Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 12:44 PM   #1
JerseyTuner
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
JerseyTuner is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
TONYSSILVIA Reputation.

So I bought these rear driver side brake caliper from this guy in Staten Island. His member name is tonyssilvia. He was cool in the beginning but after I bought the caliper, I went to my friends shop to test it. My friend has this tool that is square and it twists the piston to check if the caliper is good. It did not budge. Bought the caliper for $25 mind you, I spent money on toll and gas, which toll was expensive. Now I'm stuck with a bad caliper and don't have money to fix my caliper which is leaking. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY. He told me that if it's bad, bring it back; guaranteed. BS. Wasted my money on this guy and caliper.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 12:44 PM   #2
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
wrong fucking section bro!

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 04-27-2010, 12:48 PM   #3
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
This is a Review and Belongs in our Review Section..

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Old 04-27-2010, 12:49 PM   #4
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Old 04-27-2010, 12:50 PM   #5
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
if thats Paris Hilton, its probably the only hole that still has grip...

Old 04-27-2010, 01:05 PM   #6
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
its 25 bucks, if you cant afford to replace a single caliper, how can you afford to drive a car?
Old 04-27-2010, 01:15 PM   #7
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZilviaKid View Post
its 25 bucks, if you cant afford to replace a single caliper, how can you afford to drive a car?
That doesn't justify someone selling a shitty part though. Not saying that is or isn't the case here. I don't like that argument though. Like when Chmercer scammed all those people on here. Some members kept saying "it's just $20". No, FUCK that! Just because it's only $20 to you doesn't mean it's right to scam people. Again, I'm not saying that is the case here, just that I don't agree with that excuse.
Old 04-27-2010, 01:15 PM   #8
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyTuner View Post
So I bought these rear driver side brake caliper from this guy in Staten Island. His member name is tonyssilvia. He was cool in the beginning but after I bought the caliper, I went to my friends shop to test it. My friend has this tool that is square and it twists the piston to check if the caliper is good. It did not budge. Bought the caliper for $25 mind you, I spent money on toll and gas, which toll was expensive. Now I'm stuck with a bad caliper and don't have money to fix my caliper which is leaking. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY. He told me that if it's bad, bring it back; guaranteed. BS. Wasted my money on this guy and caliper.
Looks to me like you're the one not holding up your end.

That's like going to Best Buy & getting a new TV only to find out the screen is cracked when you get home, then complaining that Best Buy is BS and that you wasted your money, despite the fact that you didn't even TRY to get satisfaction.

Strong argument there.

My helpful side is forcing me to provide you some tips.

1. Contact the guy, 'splain the situation (not 'The Situation'), and ask for a refund.

2. Buy from another user on Zilvia. You may have to pay postage, but is that worse than paying for tolls and gas?

3. Go to an auto parts place and buy a rebuild kit, then rebuild the damned thing.

Stop being helpless. It makes me sick.

Also, wrong section
Old 04-27-2010, 01:17 PM   #9
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post

1. Contact the guy, 'splain the situation (not 'The Situation'), and ask for a refund.

LOL...really...though its apperant that someone always has to brign that up....

Closed Thread