 280 is in my bay right now getting the timing chain done....hopefully that fixes it.

my 240 still runs like shit, but ill run it!
Old 04-02-2008, 11:58 AM   #129
Jspec603
Zilvia Member

Jspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud of
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Change of plans on the car, hopefully it'll be out sooner this way.
Old 04-02-2008, 04:12 PM   #130
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jspec603 View Post
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Change of plans on the car, hopefully it'll be out sooner this way.
You know Tom, if it were in my garage it'd be done already! lol

Old 04-02-2008, 05:48 PM   #131
Jspec603
Zilvia Member

Ya ya ya. Don't rub it in. lol
Old 04-05-2008, 10:34 AM   #132
rightcoastimports
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
rightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
we should all meet up at new england dragway one street night wed or fri night..
Old 04-06-2008, 01:28 AM   #133
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Ya ya ya. Don't rub it in. lol
LOL! Sorry.

Yeah I'm down to meet up at Epping some time, I should race my car in a straight line at least once. :P

Old 04-06-2008, 02:44 AM   #134
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
i bought a pair of mustang cobra wheels today....one needs to be fixed, and i need two more plus front 5 lug hubs.
Old 04-06-2008, 08:58 AM   #135
x240xdrifter
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
x240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nicex240xdrifter is just really nice
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to x240xdrifter
cars out and on the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHIFT_passion
x240xdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 09:10 PM   #136
Jspec603
Zilvia Member

I finally got my vert outta my garage at the house and to the shop today. Hopefully it'll be on the road within the next month or so...all depends on how many late nights we want to spend on it.
Old 04-06-2008, 10:50 PM   #137
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
I finally got my vert outta my garage at the house and to the shop today. Hopefully it'll be on the road within the next month or so...all depends on how many late nights we want to spend on it.
Was a weekend of productivity in NH! I got my car running again, still need to figure out what's up with the DiF, fan's aren't coming on. so it's overheating at idle, need a coolant reservoir... again! and it's still misfiring a little bit in WOT once it get to 10PSI... ugh. But aside from that, the front mount and up-pipe definitely make boost feel stronger and not running wicked rich helps too.

Old 04-07-2008, 08:40 AM   #138
MunsonAuto
Zilvia Member

MunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to MunsonAuto
I'm in VT (I think I'm the only 240 in VT I've only seen one other 240 and it was a rhd green s14???) Anyway, I'd definitely be down for any meet in New England.
I was thinking, what about Formula D in Wall NJ on June 14th? That'd be pretty sweet to get a bunch of us to roll down there. Hopefully I'll have the single cam swap done by then!!!
I just pulled my 240 out of storage saturday, worked on it all weekend, painted it Tuesday, been driving it since Thursday!
http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/i...sonAuto/240sx/
Old 04-07-2008, 12:23 PM   #139
ByeByeSti
Banned from the Marketplace

ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJButton View Post
Was a weekend of productivity in NH! I got my car running again, still need to figure out what's up with the DiF, fan's aren't coming on. so it's overheating at idle, need a coolant reservoir... again! and it's still misfiring a little bit in WOT once it get to 10PSI... ugh. But aside from that, the front mount and up-pipe definitely make boost feel stronger and not running wicked rich helps too.
hahahaha welll ya about that. dans rb blew its rad fluid and water all over me from head to toe. while he was in the car starting it. good way to start the night off. but ya def alot of progress going on. if only i could find some parts for my sr id be in good shape, but ill be dropping the sr in tonight and doing some more work. cant wait!

if anyone reads this and has a big turbo for sale like a gt35 or something let me know!
ByeByeSti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 08:21 PM   #140
Jspec603
Zilvia Member

Just got back from the shop. Did a little sandblasting in the engine bay. Have it all cleaned and ready for paint tomorrow. I also broke out the fender roller and gave it a shot. Came out decent i guess, no creased quarters, no buckles. May take the wheels back off again and try to even them out a bit. One has a tiny bit more of a lip.
Old 04-07-2008, 09:11 PM   #141
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

MunsonAuto:
Hmmm where in VT? You'd love going on the Kang cruises I bet!

Pat: Hahaha, DIFFFF!! Diasuke! Didn't even mess with it today, whatever, time to just get a toggle switch.
Found out one of the coilpacks is junk though, so hopefully easy fix if that's al it is, need to find one now!

Old 04-09-2008, 01:21 PM   #142
MunsonAuto
Zilvia Member

MunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enough
Im in the Burlington-Williston area. I'd love to go on any of the cruises, I just need to get my swap done first!
Old 04-09-2008, 09:48 PM   #143
Jspec603
Zilvia Member

Let me know if you need help! I'd love to visit that area again. I used to live up in Milton when I was in grade school.
Old 04-10-2008, 11:15 AM   #144
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

Oh, that's not too far at all, what are you swapping in?

Old 04-10-2008, 11:38 AM   #145
sillyvia13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
NH IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whazz up baby!

button I need a rb20det ecu oem hit me up! 603 5525331 russ
sillyvia13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 02:17 PM   #146
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
anyone else enjoying the nice ass weather today? cleaned out my interior and washed it...and turned my tanabe pro sevens to soft while I was at it cause the ride has been irritating me latetly and holy shit what a difference...cant even tell I have coilovers

btw can anyone local get me an SR?? I wanna buy one soon lmk
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 03:19 PM   #147
rightcoastimports
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
rightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
70 degrees and sunny... this is great. too bad its gonna cool down after today.
Old 04-10-2008, 08:26 PM   #148
MunsonAuto
Zilvia Member

ive got a chevy 5.3l (same as ls1, but iron block w/ aluminum heads, and it's a 5.3l instead of a 5.7l). I know GM better than Nissan, so I'd rather work on GM tech stuff instead of something like an RB w/ hard to get parts. Plus the 5.3l and accessories and what not weighs the same as the stock KA.
Please don't give me the whole "ah, that's gonna be sooo heavy" because it's not. If you believe that, do some actual research and shut your mouth.
Sorry....
Old 04-10-2008, 10:44 PM   #149
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunsonAuto View Post
ive got a chevy 5.3l (same as ls1, but iron block w/ aluminum heads, and it's a 5.3l instead of a 5.7l). I know GM better than Nissan, so I'd rather work on GM tech stuff instead of something like an RB w/ hard to get parts. Plus the 5.3l and accessories and what not weighs the same as the stock KA.
Please don't give me the whole "ah, that's gonna be sooo heavy" because it's not. If you believe that, do some actual research and shut your mouth.
Sorry....
Hahaha, that's the same argument I got with an RB, waaay too heavy.. Um nope and neither is an LT1 or other V8. Cool though, I wont put anything but Nissan motors in my cars, but like you say I only know Nissan's really well so it's easier for me. I'm sure it will be a hecka lot of fun. BTW RB parts aren't hard to get at all just gotta know where to look.

DJ

PS. Nice weather is freakin awesome!

Old 04-11-2008, 08:09 PM   #150
MunsonAuto
Zilvia Member

It was nice here, now it's raining aaallllllll day and finally stopped about an hour ago.....
Hopefully I'll have most everything for my swap after this next weekend (18th-21st) I'm off to the Englishtown NJ car show/swap/sale thing! YAY for me! lol