Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Old 07-05-2009, 11:02 AM   #31
manglobe01
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
manglobe01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Would u say the solid frame risers are a better solution to take out the clunk in the rear as opposed to the collars??
manglobe01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2009, 11:38 AM   #32
drftmark
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
drftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by manglobe01 View Post
Would u say the solid frame risers are a better solution to take out the clunk in the rear as opposed to the collars??
I want to know this as well.

Also how much for s14 RUCAS shipped to 77566
drftmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 01:55 PM   #33
Katsumbhong
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Katsumbhong is making a name for him/her selfKatsumbhong is making a name for him/her selfKatsumbhong is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Any type of specials when purchasing multiple arms and coilvers?

Last edited by Katsumbhong; 07-05-2009 at 03:34 PM..
Katsumbhong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 02:12 PM   #34
hpipro4
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (71)
hpipro4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 71 reviews
s13 tension rod shipped to 95616?

thnx
hpipro4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 04:55 PM   #35
udon!
Nissanaholic!

udon! is an unknown quantity at this point
powered by max.
ive seen there shop first hand.
Dan and Martin (the guy welding in the vid) are the shit.
they DO WORK!
they are SO FUCKING RAD AND THERE SHIT IS 101% LEGIT!
the end.
udon! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 05:25 PM   #36
frizzle
In time-out for misbehaving.

Trader Rating: (45)
frizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
How much for S14 Tension Rods and Toe rods(with the bend) shipped to 85301 in AZ
frizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 02:24 AM   #37
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
They'll both help to take out the clunk, but the risers will also help correct roll center for lowered cars (which is key!)

I think I'm just gonna call you guys up tomorrow morning and talk my order (from jeff [at] jordaninnovations.com) over with ya on the phone. Maybe I'll end up with some solid risers too

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 07:51 AM   #38
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
I have a question regarding the ruca and toe arms. I have seen as your parts evolved you have added in the bends in these arms to clear parts of the chassis. I wonder though with the bends, is the chassis-to-upright length the same as the previous arms? are these two angles proportional? If not there could be an adverse effect on suspension travel, right? ( I know we are dealing with scrapers here, not much travel to begin with but...)

see what I am talking about?
Just wondering, the craftsmanship is very impressive though.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:30 PM   #39
truebluegallo
Leaky Injector

truebluegallo is an unknown quantity at this point
front s13 tension rods shipped to 89031?
truebluegallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 12:38 PM   #40
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwishiwas-all* View Post
I have a question regarding the ruca and toe arms. I have seen as your parts evolved you have added in the bends in these arms to clear parts of the chassis. I wonder though with the bends, is the chassis-to-upright length the same as the previous arms? are these two angles proportional? If not there could be an adverse effect on suspension travel, right? ( I know we are dealing with scrapers here, not much travel to begin with but...)

see what I am talking about?
Just wondering, the craftsmanship is very impressive though.
Lol, the chassis-to-upright length (aka the length of your black lines) would have to be the same, or you would never get your alignment right.

Just talked to Dan on the phone to put my order though, I'll definitely try to post pics of everything installed Thanks again!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:23 PM   #41
Masa
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
Masa is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
money sent for 6kg springs.

could i get a quote for s13 rucas and toe rods shipped to 96720. thanks!
Masa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 08:58 PM   #42
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by udon! View Post
powered by max.
ive seen there shop first hand.
Dan and Martin (the guy welding in the vid) are the shit.
they DO WORK!
they are SO FUCKING RAD AND THERE SHIT IS 101% LEGIT!
the end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS13 DRFT View Post
Can't wait til I hit stateside... I'll have my PBM suspension awaiting me to install. AMAZING STUFF!!! Good work guys!
hugs and kisses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
Definitely some of the best stuff out there. I can't wait to get my coilovers on!
How much for S14 tie rods, S13 RUCAS and S13 tension rods minus my current $29 positive balance shipped to 17517?
$511
Quote:
Originally Posted by redclaw05 View Post
how much for everything s14 shipped to 75010

i am rerefering for suspension arms and subframe spacers

plz pm.
subframe collars
tension rods
tie rods
RUCA
toe
traction
$989
Quote:
Originally Posted by bornslippy73 View Post
How much for Subframe Solid Risers shipped to 94545-1372?

Thanks.
$112
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by drftmark View Post
I want to know this as well.

Also how much for s14 RUCAS shipped to 77566
If the clunk is coming from the subframe bushings, the collars may hold them together for a while whereas the solid replacements will eliminate the clunk caused by destroyed subframe bushings altogether. However if the clunk is from something else like your 2 way diff the solid risers are louder than bushing collars because they transmit more noise,vibration & harshness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsumbhong View Post
Any type of specials when purchasing multiple arms and coilvers?
no sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpipro4 View Post
s13 tension rod shipped to 95616?
$196
Quote:
Originally Posted by frizzle View Post
How much for S14 Tension Rods and Toe rods(with the bend) shipped to 85301 in AZ
$404
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
They'll both help to take out the clunk, but the risers will also help correct roll center for lowered cars (which is key!)

I think I'm just gonna call you guys up tomorrow morning and talk my order (from jeff [at] jordaninnovations.com) over with ya on the phone. Maybe I'll end up with some solid risers too
agred the really unique asset is the roll center correction
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwishiwas-all* View Post
I wonder though with the bends, is the chassis-to-upright length the same as the previous arms?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Lol, the chassis-to-upright length (aka the length of your black lines) would have to be the same
correct
Quote:
Originally Posted by truebluegallo View Post
front s13 tension rods shipped to 89031?
$195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa View Post
money sent for 6kg springs. could i get a quote for s13 rucas and toe rods shipped to 96720. thanks!
tracking sent $479 UPS
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 09:08 PM   #43
udon!
Nissanaholic!

udon! is an unknown quantity at this point
^

wow this is intense lol
udon! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 09:15 PM   #44
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
twas a long weekend!
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:19 PM   #45
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Dan doing work son.

I can't stay away.
Drift knob and s13 undertray shipped to 67431.

<3
Old 07-06-2009, 09:27 PM   #46
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

skid plate and DK $160 shipped

try to keep this thread multilinks only fellaz

hit the main thread for misc. other parts
Old 07-07-2009, 02:02 PM   #47
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
s13 toe rods shipped to 92278.

Stickers in stock yet?
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 04:55 PM   #48
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

$218 shipped

still out of stickers
Old 07-07-2009, 07:57 PM   #49
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
im in no rush, ill just wait until those stock up. whats the wait?

shit i meant tension rods, sorry.
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:40 AM   #50
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

all of the multilink & chassis parts are in stock now.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:41 PM   #51
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
price shipped to 45801 for: s13
Ruca
Toe rods
traction rods
tension rods
subframe raisers

planing for winters.... lol

Last edited by Z33dori; 07-08-2009 at 01:43 PM..
Z33dori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:24 PM   #52
jpadilla12
Leaky Injector

jpadilla12 is on a distinguished road
Price shipped to 34743 for:
S13 Ruca
Toe rods
Traction rods
Sub Frame Raisers

jj240sx.blogspot.com
jpadilla12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 03:34 PM   #53
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by z33dori View Post
price shipped to 45801 for: S13
ruca
toe rods
traction rods
tension rods
subframe raisers

planing for winters.... Lol
$923
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpadilla12 View Post
price shipped to 34743 for:
S13 ruca
toe rods
traction rods
sub frame raisers
$732
Old 07-15-2009, 03:03 PM   #54
gawdzilla
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
gawdzilla is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
price for s14 ruca, toe, traction to 22101 please. i sent a PM too but please ignore if replying in the thread. thanks!
gawdzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 03:46 PM   #55
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

$625 shipped
Old 07-18-2009, 07:06 PM   #56
monk
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
monk has a spectacular aura aboutmonk has a spectacular aura aboutmonk has a spectacular aura aboutmonk has a spectacular aura aboutmonk has a spectacular aura aboutmonk has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
how much for: S13 ruca's
toe rods
traction rods
sub frame raisers

monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 12:52 PM   #57
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

$695 shipped to you
Old 07-21-2009, 08:07 PM   #58
fuco8210
Leaky Injector

fuco8210 is an unknown quantity at this point
I bent a ruca and only need 1, is this possible?
fuco8210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 12:44 PM   #59
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

which side? Which generation? arm only? your ends and adjusters are ok?

***Out of stock on RUCA & TOE as of today***

~reserve those items off of our august shipment!~
Old 07-22-2009, 02:55 PM   #60
fuco8210
Leaky Injector

fuco8210 is an unknown quantity at this point
Not sure on the gen, passenger side need the complete piece
fuco8210 is offline   Reply With Quote