Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 10-28-2014, 07:22 AM   #1
SecretS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
SecretS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
1988 325 bmw e30 seta

It's back for sale but now i have found a car id like to purchase.. will still consider trades.

PRETTY much all original. Recent head rebuild by wottech. here in pompano. car has new timing belt water and has engine bay cleaning and powder coating done. Receipts to prove. car is a seta that has been converted to an I. Bmw is tuned and chipped by wottech as well. runs flawlessly and has a nice little lope to it from new cam.

The interior is fairly clean few cracks in dash common like many old cars. The rest of interior id give a 8 out of 10. No rips or stains in seats. They are vinyl comfort seats.

Outside of car is in great condition. paint is a little faded but gives it a one of a kind look. Many people have a hard time telling if its paint wrap or dip. It is on megan coilovers. I purchased these brand new. Wheels are borbet type A's 16x9 +15 with spacers. Tires are brand new I purchased as well.

Car has had all suspension in front replaced even front subframe has been replaced. New rebuilt steering rack. has a reds sump armor skid plate installed and lets say its a champ and takes a beating.

just had new wheel bearings installed all around as well as new brake pads and rotors.
with receipts for all work I have done.

Things that could use attention would be
-paint. its faded and is its own color.
-ac. its, all there and been converted to r134a but freon leaked out. only blows hot.
-power steering. lines have started to leak. didnt think to replace when putting new rack in.

I have replacement chrome front bumper, spare trunk lid and sunroof. stock bottle cap wheels.

looking for $5500

lmk what you have or to offer. my number is 561 275 6402

Don't be afraid to offer unless its junk I dont want it or have time for it.

SecretS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2014, 04:52 PM   #2
Fishyfish
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Fishyfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
glws!
Fishyfish is offline   Reply With Quote