Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Old 10-19-2007, 04:53 PM   #661
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Good morning, Mt. Fuji.

mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2007, 06:07 PM   #662
xcusememisswyn
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
xcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Niagara Falls from the Maid of the Mist.
Old 10-21-2007, 09:23 PM   #663
TruckFortySX
Leaky Injector

TruckFortySX will become famous soon enoughTruckFortySX will become famous soon enoughTruckFortySX will become famous soon enough
Represent....

TruckFortySX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 10:43 PM   #664
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
ok, cool, but what about a:team, havoc, panic mode!, and drift firm?
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 11:24 PM   #665
TruckFortySX
Leaky Injector

TruckFortySX will become famous soon enoughTruckFortySX will become famous soon enoughTruckFortySX will become famous soon enough
Comrades is all mentioned as a whole. Who are you?

PIC TO POST. PIC TO POST!!
Old 10-21-2007, 11:45 PM   #666
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
i'm california, the guy who made the comrades stickers, so yea
Old 10-21-2007, 11:56 PM   #667
TruckFortySX
Leaky Injector

Haha gotcha. Earl is my housemate BTW.

Dad's 510. GTi-R AWD, yes TRANSVERSE... 500+ goal, cage, rear radiator, Autronic, blah blah....

Old 10-22-2007, 12:17 AM   #668
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
More pics of 510 please.

Old 10-22-2007, 12:31 AM   #669
brewster240
Zilvia FREAK!

brewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to brewster240
lots more please

brewster240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 12:02 PM   #670
B18C5MK1
Zilvia Addict

B18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to B18C5MK1
friends z:

12 annual z-car motorsport nationals (i have more pics)
Old 10-22-2007, 12:26 PM   #671
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

MavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MavericStephenc

removing machinery in new jersey, you can see it in this pic to well but the crane was tipped pretty far.

beautiful New Jersey

look at the machine on the right you can see the angle there

CAMBER!

Boycott Berkeley and code pink
MavericStephenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 03:03 PM   #672
B18C5MK1
Zilvia Addict

B18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to B18C5MK1
my cat:

Old 10-23-2007, 07:59 PM   #673
2ilvia
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
brother sent me some pics of snake he saw in a nature preserve, can anyone identify it? he said it was aggressive and located in nohio

Old 10-23-2007, 08:15 PM   #674
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
I would smash it with a rock!

*EDIT*

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 09:20 PM   #675
Dax
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Dax will become famous soon enoughDax will become famous soon enoughDax will become famous soon enoughDax will become famous soon enoughDax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
^^^Pic to post

Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 09:47 PM   #676
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

GET THAT CONE!
Old 10-25-2007, 03:56 PM   #677
ZenkitonS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

Tel: 626-581-7200
Fax: 626-330-3155

275 S 3rd Ave. #2
La Puente, CA 91746

ZenkitonS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 04:08 PM   #678
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRB View Post

My home course, I know the camera job isn't that good but I just love this view!
this is where im going to race squidd downhill at night
Old 10-25-2007, 04:34 PM   #679
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
EvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EvilRB Send a message via MSN to EvilRB
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
this is where im going to race squidd downhill at night
let me know what night I'll come down and watch!!
Old 10-26-2007, 11:06 AM   #680
swayray
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (23)
swayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRB View Post
let me know what night I'll come down and watch!!
hey... that's my home course.... my girl's bedroom window faces directly on that turn....

i was only able to take that turn at the top of 2nd... never tried it on third yet...

this is one of those turn... darn... wish i could find the other pics

Old 10-26-2007, 07:02 PM   #681
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews

Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 09:41 PM   #682
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
This car needs a bra!!

Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 05:00 AM   #683
brewster240
Zilvia FREAK!

brewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to brewster240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
i see a woman on a cell phone.

brewster240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 05:04 PM   #684
jilo
Zilvia Junkie

jilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of light
my cat and his new chillspot

got this the other day for helping a friend carpet his room. nx wet kit! gonna put it on my corolla 20v once the engine is in and set. prolly get a rpm window switch and maybe something to pull timing back.

hey meph are those ski tracks going down mt fuji?
Old 11-07-2007, 12:44 AM   #685
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
EvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EvilRB Send a message via MSN to EvilRB
I got alot of PM's about my Soarer so I'd thought that I would share.

For those of you that don't know what this is here is some info.

1991 Toyota Soarer Limited Twin Turbo
Engine: 1G-GTEU Gen 3 2.0 inline 6 twin turbo
Chassis code: GZ20
Yes it is JDM and RHD and no it's not legal yet (don't really care if it ever is)
One of 2 that I know of in Socal 4th in the US (If you know of more let me know)
Only all white one with this engine and trim.
Transmission: Auto
and no i'm not drifting it or anything like that, I'm keeping it JDM VIP style and trying to only do "tasteful VIP style mods" And yes it was the same car for sale on here last year.
I plan to only keep this car for me and I don't plan on ever selling it.
It's my museum piece.

Here are some pics that I took with VIPstyle cars mod SIKNLOW.
We were just test fitting these wheels trust me I want to buy them but he won't sell them to me,lol!

Just FYI 19' with stock height

Lexus meet at Super Autobacs with the original stock 3 piece BBS wheels

And for those of you that remember this car from Club4ag this is not that car.
That car now belongs Rodger,a friend of mine and his looks like this:

Let me know if you have any other questions and hope you guys enjoy!
Old 11-07-2007, 01:08 AM   #686
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
reminds me of a DA integra on Dubs

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 01:55 AM   #687
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
OMG this thing just glows, its fucking incredible

Old 11-07-2007, 07:25 AM   #688
suaknee
BANNED

suaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant future
genki stylo!
suaknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 04:13 PM   #689
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
big turbos ect

supercharger looks like a turbo huh but its not its a procharger

Old 11-07-2007, 10:23 PM   #690
Kn1ves
Zilvia FREAK!

Kn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Kn1ves