Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 08-14-2017, 04:17 PM   #1
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
S13 1JZ Swap Part Out - Non VVTI 1JZ, PSM Suspension, Kei Office, Etc

After years of sitting - I've decided to part out my S13 Project as it seems like I'll never finish it.

As of right now, I'd prefer to keep as much of, if not all of the Swap in a single relatively large chunk, however I will entertain offers on individual components.

1JZ Engine Swap w/ R154 Transmission - Asking $3,500 - No Shipping

- Non-VVTI 1JZ from a JX90 (Engine Came from an automatic car FWIW)
- Front Sump Oil Pan (Clears S-Chassis Crossmember)
- New Waterpump (To eliminate Hydrofans)
- Driftmotion Accessory Pulleys
- Modified Waterneck with 1/4" NPT Port for Bleeding/Surge Tank Waterneck points to radiator, not across block as standard
- Modified Power Steering Inlet with -10AN Fitting welded on
- Wiring Harness done by Tweaked Performance
- Harness was modified to use and includes Dakota Digital Boxes for Tacometer and Speedometer
- Harness was cleaned up and re-loomed by myself, no wires were cut or broken in the process.
- JZX90 / JZZ30 Style R154 with external tripod shifter
- ACT Clutch
- 1 Piece Drive Shaft
- Aluminum Radiator (KA Style)
- Parts Shop Max High Mount Intercooler
- Zerolift Engine and Transmission Mounts

In addition to the 1JZ Swap, I also have Oil and Power Steering Cooler Setups (All AN Fittings, worth at least $1,000 in hose ends alone) for a JZ Swap into an S-Chassis. I did not include these in the listed price of the swap, but they can be provided as an option. Otherwise, if someone is interested in these independent of the swap, please let me know.

Suspension:

All of these items are essentially brand new, however they have been installed on a car that has been sitting for a few years so there is some cosmetic corrosion. I plan to provide pictures of any and all items prior to sale/shipping - however if you have any questions, let me know.

I am willing to do bundle pricing, so if you'd like more than one item, let me know.

As Noted above, all items have some cosmetic corrosion and/or blemishes as they have been sitting since the picture below was taken, please contact me if interested.

- Kei Office Coilovers, S13 - Mileage Unknown, rode well when car was taken off the road - $400 - No shipping

- 2010 Parts Shop Max Rear Upper Control Arms - $150

- 2010 Parts Shop Max Traction Rods - $120

- 2010 Parts Shop Max Toe Arms - $125

- 2011 Parts Shop Max Front Lower Control Arms (Original Straight Design) - $300

- 2011 Parts Shop Max Rear Lower Control Arms (Missing 4 of the inner bushing spacers) - $300

- 2011/2012 Parts Shop Max Rear Drop Knuckles - $300

- S13 Knuckles Modified By Parts Shop Max in 2012 - $300

- Parts Shop Max Inner Tie Rods - $60

- S13 Subframe with Parts Shop Max Subframe Risers - $150 - No Shipping

- 8K / 6K Swift Spring Set - $150 (Please PM me for details)

I am willing to ship any small items via USPS or UPS, please contact me about shipping rates.

After confirmation of sale (via Email, paypal, etc) it usually takes me about 1-2 business days to get stuff packed up/cleaned up and in the mail.

For those of you that would like to pick items up locally, smaller items can be picked up in Philadelphia 19135 or NJ (08046), larger items are all in NJ.

If there's anything else that you're curious about, or would like to buy, please shoot me a PM or post here. My blog (link in my signature) as a pretty in depth series of posts on the build and will let you know what was on the car.

-Dustin
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2017, 06:22 PM   #2
DSMTraitor
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
DSMTraitor is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Ugh I want to grab all of those suspension pieces.. so definitely a no on shipping coilovers?
DSMTraitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 06:54 PM   #3
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMTraitor View Post
Ugh I want to grab all of those suspension pieces.. so definitely a no on shipping coilovers?
Let me see if I get any interest locally - if not, shipping is not totally off the table, I just need to get some measurements together and see what pricing would be.
Old 08-21-2017, 05:01 PM   #4
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Bump.

Still hoping for some interest locally.
Old 08-22-2017, 12:44 PM   #5
2.5T_/<ouki
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I'm interested in that engine harness ! LMK if you plan on parting out. Also, did you opt to have A/C added in?
2.5T_/<ouki is offline   Reply With Quote