Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 11-22-2012, 11:01 PM   #31
ksharp
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ksharp is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i check the site around 630 pst and the option to buy was already up. i tried to buy only to get my money refunded saying it was already sold out...
ksharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2012, 11:10 PM   #32
venom2034
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
venom2034 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
what a joke, really disappointed with the way it worked out. Nobody got an equal chance at buying it.
venom2034 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 06:51 AM   #33
7jpat
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
7jpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I call BS sold out at those prices I would have bought but how when its gone before sale starts
7jpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 07:46 AM   #34
WhipsGoneWild.net
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (18)
WhipsGoneWild.net is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipsGoneWild.net View Post
$2,000,000 haha jokes on you buddy!
lol im not going to say i told ya so...but...lol
Old 11-23-2012, 10:58 AM   #35
Nick@Fortune-Auto
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Nick@Fortune-Auto is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
We really apologize for what happened yesterday, Unfortunately it was all out of our control. Due to having a DDOS attack on the servers and excessively high traffic to our site, many people were unable to even view our site as random ip addresses were getting blocked.

Furthermore our black Friday page was supposed to trigger at 12:01 am. For some reason the site glitched and the black Friday page went live a few hours before schedule. Then the shopping carts were not working correctly showing when items are sold out.

So basically the 2 sets that were 50% off were getting purchased multiple times by different people, since those items were not selling out on the shopping carts. We had to refund numerous people. Understandably those people were upset and the people that were waiting till 12:01 were upset.

Lastly we could not access the back end of the website to change the page or even shut it down. We have only been able to gain access to login on the back end roughly 30 minutes ago. So finally we were able to manually go in and show that all items were sold out.

The last thing I want to say is that these heavily discounted sets were not some type of hoax or ploy to get people to the site. The 2 people that got those sets are actually Zilvians.

We really apologize for these events and will be upgrading our website to a more robust solution so this never happens again.

WEBSITE / BLOG / PRODUCTS
BESPOKE SUSPENSION SOLUTIONS
Nick@Fortune-Auto is offline   Reply With Quote