Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-26-2008, 11:11 PM   #2521
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
Quote:
Originally Posted by ki_JDM_ds View Post
no way that shit is OEM?

proof?
he's the fucking admin

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2008, 08:26 AM   #2522
emersonLP
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
emersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to emersonLP
Ya its an OEM option. for s13s. My buddy has one that came with his clip and he installed it. Cool little toy

Me- "what the f*ck did we do to my boost controller" Brandon-"I dunno?"
emersonLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 11:07 AM   #2523
mikefc
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
mikefc is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
what wheels are these?
i have seen them on a handful of 240's
i dont like them i just want to know

mikefc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 11:19 AM   #2524
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Borbets......

Fuckin ugly.

Aeroscraper326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 01:17 PM   #2525
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
^^Not eagle alloys?

http://www.aewheel.com/eagle_alloy_wheels.cfm?id=78
Old 03-27-2008, 01:34 PM   #2526
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_240sx View Post
anyone know what sides and rear are on this car?

http://video.google.com/googleplayer...73202563874364
anyone know?
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 02:53 PM   #2527
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabread View Post
doesn't really matter. there were like half-a-dozen different wheels that all looked just like that back in the early 90's
Old 03-27-2008, 03:08 PM   #2528
jspecusa
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (7)
jspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jspecusa
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylindrftr View Post
They are actually Pansports, not Panasports, they are two different companies i believe.
panasport g7 c5c2 $1,400 list EACH
http://www.miki-soft.com/miki/index3_pana.html

I love it when people talk out of their ass like they know things.
it only take a few second to google it and verify, people learn how
to search instead of opening your mouth and ask for spoonfeed.

Last edited by jspecusa; 03-27-2008 at 03:09 PM.. Reason: search
jspecusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 04:11 PM   #2529
ki_JDM_ds
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (56)
ki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really nice
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Quote:
no its an oem turbo timer, i believe you have to have a harness for it
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0ject TRUENO View Post
he's the fucking admin
Skilindrftr said it was oem not ADMIN... Oh well I have one on the way so
ki_JDM_ds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 05:42 PM   #2530
Jtuned_andy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Jtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
What model and make is this car?

Old 03-27-2008, 08:01 PM   #2531
Doriftogasm
Leaky Injector

Doriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant future
Quote:
They are actually Pansports, not Panasports, they are two different companies i believe.
your belief is wrong
Doriftogasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 09:01 PM   #2532
DaPCWiz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
DaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DaPCWiz Send a message via MSN to DaPCWiz Send a message via Yahoo to DaPCWiz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtuned_andy View Post

isn't that a late 80's toyota cresida? or am I wrong?

http://blog.dapcwiz.com
DaPCWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 09:52 PM   #2533
TheArkitekt
Zilvia Member

TheArkitekt is a jewel in the roughTheArkitekt is a jewel in the roughTheArkitekt is a jewel in the roughTheArkitekt is a jewel in the roughTheArkitekt is a jewel in the roughTheArkitekt is a jewel in the roughTheArkitekt is a jewel in the rough
Quote:

early 80s toyota cressida, slightly boso :-P
TheArkitekt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 11:16 PM   #2534
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post
panasport g7 c5c2 $1,400 list EACH
http://www.miki-soft.com/miki/index3_pana.html

I love it when people talk out of their ass like they know things.
it only take a few second to google it and verify, people learn how
to search instead of opening your mouth and ask for spoonfeed.
huh, the spokes look more flat, same wheel?

i thought i saw it described as a completely different company elsewhere, guess not...
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 11:38 PM   #2535
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
SCROLL DOWN and look closer, there are multiple 5 spoke wheels. Some are flat, but the G7 C5C2 is not
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 01:06 AM   #2536
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
Quote:

how would u open the back door? haha
Old 03-28-2008, 03:25 AM   #2537
Ca_laurier
Zilvia Junkie

Ca_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to all
Quote:
i think its a gx71, at first i was thinking it was a gx81 but thats the newer body. for sure a toyota but it could be a cresta, chaser or a mark II
Ca_laurier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 03:36 AM   #2538
xxchurroxx
Zilvia Member

xxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to xxchurroxx Send a message via Yahoo to xxchurroxx
i made a thread about these "ballsy" wheels...but i dont' know what they're called! LOL

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=184090

v-mount ftmfw.
xxchurroxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 05:32 AM   #2539
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca_laurier View Post
i think its a gx71, at first i was thinking it was a gx81 but thats the newer body. for sure a toyota but it could be a cresta, chaser or a mark II
correct, thats definitely not a cressida because of the C pillar shape.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 01:31 PM   #2540
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
SCROLL DOWN and look closer, there are multiple 5 spoke wheels. Some are flat, but the G7 C5C2 is not
anyone know what model the flat spoked ones are?
Old 03-28-2008, 03:38 PM   #2541
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Quote:
anyone know what model the flat spoked ones are?
It's clearly listed on the page, I'm not even gonna dignify that with an answer. Scroll down and read.
Old 03-28-2008, 03:59 PM   #2542
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by upSLIDEdown View Post
It's clearly listed on the page, I'm not even gonna dignify that with an answer. Scroll down and read.
thanks
msglnght
Old 03-28-2008, 07:00 PM   #2543
BoostedCoupe
Zilvia FREAK!

BoostedCoupe can only hope to improve
anyone know what this is called. its 12mm 1.25 on the out side and 10mm 1.25. Its for my bubble shift knob. Also anyone know where i can get one. If anyone has one for sale let me know.
Old 03-28-2008, 09:00 PM   #2544
tattoo131313
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
tattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^^^^
I bought one at napa but it was brass
Old 03-28-2008, 11:53 PM   #2545
BoostedCoupe
Zilvia FREAK!

BoostedCoupe can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by tattoo131313 View Post
^^^^
I bought one at napa but it was brass
can you just buy one or do you have to buy more than one.
Old 03-29-2008, 12:18 AM   #2546
lost_generation
Leaky Injector

lost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nice
Quote:

toyota crown in japan... but in the US the closest think is a mx73 or mx81..aka toyota cressida, the mx81 has the front end very similar to that, but the rest is very similar to the mx73...73 imo looks better, but 81 is easier to find parts for
lost_generation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 10:16 AM   #2547
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedCoupe View Post
anyone know what this is called. its 12mm 1.25 on the out side and 10mm 1.25. Its for my bubble shift knob. Also anyone know where i can get one. If anyone has one for sale let me know.
Helicoil.

Get one of the same inner and outer diameters. I had to do the same thing when the one that came with my bubble knob broke.
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 02:16 PM   #2548
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
No, you're wrong.

Quote:
no its an oem turbo timer, i believe you have to have a harness for it
I'm not 100% sure it's OEM, that's why I didn't say it was.
My guess is that it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ki_JDM_ds View Post
no way that shit is OEM?

proof?
Don't have any for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post
Helicoil.

Get one of the same inner and outer diameters. I had to do the same thing when the one that came with my bubble knob broke.
Or thread adapter. I need another one too.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 04:40 PM   #2549
MeSs
Zilvia Junkie

MeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura about
Does anyone know the colorcode/name?
Old 03-30-2008, 10:59 PM   #2550
ki_JDM_ds
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (56)
ki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really nice
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Nardi horn button w/cruise control

Anyone have any info on this?

Pretty cool but unsure if it will work with out removing the brass rings behind the oem wheel.
ki_JDM_ds is offline   Reply With Quote