Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2015, 04:15 PM   #31
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
I'm sure this is not argumentative, but please save the deragatory slurs. They're not welcome here.

Pinked for a week.
Floridaman over here dropped one in Nissan2nr22's thread. Then tried starting shit with some other FL fuckboy. Pink hammer or nah? You know this cat is a repeat offender. Obviously has Tourette's or a learning disability.
Old 12-29-2015, 04:17 PM   #32
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I'm not monitoring him. I got a report and I followed up on it.

Using Tapatalk

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 12-29-2015, 04:33 PM   #33
Initial Drift
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Initial Drift has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Lol this thread has banned and pinked people in it and a few at that. Feelsbadman. Hope it doesn't ruin the sellers chance of selling when people see this thread.
Old 12-30-2015, 06:56 AM   #34
AlexN
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
AlexN is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Floridaman over here dropped one in Nissan2nr22's thread. Then tried starting shit with some other FL fuckboy. Pink hammer or nah? You know this cat is a repeat offender. Obviously has Tourette's or a learning disability.
hahahahahah typical little child that never steps out of the house attitude
probably still lives at his parents house at age 30

I bet you wouldn't say shit to that florida fuck boy in person lol
Old 12-30-2015, 06:56 AM   #35
benarovi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
benarovi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
I'm sure this is not argumentative, but please save the deragatory slurs. They're not welcome here.

Pinked for a week.
Like you never made fun of anyone on here smh you get banned for the slightest things with you new mods it's sad. Go do something else.
Old 12-30-2015, 10:18 AM   #36
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexN View Post
hahahahahah typical little child that never steps out of the house attitude
probably still lives at his parents house at age 30

I bet you wouldn't say shit to that florida fuck boy in person lol
Seriously, pirates are better than ninjas? I'd mop the fucking floor with kids that shop at Hot Topic. I had training in your shitty state, you guy aren't exactly the best gene pool to breed 'Spartans'. I know your Mom probably just took away your Xbox so you're venting frustrations on Zilvia, but why don't you try getting better grades before I come over and make myself your Daddy? Your Mom looks pretty hot in those curlers, bunny slippers, and long t-shirt that you just KNOW she's got nothing on under

Quote:
Originally Posted by benarovi View Post
Like you never made fun of anyone on here smh you get banned for the slightest things with you new mods it's sad. Go do something else.
It's not making fun of someone, dude. It's the slurs based on race, gender, or sexuality. Floridafuckboyman has been pink'd for race and sexuality slurs before. He doesn't learn. Calling someone an asshole is a lot different then calling someone a racial slur. That's why the rules state that shit like that won't fly here.

Again, he fucking knows that and continues to fuck up.
Old 12-30-2015, 10:32 AM   #37
AlexN
Leaky Injector

yo dizz on a scale of 1 to mad how 10 are you?

Old 12-30-2015, 10:36 AM   #38
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Rules are rules. Cry more.

Keep pushing it and I'll do the same to you.

Old 12-30-2015, 11:15 AM   #39
benarovi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
benarovi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Rules are rules. Cry more.

Keep pushing it and I'll do the same to you.
Ok so now we arnt allowed to voice an opinion from the looks of it. I didn't curse or anything. From the looks of it just some mods that are power hungry. It's just a forum, Sorry to offend you if I did.
Old 12-30-2015, 11:18 AM   #40
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Quote:
Ok so now we arnt allowed to voice an opinion from the looks of it. I didn't curse or anything. From the looks of it just some mods that are power hungry. It's just a forum, Sorry to offend you if I did.
Nah you're just defending people that should know the rules.

If you don't know the rules and break them ignorance is NOT an excuse.

And just because I'm new to moderating the forum doesn't mean I'm new to the forum entirely. I've been a member here for over 10 years and seen a lot of the changes and know what this place needs to stay decent.

If you don't like the way I'm moderating feel free to block me.

Old 12-30-2015, 11:18 AM   #41
AlexN
Leaky Injector

Quote:

but his peasant can curse and do as he pleases

lets be reallll~ here only reason you guys don't like us is because FL is the most lenient on anything traffic related and we have no smog or serious laws which is not our fault what so ever
Old 12-30-2015, 12:47 PM   #42
Floridaman
Leaky Injector

Floridaman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexN View Post
yo dizz on a scale of 1 to mad how 10 are you?

His prob at 100 right now... his so mad... lol

i can feel the anger here in florida.. he might blow up his engine tonight thinking bout us. LOL.

.......spartans!!!!!!!.. AHUUUUUUUUUU
Old 12-30-2015, 12:53 PM   #43
Floridaman
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Nah you're just defending people that should know the rules.

If you don't know the rules and break them ignorance is NOT an excuse.

And just because I'm new to moderating the forum doesn't mean I'm new to the forum entirely. I've been a member here for over 10 years and seen a lot of the changes and know what this place needs to stay decent.

If you don't like the way I'm moderating feel free to block me.

There is no moderating anymore.... is more like picking on people and being blocked... like that made any difference.. you can created another account in 15 mins... so whats the point? there are bunch of people here that gets away with many racial, gender insults and nothing can be done about it because they know the moderators personally and they do nothing but am not mad about it. its the same in the business world. its not what you do but who you know... im just enjoying myself here a little while i get paid at work lol.
Old 12-30-2015, 12:59 PM   #44
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

I don't know who you are. I haven't even looked at your posts.

If you want to stand out you'll get noticed. I don't act in every report. But I do on those.

Using Tapatalk

Old 12-30-2015, 01:07 PM   #45
Floridaman
Leaky Injector

Quote:
I don't know who you are. I haven't even looked at your posts.

If you want to stand out you'll get noticed. I don't act in every report. But I do on those.

Using Tapatalk
no one is trying to stand out. this all got started with an inside jokes between 2 friends. no one here was offended by ANYTHING. the only person that started complaining was DIZZ... i guess someday he wants to become a moderator lol.. right now his on high school patrol training with the yellow stick and whistle LOL...

and there is a lot of unfairness about people expressing their opinion. and the word CUNT is not a bad word to get you pinked???

but fag or gay is???? like that makes no sense?? like really??
Old 12-30-2015, 01:12 PM   #46
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

If you guys want to call each other pet names do it somewhere else.

Derogatory terms towards groups of people based on their race or sexual orientation aren't allowed period.

He wasn't the one that reported you btw.

Using Tapatalk

Old 12-30-2015, 04:34 PM   #47
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
If you guys want to call each other pet names do it somewhere else.

Derogatory terms towards groups of people based on their race or sexual orientation aren't allowed period.
^^^ This.
Now since this thread has been so terribly trashed with the Florida crew and their little circle jerk, I will close it now. OP can repost a new one, but if his buddies come along with the "free bump" nonsense, access to the marketplace will be removed for all.
Yes, now I am watching.

And I write too!
Closed Thread