Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 12-25-2011, 01:26 PM   #1
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
(2) S15 SR 6-Speed Transmissions

I have two S15 6-speed transmissions for sale. One of them is out of my own car. I ran it for 4 years with 400whp without a single issue. It includes the following:
  • 6-speed transmission
  • Slave cylinder
  • Stainless line
  • Transmission cross-member
  • Bell housing plate

Asking $400 OBO... will ship at buyers expense.

The second one I picked up from a friend out of a parts car. It includes the following:
  • 6-Speed transmission
  • Transmission cross-member
  • Bell housing plate

Asking $350 OBO... will ship at buyers expense.

I also have an OEM S15 SR 6-speed clutch I would give away with either transmission. On top of that I have an unknown steel driveshaft for this transmission into an S13... most likely a Driveshaft Shop. But since I do not know the brand I will also give it away with one of the transmissions.

Or $650 for everything I have listed

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2011, 04:46 PM   #2
KravingAKouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
KravingAKouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
was the 6 speed you had in your own car from your s14? I wish i saw that sooner cuz i want one so bad. GLWS
KravingAKouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 05:11 PM   #3
Spencer dougherty
Post Whore!

Location: Santa Ana CA **SideWays Performance** 1(714)330-0021
Trader Rating: (65)
Spencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really nice
Feedback Score: 65 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Spencer dougherty
wow... prices are off the hook!!!! damn good deal
Spencer dougherty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 05:58 PM   #4
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by KravingAKouki View Post
was the 6 speed you had in your own car from your s14? I wish i saw that sooner cuz i want one so bad. GLWS
It's out of my S13... I have never owned an S14!?!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 12-25-2011, 06:38 PM   #5
Mitsubayati
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
Mitsubayati is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Mitsubayati
Will this bolt onto a KA after the bellhousing from a KA is swapped on?
Old 12-25-2011, 06:44 PM   #6
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsubayati View Post
Will this bolt onto a KA after the bellhousing from a KA is swapped on?
no, it will not.

Toby, I know you are trying to keep it with the transmissions...however, whenever/if you change your mind I will still gladly purchase the transmission cross member for the 6spd.
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 07:04 PM   #7
gunmetalr32
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
gunmetalr32 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Wow.. What a steal..free drive shaft too
gunmetalr32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 09:01 PM   #8
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Awesome deal. GLWS
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:45 PM   #9
ship2236
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
ship2236 is making a name for him/her selfship2236 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ship2236
Wow well priced man. Glws!
Old 12-26-2011, 08:20 AM   #10
1quk240
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (21)
1quk240 will become famous soon enough1quk240 will become famous soon enough1quk240 will become famous soon enough1quk240 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Any idea on mileage? I'm currently looking for a transmission and have went thru 3. Wasn't sure if I would go with this or a z33. This is obviously the cheaper option, I'm just worried about another one going out on me. Do you need the rear end for the 6th gear to work?
1quk240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 09:02 AM   #11
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1quk240 View Post
Any idea on mileage? I'm currently looking for a transmission and have went thru 3. Wasn't sure if I would go with this or a z33. This is obviously the cheaper option, I'm just worried about another one going out on me. Do you need the rear end for the 6th gear to work?
Short answer: no.

Long answer: You need the rear end and a dakota digital box to make your speedo work. But if you're running an ABS Model S13 you should be able to tap into your abs diff housing and get the signal from the abs sensor, Then you'd need a driveshaft (driveshaft shop). You also need the s15 transmission bolts to mate with the SR20. I'm not sure if you need the dual mass flywheel but I'm almost positive you do + the flywheel bolts for an s15 because they're longer for the dual mass flywheel. And you'll need the 6 Speed Trans. cross member. I'm doing the total opposite swap right now (S15 SR Engine to S14 SR Trans) and what I told you is basically the opposite of everything I had to do.
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 12:08 AM   #12
heychris
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
heychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Is that 650 for 2 tranny and the spare parts you listed?
Ch

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
heychris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 07:21 AM   #13
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1quk240 View Post
Not sure on mileage. I put around 10,000 miles on mine since it came from Japan. I can't speak for the "other" trans. I'm not sure what 6th gear working has to do with the rear-end.... but no, you do not need the S15 rear-end to get it to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heychris View Post
Is that 650 for 2 tranny and the spare parts you listed?
Ch
Correct, for everything I have listed!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds