Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: been to jail/county/state?
1 day 50 54.35%
1 week or more 15 16.30%
1 month or more 6 6.52%
6 months or more 8 8.70%
1-2 years 1 1.09%
2 years or more 12 13.04%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-17-2008, 10:52 PM   #1
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
been to jail/county/state?

We all live our own lives, make our mistakes. some get in trouble a few times in life, others just once, and some many many times. ive made a few, wrongfully sentenced on one, denied my rights and prosecuted. some live to face the consequences, some leave the state seeking political refuge for unjust laws by reasoning of non-extraditable offenses, waiting their time out. i dont believe there is any shame in my game, ive spent a few months in county (various county jails including contracted departments being shipped across state) for 2 dui's. my first being in my driveway at my house, thats right. they do create a certain fear at first dont they, those police. "get back in the car!!!" oh shit... so we live and learn. our laws vary greatly state by state, WA State having some of the most strictest dui laws in the country. i couldnt imagine doing time in cali, NY, or east coast for that matter. with this being said, i extend my hand to all those out there who've been locked up for bullshit and wrongfully judged.
the reason i suppose i made this poll is because i believe once you do time, its never off your mind. and i dont mean over nighters.
you dont have to share your story, i didnt, i only told a tiny piece. but id like to converse with others. its only a poll and its private when you vote.
SlideWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2008, 11:07 PM   #2
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Where's the option for those of us lucky enough to never have been locked up?
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:09 PM   #3
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_Spool View Post
Where's the option for those of us lucky enough to never have been locked up?
well, i could have created 10 options...
Old 09-17-2008, 11:10 PM   #4
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
In and out..

I'm trying to stay in the shade...along with some homies.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:12 PM   #5
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
In and out..

I'm trying to stay in the shade...along with some homies.
i hear ya. my shade lies in another state which ill choose to reside in after my mother passes soon =/
cant always play your best amateur cards in a pro game.
Old 09-17-2008, 11:14 PM   #6
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

er whatever, tequila speaks for me. actually, i dont think i hear ya. if i remember correctly, you wore a red band didnt you?
Old 09-17-2008, 11:20 PM   #7
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Only behind bars...

...when I'm out....I'm just an ordinary person with street smarts.

and know where NOT to be.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 09-17-2008, 11:29 PM   #8
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

i feel the same. we live and learn, some get caught up with certain offenses that make no sense to classify them as they are.
at least youre not a felon if you get caught driving like me eh...
Old 09-17-2008, 11:32 PM   #9
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

I'm a felon...
4 felonies in my name...
few misdemeanors.
4 way search clause...
2 years left of probation homie...
and a couple Stay-Away's...

....just living in the shade....

Old 09-17-2008, 11:37 PM   #10
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

damn man, and youre young. i have 3 misdemeanors, 1 drive away from a felon, literally, probation in WA state for 5 years, ignition interlock for 2 years after june 2010 when im legally able to obtain a license in this godforsaken state, superior court judgements pending action against further suspension on license. i dont think its in my best interest to stick around.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:25 AM   #11
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Have any goodtime served?

Old 09-18-2008, 12:40 AM   #12
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

i always got good time if thats what u mean.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:45 AM   #13
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

they'll look back on your sheet and see that you did good while behind.

The judge looks at everything...and might work some magic...

Old 09-18-2008, 01:16 AM   #14
thaivietg714
Leaky Injector

thaivietg714 is an unknown quantity at this point
im 17 and i have 2 felonies.
learned my lesson for sure.
thats a good thing, im glad it happend
thaivietg714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:27 AM   #15
murda-c
Post Whore!

murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivietg714 View Post
im glad it happend
As long as you didn't hurt anybody.
Old 09-18-2008, 11:27 AM   #16
jrbump
Zilvia Addict

jrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond repute
I spent 7 years in a state correctional facility.
jrbump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:32 AM   #17
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrbump View Post
I spent 7 years in a state correctional facility.
you were a counselor as i remember you stating Dimitri.
Old 09-18-2008, 11:38 AM   #18
anyotherone
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
anyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
LOL. Is this the thread we look in to see who not to buy from in classifieds?

J/k, I worked with felons in a sort of recovery program with my church. Some of them were the nicest most sincere guys I've ever met. Some of them. A few others I wouldn't trust enough to turn my back for a second.
anyotherone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:19 PM   #19
jrbump
Zilvia Addict

jrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideWell View Post
you were a counselor as i remember you stating Dimitri.
Awww man, putting my shit on front street. Messing up my flow.

Yep I worked in the state system in a variety of capacities for 7 years. My wife still works in the prison.
jrbump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:39 PM   #20
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
I spent 6 months in jail. shit sucked.
Old 09-18-2008, 05:04 PM   #21
steve_o1989
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
steve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
What what in the butt?

I know thats what happens when you go to the pen here. Thankfully I don't know that from first hand experience. I know of some guys that have been there, that shit changed them for sure. Everyone that goes to the pen gets shots for hep because everyone there has it.

One guy that went to the prison here, there was this mean little short shit that wanted his jacket. The guy told him to fuck off. The other guy told him as soon as he steps out side, he's getting the jacket. The guy stayed in his cell for 4 months until he was released, never once went outside.. The other guy waited at the door everyday for 4 months.
1992 Talon Tsi - Sold
steve_o1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:41 PM   #22
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Been to juvi for a year and in and out of LA county jail for 1.5 years....just got off of probation in june for 2.5 years...fuck hep dude, you gotta maje sure your skin stays clean in LA county, cuz if not, you'll be getting staph infection for sure.....
Old 09-18-2008, 11:29 PM   #23
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
I did one night. I was driving my buddy's dad's Porsche. Got caught speeding. It was mainly because i didn't have my license with me at the time.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:59 AM   #24
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
I'm a felon...
4 felonies in my name...
few misdemeanors.
4 way search clause...
2 years left of probation homie...
and a couple Stay-Away's...

....just living in the shade....
Yo aint Cali a 3 strike state???

Relax my neezy........

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivietg714 View Post
im 17 and i have 2 felonies.
learned my lesson for sure.
thats a good thing, im glad it happend
Damn i hope you don't live in a 3 strike state ...

I did a few over nighters and a bullet in county...

No felonies....

All my Shit was ACD cause i was young..
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:04 AM   #25
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i went to jail a few times for stupid bullshit like tresspassing, graffing, bending a metro card (free rides) lol

nothing to big
Old 09-19-2008, 02:26 PM   #26
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
word you can get free rides by bending a metrocard??

pm me i wanna know
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:53 PM   #27
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
i've been arrested twice, both for unpaid speeding tickets.

when you're in the holding cell, there's a phone you can use to make collect calls. the most fun you can have in jail is making calls to your friends. "this is a collect call from a Missouri correctional facility. will you accept the charges?"
i called my girlfriend at the time the first time and pretended i had been raped by my cellmate. it didn't go over well because neither of us could stop laughing.

the second time i was arrested, while i was at the local precinct waiting for the wagon to go to district, me and the processing cop were joking around making calls on my phone, and i kept claiming police brutality while he beat his night stick on his desk. then he offered to flush any illegal substances on my person (there weren't any anyway, just cool of him), and when i said i didn't really feel like going in the holding tank, he handcuffed me to a table in their break room and let me watch a dvd of Karate Kid.
Old 09-19-2008, 05:10 PM   #28
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
word you can get free rides by bending a metrocard??

pm me i wanna know
LOL alright I'll hook u up but don't be caught... It's a felony.. I pleded guilty to a lesser charge. The cops who caught me said I was better off jumping the turnstop
Old 09-19-2008, 05:49 PM   #29
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
honda employs prison labor at a rate of $2.50 an hour.

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 05:51 PM   #30
nismo tuned s14
Zilvia Junkie

nismo tuned s14 is making a name for him/her selfnismo tuned s14 is making a name for him/her selfnismo tuned s14 is making a name for him/her self
Two years in Lompoc. I'll die before I go back.

Ha. Yeah we need an option for never. I've came close though.
nismo tuned s14 is offline   Reply With Quote