Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 06-18-2008, 04:44 PM   #661
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
^ was she cute?
couldn't really tell, possibly though
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2008, 07:49 PM   #662
phobos
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
phobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to phobos
black s13 silvia hatch not lowered. chino hills parkway and pipeline. noonish, i was behind you in a GOLLLDDD hachi. lozl
phobos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 09:33 PM   #663
catchmydrifts14

Trader Rating: (2)
catchmydrifts14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to catchmydrifts14
joshchewuhh vbmenu_register("postmenu_2109466", true);
skeeeeet

I was leaving my house and i drove past a super clean black s14 kitted with a roof spoiler.....as i was looking at the car there was a cute asian girl driving!

she was on 235th street leaving an arco station on crenshaw!!!

"I saw that chick... and that s14 one day while working/driving on 190th and Normandie." I know it has to be the same one. I did a doubletake too....nice car. Noone ever sees me on here...zzz xcept for meets maybe lol
Old 06-18-2008, 10:16 PM   #664
tani160
Leaky Injector

tani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to behold
At about 6:15 I spotted a lowered burgundy S13 coupe heading west along the 60 around Fairwayor Brea Canyon and onwards. I even held back traffic in the fast lane just to get a better look (since the car was still catching up from entering the freeway). The lights were up but not on, chuki face, polished wheels? (I'm not sure if they were black center w/ a polished lip or all polished because I couldn't get a good look).
tani160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 12:57 AM   #665
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Location: Riverside, califoolyah...Hittin the beach, lookin for ballsuckers!
Trader Rating: (7)
swiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to swiftdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrms13 View Post
white coupe, OEM side skirts, steelies, lowered, OEM/chrome lug nuts..haha...around 1030 outside stater bros in riverside

swiftdrift?
Yup, me again! lol

swiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 10:29 AM   #666
mrmaup
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
mrmaup has a spectacular aura aboutmrmaup has a spectacular aura aboutmrmaup has a spectacular aura aboutmrmaup has a spectacular aura aboutmrmaup has a spectacular aura aboutmrmaup has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
seen a green s14 lowered bronze fns 405 s by the 22 x. also seen a s14 green, lowered with black wheels with red lip stripe 405 n before the 605. both drivers are arrogant and didn't even look when passing me by.
mrmaup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 12:56 PM   #667
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
iROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
white hatch, gold rims (sportmax's?) and 180sx bumper?...

in Torrance on Torrance bl...
iROYAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 01:55 PM   #668
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by catchmydrifts14 View Post
joshchewuhh vbmenu_register("postmenu_2109466", true);
skeeeeet

I was leaving my house and i drove past a super clean black s14 kitted with a roof spoiler.....as i was looking at the car there was a cute asian girl driving!

she was on 235th street leaving an arco station on crenshaw!!!

"I saw that chick... and that s14 one day while working/driving on 190th and Normandie." I know it has to be the same one. I did a doubletake too....nice car. Noone ever sees me on here...zzz xcept for meets maybe lol
use can just use the quote button lol its in the bottom right hand corner
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 02:08 PM   #669
powersteeringless180sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
powersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Again, sounds like GabeS14.

Why doesn't anyone see me? Fuck.

I saw Kdashy again today on Main (I was heading West, he was going East). Doubt he saw me.
haha yea no one ever see's me either... maybe you'll see me in Alhambra tonight. I'm going to my sister's house for dinner. They live off Atlantic and Alhambra Rd.
Old 06-19-2008, 02:28 PM   #670
VROOOM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
saw a stock green kouki turning left onto Del Amo from Woodruff this morning at about 7:15 this morning. i was 2 cars in front of you.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 03:17 PM   #671
dynamicck
Zilvia Junkie

dynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to behold
oh that reminds me... a few months ago when I had my car slammed w/ meisters. Some dude in a mazda3 came outta no where, waving his arms, and rolling down his window. He sped up trying to catch, but almost rear ended another car. I thought he was trying to start sh*t, that I cut him off or something.
But he was screaming "hell yea" or "f*ck yea" while giving me the thumbs up. Whoever that is...you're comedy.
dynamicck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 03:20 PM   #672
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Dark blue sil-eighty with some weird design on the hood, chrome wheels, straight pipe exhaust, tinted tail lights, turning left onto vanowen from topanga cyn. I've seen you parked on victory and sale'ish before, looks pretty clean.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 03:23 PM   #673
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
s13boy89 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13boy89
there is this red zenki s14 by my house parked at the target all the time with zilvia.net stickers red with gold s14 se wheels in anaheim
s13boy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:25 PM   #674
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
saw a green/ black s14 (wheels, lowered, possibly a swap) making a left turn onto anahiem and PCH in long beach. he threw me peace sign (i think), wasnt really paying attention, and later saw a motorcycle cop posting a speed trap.

i just wanted to say thanks for the heads up.

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 09:38 PM   #675
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Today, 1:42pm, Long Beach: Red S13 coupe with primer-grey Sil front, low on mismatched wheels; corner of Cherry and Del Amo.
I was in my grandpa's Charger.

About 20 minutes ago... White fastback, black wheels, stock or close to stock height. Corner of Tustin Ave and... Lincoln? I think? lol... Young white guy driving, staring hard at my car. haha
I was in my creamy-yellow two-tone coupe, throwing the peace sign.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 10:33 PM   #676
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
saw 2 s14's today. both in brea/fullerton area

one was when i exited jamba juice near the 57 freeway, i pulled out in front of it as we both went around a little one way circle thing. it was dark green, lowered, and had rims. spotted at around 5:15pm

the other one was dark blue, dark tint, looked stock height and stock exhaust, but i thought i heard a compression surge so im thinking it was stock sr. heading on imperial hwy right past the 57 fwy. spotted around 7:50pm

i was driving my gf's black '01 honda accord.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 02:12 PM   #677
cisco240
Zilvia Junkie

cisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud of
Spotted a super clean red S14 at noon today in Los Alamitos, westbound on Katella. Looked lowered on on 350Z wheels and had a Blitz rear license plate frame.

I was in a white xB driving next to it.
cisco240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 04:34 PM   #678
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
Trader Rating: (13)
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
^^sounds like 1five10's s14. its for sale, i think

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
dtc 360RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 06:16 PM   #679
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Spotted a white S14 Zenki with a bodykit that flares out at the bottom driving down Colorado infront of PCC. I didn't get a good look at the car and I was in my gf's civic.
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 07:17 PM   #680
cisco240
Zilvia Junkie

cisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc 360RT View Post
^^sounds like 1five10's s14. its for sale, i think
Yup, just saw his for sale thread. That's the one.
cisco240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 01:35 AM   #681
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
so i was driving home at around 11:30 pm and as i looked over i double taked a white s15. I was on supulveda and he was on western making a right.
Old 06-21-2008, 02:08 AM   #682
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Saw a sweeeeet red S14 (kouki I'm almost positive) driving south on Sierra Madre @ Mission tonight... kit, wheels (gold/polished lip?), it was dark. I was driving north in my flat black zenki.

Saw a few sweet S13's driving north on Baldwin leaving the 626 meet while I was stuck in a parking lot waitin for a jump :/

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 09:11 AM   #683
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
Trader Rating: (13)
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshchewuhh View Post
so i was driving home at around 11:30 pm and as i looked over i double taked a white s15. I was on supulveda and he was on western making a right.
stock height with a funny looking wing on the back? if so, i saw him this morning 7:15 south bound 405.

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
dtc 360RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 02:21 PM   #684
catchmydrifts14

catchmydrifts14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to catchmydrifts14
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylindrftr View Post
use can just use the quote button lol its in the bottom right hand corner
ok...
thanx. I wasn't sure.
Old 06-22-2008, 03:21 PM   #685
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
White vert RHD w/ sil front gold mesh parked out front of the subway in signal hill

Apparently you were eating at subway since I saw you walk back to your car.. haha
2iv0 sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 04:27 AM   #686
dynamicck
Zilvia Junkie

dynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to behold
I saw Stinky180 driving my old s14 on Bristol. I could tell, cuz I heard the exhaust leak. haha
dynamicck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 04:29 AM   #687
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
saw a white hatch dumped on sum wheels on the 405 north around 10:30pm. apparently the 405 was backed up and i decided to exit off of wilmington and he follow me. didnt really get a good look. i was in the stock looking red/maroon hatch.

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 01:46 PM   #688
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
On Brookhurst and Garfield I saw a Charcoal Grey'ish S13 piggy drive past me. We both did a wave with our hands out the window. My window stopped working a few hours later. >.<

S14 has window issues lol.
Old 06-23-2008, 02:36 PM   #689
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Saw nick with the RB hatch rollin down PCH the other day.
What were you doing in long beach man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 03:00 PM   #690
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
2 tone white and grey? zenki S14 with a nismo 270R style bodykit entering artcenter.
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote