Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 09-06-2009, 08:52 PM   #1
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
SR U Want It I Don't Need It Sale!!!!!!!!!!

Heres some left over stuff from my s14 kouki that has recently been retired to storage until funds are available for a complete rebuild. All prices are OBO!!!! and DON'T include shipping costs. I will ship at buyers expense. Local pick-up always welcome, cash in hand. All parts are in perfect working order and were just recently removed from my running car. Any questions feel free to pm, email or aim message me. [email protected].
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Parts:

Like new Zeitronix ZT-2 Wideband Datalogging system. Includes everything seen in the pic (datalog box, harness, o2 sensor harness, serial cable for laptop w/ serial cable convertor to usb, instructions). Also included but not pictured is a perfectly working wideband sensor as well as a brand new 3.5 bar map boost sensor purchased directly from zeitronix. $350

Also available are a perfect condition set of Oem S14 SR Intake and Exhaust cams with exhaust gear only. Would like to sell all together for $125. Will include the oil squirters for an additional $25.

B-Magic S14 Kouki 30mm front fenders. The passenger side fender is in perfect condition. The driverside fender was involved in an accident. The place where the headlight mounts is busted and there are some crackes here there throughout the fender. Nothing a little time and fiberglass cant fix. I have more pix if you would like. Only showing the driverside and the damage. Local pickup only and asking $75.

Defi D-Gauge Boost has been $old
Circuit Sports Catch Can has been $old
Enthalpy WC ECU has been $old
Sard 550cc Injectors have been $old

Last edited by speedfiend; 09-26-2009 at 11:44 AM..
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2009, 12:23 PM   #2
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
*BUMP* this up. Ive had some interest but nothing final. Make me some offers and take this stuff off my hands. Thanx, Cameron
Old 09-09-2009, 12:52 PM   #3
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
so thats 20 dollars for the catch can?

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
zenki.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:21 PM   #4
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenki.life View Post
so thats 20 dollars for the catch can?
Yes sir that is correct. If you need it shipped it will be $30 shipped. Let me know if you are interested as it is first come first serve. Thanx, Cameron
Old 09-09-2009, 06:54 PM   #5
2fast4y0u
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
il take the Defi boost gauge
send me ur paypal addy please

Jay
2fast4y0u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:16 PM   #6
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Boost Gauge was just sold local pickup about two hours ago sorry. Thanx, Cameron
Old 09-11-2009, 07:41 AM   #7
jmac636
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
jmac636 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Giving you a bump, I picked up the CS catch can. Thanks again bro!
Old 09-16-2009, 05:25 AM   #8
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*BUMP* this one up. Everything listed still available and negotiable.
Cameron
Old 09-26-2009, 11:45 AM   #9
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Enthalpy tuned ecu and Sard 550cc injectors have been $old

Bringing this back TTT. Really would like to get the rest of this stuff outta my apartment. Make me some reasonable offers and I will more then likely let it go. Thanx, Cameron
Old 10-11-2009, 12:48 PM   #10
felton local

Trader Rating: (0)
felton local is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
do you have a zenki wiring haress?
felton local is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 04:20 PM   #11
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Nah man the car is a kouki and I need the harness as reference for my custom harness I plan on building. Thanx, Cameron