Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 06:53 PM   #3391
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I cannot go. Apparently I told the girl I would go with her to some thing a week ago that she probably guilted me into anyway. Blah... Next time.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2010, 07:05 PM   #3392
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
I cannot go. Apparently I told the girl I would go with her to some thing a week ago that she probably guilted me into anyway. Blah... Next time.
detachable bolas...crazy...lol

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 02-26-2010, 07:36 PM   #3393
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I will be eating some delicious bulgogi tonight!
Old 02-27-2010, 01:24 AM   #3394
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
So, you guys think that hood rat chick ever got where she was going?

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 02-27-2010, 02:13 AM   #3395
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
^i dont know but it didnt look like she had money LOL

im thinking about coming to this meet more often now...way legit. great seeing everyone out. and great to finally meet jimmy up mike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
Old 02-27-2010, 02:52 AM   #3396
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
ricer.........

Old 02-27-2010, 03:32 AM   #3397
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Ricer......
Old 02-27-2010, 04:34 AM   #3398
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
wow....the meet ended up late as fuckkkk
Old 02-27-2010, 05:06 AM   #3399
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
haha. Just got home about 15 mins ago. I don't want to go to sleep just yet.

GAH, work in 6ish hours. haha.
Old 02-27-2010, 06:12 AM   #3400
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
You guys should have just slept at the shop haha.

Guessing I missed out big on tonight's meet. Saw the shots at KBBQ on Stevie's facebook.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 02-27-2010, 10:48 AM   #3401
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Good stuff last night guys

TACO TUESDAY IS GONNA GO HAHHHAHAHAAAAAARRRRDDDD
Old 02-27-2010, 04:26 PM   #3402
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
last night was legit. ain't no other place to be but with the homies shootin the shit.

not only did we get some legit ass kbbq, we went for a sesh at garden afterwards.

fuckin fuck. just put in my day off for the 13th. that shit is only 2 weeks away, put in ur muthafuckin day off now.
Old 02-27-2010, 05:44 PM   #3403
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
last night was legit. ain't no other place to be but with the homies shootin the shit.

not only did we get some legit ass kbbq, we went for a sesh at garden afterwards.

fuckin fuck. just put in my day off for the 13th. that shit is only 2 weeks away, put in ur muthafuckin day off now.
Sorry i missed out. Had to do the parents thing Fri night.

And shit! Ur right, March Madness is only 2 fuckin weeks away!
Old 02-27-2010, 05:53 PM   #3404
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post

i missed on gardens cuz i had plans today...

but yes...the KBBQ was amazing, no regrets.

and the Jason kim and Crazy Rob disscussion was insane...

BTW chuck... whats an acronym? or a suffix? and a prefix? ...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehsilvia View Post
Sorry i missed out. Had to do the parents thing Fri night.

And shit! Ur right, March Madness is only 2 fuckin weeks away!
might need you yo tow ^

Old 03-01-2010, 12:24 PM   #3405
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Everyone...

Taco Tuesday!

Brookhurst and Ellis.

Huntington Beach RUBIOS.

Be there or be square.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:34 PM   #3406
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

im just down for more KBBQ this week....shit was real legit guys...

Old 03-01-2010, 01:43 PM   #3407
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
Everyone...

Taco Tuesday!

Brookhurst and Ellis.

Huntington Beach RUBIOS.

Be there or be square.
Damn I got tickets to the Laker game that night.

So square!

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 03-01-2010, 02:01 PM   #3408
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
Bro you know im down for some tacos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
Old 03-02-2010, 10:22 PM   #3409
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Hai guys, I'm new around here. I came to the meet last friday but I was a bit shy to say hi to anyone. I did snap a few pictures though.

Hope you guys enjoyed.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:50 AM   #3410
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

so were are we going to dinner this friday...im more than down to go back to the KBBQ...twas legit...

Old 03-04-2010, 12:21 PM   #3411
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Thanks Teddy!!
fuck thats old.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:29 PM   #3412
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
haahahahha super old as pictures hahaha
Old 03-04-2010, 12:59 PM   #3413
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
I miss the Arcadia Meet, when it rained, we went to the parking structure, too legit.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:21 PM   #3414
Teddy
Post Whore!

Hey Castro, that's the night you got your car flatbedded away for no plates! LOL!
Old 03-04-2010, 03:40 PM   #3415
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Lol I'm doing the math on how old Teddy was during the Arcadia meet days, and whether or not he had to have his mom drive him there :P. I've got some sweet pics from those days too, with me Jack and Alex's s13s all lined up, and none of us had paint lol.

How was taco Tuesday?

Old 03-04-2010, 03:45 PM   #3416
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Lol I'm doing the math on how old Teddy was during the Arcadia meet days, and whether or not he had to have his mom drive him there?
I was 15, and Dave drove us there in his Sentra. I didn't know a single person at that particular meet, and I didn't even have a license or my 510 yet.
Old 03-04-2010, 04:15 PM   #3417
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

i remember arcadia...never knew anyone except for Fadul (black clean s12) and maybe 2-3 others...

i remember thats were i first met crazy rob...i remember because it was freezing and he was th eonly fuck wearing sandles...

Old 03-04-2010, 05:32 PM   #3418
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Ahhhhhhhhh I found the pic!!

Moaarrr hysstorrriieeee:

Old 03-05-2010, 03:06 AM   #3419
bones321
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
bones321 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bones321
man i always am working these nights till 11, and in orange

It will take me a while to get hard I just got layed last night
Old 03-05-2010, 08:27 AM   #3420
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

i might go tonight...im no longer 100% certain...

Closed Thread