Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 11-13-2015, 09:01 PM   #1
Langley Stripe

Trader Rating: (0)
Langley Stripe is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
MAYHEM GARAGe R32 ls1 pro am drift/time attack build

Hello, my name is Mills Robinson i go by Tripp, I am Crew Chief for Tyler Nelson Racing. We run an ls S13 in the US Drift and Street Wise drift here on the east coast. This is the store storey on the build of my 1991 R32 GTS-T Skyline.

Well here is my build, it is a 1991 Nissan Skyline, the tale on how i got the "SKYLINE" is a bit of a story but that's what makes them so awesome.

Motor- LS
Stroked To 383 Cubic Inches. 4in stroker crank,rod,wisco 12.0:1 cp. 243 head p/p/m, fast 102 intake port matched,

When I first got her. No, she will not be staying this color, not sure what front body work I am going to end up using yet, but i am going to run 315 35 18 on all 4 corners,so i can use the same size tires as my camaro.

A few hours later
[/URL]
Now they maybe just a mockup motor and trans.. but it is the same size and that what counts right?

Then i moved and bought a house so it slowed working on it, we got the cage in

Just a few updates on the LsR32. The Real motor is in the car, Now I need to pull the sub frame back out, I need to move the steering rack Forward 1.25", and left .25" We shall see if this will allow for proper starter to steering rack/shaft clearance.

This was getting ready for the last Pro am Drift Even we attend a few weeks ago.

The pro am car we built here, for Tyler Nelson, I am the team Crew Chief, Currently We are winning the Street wise drift Pro am Series!

Check Out our racing video here..
https://youtu.be/JgBwwuNcLbw
Langley Stripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links