Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 09-12-2012, 06:23 PM   #31
KendallH
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
KendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostdopes13 View Post
All the build threads i see are from guys who look like they have the money to buy legit shit and have a track ready car. don't really see any builds with guys that just have shit boxes who drift pretty much everywhere and don't give a fuck if other people like their car or not.
I appreciate the positive feed back man! and this car is sure to get built up real nice in the next couple months.

I'm willing to bet my ka is more reliable and built better than some of the the guys commenting on this.
You want to know why there's no shit box car builds on Zilvia? Because no one wants to read them. I see you joined Aug '12, so you may not know that Zilvia did not have a Builds section until a few months ago for the very reason of avoiding threads like this.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:12 PM   #32
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyles1988 View Post
For someone who admittedly wrecked the first 240 that was unfortunate enough to end up in your possession by trying to drift on the street, and now has a car so poorly spray bombed that it looks like a greasy sea lion, you sure talk a lot of shit man.
What does me wrecking my first 240 have to do with anything? I wrecked it, parted it out, and bought a fresh body to continue my build. I didn't say "Fuck yeah! Drift damage, now I got all the street cred!" I also learned a lot that day and is partially the reason why I don't agree with any type of stunts performed on the street.

Not sure why you are playing devil's advocate Kyle, I'm guessing you're day has been going slow, happens to the best of us I guess. If you'd like to further discuss my greasy sea lion front end you can either address it in my thread or PM me.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:46 PM   #33
mostdopes13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
mostdopes13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdaffern View Post
I'm far from a guy that has money, but my shit is legit. So don't put the builds all in the same category. Some people like myself just take forever to finish. I'd rather take my time and have quality than slap shit together. I've been trying to get paint for three months now. Just takes time on a budget. Plus it's not my daily so I don't need to rush. You on the other hand dd your car.

I'm not bashing your thread I'm just saying you can have quality on a budget. I should know I'm broke as shit haha.
reallly the only thing not legit on my car is paint and the volvo lip.
xxr's are fake yes but a ton of people rock them and they look good. everything motor wise on my car is legit. suspension wise it is set up right and is only going to get better. only janky things on my car are the zip ties for the bumper, paint,and my completely bald ass tires at the moment. lol
mostdopes13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:49 PM   #34
mostdopes13
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
What does me wrecking my first 240 have to do with anything? I wrecked it, parted it out, and bought a fresh body to continue my build. I didn't say "Fuck yeah! Drift damage, now I got all the street cred!" I also learned a lot that day and is partially the reason why I don't agree with any type of stunts performed on the street.

Not sure why you are playing devil's advocate Kyle, I'm guessing you're day has been going slow, happens to the best of us I guess. If you'd like to further discuss my greasy sea lion front end you can either address it in my thread or PM me.

you're that one guy who thinks a beat up drift car automatically makes the guy who owns it some half ass slide it every where who cares what happens kind of guy. i got my car with dents because the idiot before me wrecked it. already replaced front bumper and got brand new fenders and i'm waiting on rear overs atm. he can address you about your shit front end here i don't care lol
Old 09-13-2012, 12:00 AM   #35
Twinkies!
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Twinkies! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Stop nagging on This guy, this is the way he wants to do it so let him do it, it's not effecting you in anyway, if you don't like it then don't view it let him enjoy his car and build it the way he wants to
Twinkies! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:39 AM   #36
mostdopes13
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkies! View Post
Stop nagging on This guy, this is the way he wants to do it so let him do it, it's not effecting you in anyway, if you don't like it then don't view it let him enjoy his car and build it the way he wants to
really appreciate it man. i don't mind it. if I let people tell me how stupid my car is and actually listen to them it's never going to be the way i like it. i get a lot of positive feedback about my car at the meets and events over here these guys are just internet badasses/knowitalls lol