Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 05-24-2014, 12:13 PM   #1
CookiesNCream

Trader Rating: (2)
CookiesNCream is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
WTB: s13 ka24de FULL exhaust and s13 full grey carpet as mint as possible

As ad states I am in the process of getting a 1990 240sx with a ka24de swap and I really need exhaust from the headers back as it is only running headers right now. The exhaust has to include a catcon but the resonator is no big deal one way or another since they don't do a sound test where I am. Basically the closer to OEM your exhaust is the better since it will more than likely pass emissions then from what I understand.

Also I could also use front and rear grey carpet as nice as possible.

PM me pictures and offers but for faster response send offers and pics to 678-575-eight863

Finally while I have not been burned yet myself I have heard stories and would pefer to meet for what you have than ship but if you have a really good rep on here and area post whore I will probably consider it. That being said while I am in Atanta I would be willing to make a drive to as far as mississippi, florida, and as far north as kentucky depending on what you got.
CookiesNCream is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2014, 08:40 AM   #2
CookiesNCream

Trader Rating: (2)
CookiesNCream is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Bump.

No one has exhaust for sale? even if its not oem style shoot me offers to my number or pm me. I can probably do any exhaust as long as I can get ahold of a cat.

Also decided I will do shipping if you are a fairly active member on here and if you have a solid rep that helps too. Serious buyer cash in hand. Thanks.
CookiesNCream is offline   Reply With Quote