Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 02-20-2013, 09:19 AM   #181
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 88 U View Post
Har har har...

He is trying to justify banning AR15s and other magazine based weapons by saying a double barrel shot gun is acceptable. I bet if you say you wanted a Saiga, Spas or Moss-Berg he'd say fuck no.

I personaly don't believe an AR or Pistol would be the most ideal weapon for home invasion, however I think the whole "self-defense" and "hunting" rationalize / justifications are bullshit.

Just like SUVs and sports cars; I should not be forced to justify to anyone why I want a AR-15.

I want one because they are cool, badass and fun to shoot. /end

Why do I need to say more than that?
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2013, 09:40 AM   #182
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Har har har...

He is trying to justify banning AR15s and other magazine based weapons by saying a double barrel shot gun is acceptable. I bet if you say you wanted a Saiga, Spas or Moss-Berg he'd say fuck no.

I personaly don't believe an AR or Pistol would be the most ideal weapon for home invasion, however I think the whole "self-defense" and "hunting" rationalize / justifications are bullshit.

Just like SUVs and sports cars; I should not be forced to justify to anyone why I want a AR-15.

I want one because they are cool, badass and fun to shoot. /end

Why do I need to say more than that?
I want one because it is the closest thing to an M4. You know the weapon of choice for our military, swat, trunk of many police officers. If the government thinks that civilians shouldn't own it than neither should any agency operating on American soil.
1 88 U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:26 AM   #183
bc.
Zilvia Addict

bc. is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
If the government thinks that civilians shouldn't own it than neither should any agency operating on American soil.
yepppppppp
Old 02-20-2013, 11:34 AM   #184
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
I want one because it is the closest thing to an M4. You know the weapon of choice for our military, swat, trunk of many police officers. If the government thinks that civilians shouldn't own it than neither should any agency operating on American soil.
Which ironically goes back to the argument of "when the framers wrote the constitution....no machine guns existed"

However when the framers quote that, the average American civilian carried a musjet far superior to the standard issued fire arms of European militaries.

A Kentucky flitlock was lighter, and had triple the accuracy and range of the obsolete Brown Bess.

Police in England were also forbidden from casting firearms in the 1800's as concessions for the increasing fire arm regulation s in England.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:00 PM   #185
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Which ironically goes back to the argument of "when the framers wrote the constitution....no machine guns existed"
When people say that, I raise them a

Remember folks
Old 02-20-2013, 04:28 PM   #186
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
One problem that the NYPD faces is that they have some ridiculous 15 lb or whatever it is trigger in their Glocks that is mandatory.

NYPD Gunfire In Empire State Building Shooting Wounded All Nine Bystanders, Says Ray Kelly
Old 02-20-2013, 10:49 PM   #187
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFSil80 View Post
One problem that the NYPD faces is that they have some ridiculous 15 lb or whatever it is trigger in their Glocks that is mandatory.

NYPD Gunfire In Empire State Building Shooting Wounded All Nine Bystanders, Says Ray Kelly
It's 10 and so what. Practice more.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:03 AM   #188
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
It's 10 and so what. Practice more.
Precisely. The old wheel guns all came in around 8# in n many of the duty revolvers back in the day. When NYC fell for Glock's advertising and bribery in the late 80's, accidental discharge and injury rates went ballistic.

Then there is the liberal myth of the "hair trigger". That firearms with these triggers are the pitbulls of the gun industry. Their some how designed to be "more deadly" and are the cause of accidental shootings.

It's called trigger discipline bitches. It's the kill button, not the index finger resting lever.

Last edited by Corbic; 02-21-2013 at 06:40 AM..
Old 02-22-2013, 12:12 AM   #189
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7icttUa9GU
Old 02-25-2013, 09:14 PM   #190
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

for the idiots that use car analogies to justify gun regulations
The Sacred Cow Slaughterhouse » WE NEED TO REGULATE CARS THE WAY WE REGULATE GUNS
Old 02-26-2013, 09:46 AM   #191
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
for the idiots that use car analogies to justify gun regulations
The Sacred Cow Slaughterhouse » WE NEED TO REGULATE CARS THE WAY WE REGULATE GUNS
Watch it! Some states like NJ and California would love to regulate cars just like that.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:46 AM   #192
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

Now Joe Biden is defending Oscar Pistorius.

Joe Biden Has More Gun Advice: ‘Just Fire the Shotgun Through the Door’ | TheBlaze.com
Old 02-28-2013, 06:22 PM   #193
godsmack
Zilvia Addict

godsmack is an unknown quantity at this point
Sweet so when the cops come to my house I can just shoot through the door before identifying who it is? Well Joe Biden said I could if I was scared. I didn't know who was out there and they were banging really hard. They said police but I couldn't be sure. It might of been someone acting like police to come and harm me.
godsmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:48 PM   #194
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsmack View Post
Sweet so when the cops come to my house I can just shoot through the door before identifying who it is? Well Joe Biden said I could if I was scared. I didn't know who was out there and they were banging really hard. They said police but I couldn't be sure. It might of been someone acting like police to come and harm me.
This is the guy in charge of the anti gun task force.
Old 03-01-2013, 11:14 PM   #195
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

good news
The NRA Is Unveiling a New Pro-Gun Contributor — and You Might Be a Little Surprised | TheBlaze.com
Old 03-02-2013, 07:15 AM   #196
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
I like a lot of his vids but the beginning of his second vid on this link, he talks about kkk and racial segrigation. What does that have to do with the gun control debate?
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:54 PM   #197
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
I like a lot of his vids but the beginning of his second vid on this link, he talks about kkk and racial segrigation. What does that have to do with the gun control debate?
Back in the day Gun Control was used to disarm black folks to leave them vulnerable to the lynching. That is why it is so perplexing that these so called black leaders are advocating gun control given the history of segregation. Read about the Deacons for Defense and the Black Panther Party.

May issue CCW is racist as hell. In most May Issue states(when the government decide wether you need access to you 2nd amendment rights) you have to be wealthy and/or the same color as the folks in charge.

Back in the days when Alabama was May Issue instead of Shall Issue, a young man by the name of Martin Luther King Jr upon receiving a number of death threats was denied a carry permit for some reason.
Old 03-10-2013, 07:23 PM   #198
cgtdream
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Back in the day Gun Control was used to disarm black folks to leave them vulnerable to the lynching. That is why it is so perplexing that these so called black leaders are advocating gun control given the history of segregation. Read about the Deacons for Defense and the Black Panther Party.

May issue CCW is racist as hell. In most May Issue states(when the government decide wether you need access to you 2nd amendment rights) you have to be wealthy and/or the same color as the folks in charge.

Back in the days when Alabama was May Issue instead of Shall Issue, a young man by the name of Martin Luther King Jr upon receiving a number of death threats was denied a carry permit for some reason.
Oh look its this regurgitated facebook ish. Nonetheless some truth in this but anybody see any sort of parallelisms with this.

1885 - Keep the guns from slaves, yet, arm the masters so the slaves wont revolt

2013 - Keep the guns from the main populace, yet arm the govt, so the populace wont????

Not trying to incite any crazy Conspiracy theories but its just kinda odd why our government in whatever form, deems it necessary to overarm the various agencies within it, yet make a huge debate and debacle over normal everyday citizens carrying firearms....
Old 03-12-2013, 08:33 PM   #199
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

BREAKING: Details of Shumer's Mandatory Background Check Bill (S. 374) | The Truth About Guns
Old 03-12-2013, 10:00 PM   #200
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Does this apply to harpoons?

I need a harpoon to protect myself from other people with harpoons.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:26 AM   #201
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Go to Chicago they said.

You will be safer there because they have the strictest gun control laws, they said. . .
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 06:48 PM   #202
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

I'm sorry Colorado
Colorado ballot proposal aimed at undoing ammunition magazine limits - The Denver Post
Old 03-19-2013, 09:27 AM   #203
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Turns out that scumbag Rhonda Fields has a pretty good rap sheet.

Hypocrite.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:24 AM   #204
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

Man fires shots after children's prank | 9news.com
His lawyer should just show the Biden shotgun video. "The Veep told me to do it your honor"
Old 03-20-2013, 02:15 PM   #205
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

Fed update. AWB and Mag Cap is dead. Universal background checks are next to go up in flames.

Sorry Colorado Your governor signed that pos to law and Magpul is pulling out of your state with like 200 jobs and a shit load of tax revenue. Atleast you have pot
Old 03-29-2013, 11:41 PM   #206
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

Robert Guerrero will struggle to plead case in gun charges - MMA - Michael McCann - SI.com

Quote:
WBC welterweight champion Robert Guerrero, who is set to challenge Floyd Mayweather Jr. on May 4 for the welterweight title, might be in a similar dilemma. After entering John F. Kennedy Airport in Queens early Thursday morning to catch a flight, he reportedly showed a locked gun box to a Delta Airlines ticket agent. The box allegedly contained an unloaded pistol and three unloaded high-capacity bullet magazines. Guerrero was then charged by New York authorities with four felonies, which carry a possible penalty of four years in a prison.

Some reports indicate Guerrero possesses a valid license to carry the weapons in his state of residence, California. But New York law is clear and unforgiving: a person must be licensed by the state of New York to carry weapons in New York. Neither Guerrero being unaware of New York law, nor him believing a California firearms' license would (like a California driver's license) reciprocally work in New York constitutes a viable defense.

Worse yet for Guerrero, he faces significant time in prison if convicted on the charges. While we have not heard Guerrero's side of the story, he would almost certainly be convicted if he owns the guns or knowingly possessed them. The available information -- including a police report -- strongly indicates they are his guns.
Old 03-30-2013, 06:23 AM   #207
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
I have to be wary of what I say on the internet, but I am curious what would happen if a few politicians were stabbed. Or worse, some nut-job takes a KA-Bar/Gerber knife and slaughters a few innocent kids.

Throw this theory and everything out the window.

You know what I call that shooter at Sandy Hook? a lousy shot.

and an ahole.
Old 03-30-2013, 01:32 PM   #208
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

People don't seem to realize that the mass killers in most parts of the world use explosives.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:16 PM   #209
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews

This one of the most retard thing to hear... "Supposedly" those twins have 13 or whatever College degrees including PhD. Clearly, education didn't "educate" them.
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:09 AM   #210
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Most universities are just liberal think tanks nowadays. Real world education doesn't happen in a classroom.