Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: would you rather?
yes, I would rather have a subaru. 67 16.83%
no, I bought a 240sx because it is the car I wanted. 331 83.17%
Voters: 398. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-21-2008, 08:13 PM   #1
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
how many of you 240sx owners...

aspire to have a subaru instead of your 240sx?

i'm conducting a survey.
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2008, 08:19 PM   #2
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
a subie would be soo nice to have up here this time of year.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:20 PM   #3
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
no, I bought a 240sx because it is the car I wanted.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 08:23 PM   #4
LongGrain
Post Whore!

LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
thank you for your votes. anyone who would like to share their opinion is welcome too.

i posted this on more than one board. and so far the results are almost exactly what i expected.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:26 PM   #5
BoostedCoupe
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
BoostedCoupe can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
no, I bought a 240sx because it is the car I wanted.
x2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would rather have a evo or maybe a clean sc, or a chaser. But then again those are way out of the price range of a 240.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:26 PM   #6
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I have my 240SX because it is what I wanted.
I actually want a Subaru to DAILY, but not in the place of the 240SX.

Also...

Moved to polls

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 08:27 PM   #7
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I had a 240, then I got a Subaru, a nice one too, then I got another 240 wtflol.

Oh yeah RWD>AWD IMO of course.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 08:28 PM   #8
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
I have my 240SX because it is what I wanted.
I actually want a Subaru to DAILY, but not in the place of the 240SX.

Also...

Moved to polls
my apologies, i did not even know we had a separate section for polls!
Old 12-21-2008, 08:31 PM   #9
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
i wanted a wrx for a while but price+insurance for 240>wrx
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 08:33 PM   #10
LongGrain
Post Whore!

this is NOT about price.

assume they cost the same

did you buy a 240sx because it was the car you WANTED, or would you rather have a subaru.

no trick questions, its very simple.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:41 PM   #11
Dustxking
Zilvia Addict

Dustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of light
I love my 240 only because i love the sport. But if i was to pic a daily i would mostly go with a subie just because in the NW it sucks thsi time of year to have a slammed dd so i have to find rides to work when its snowing.
Dustxking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 09:06 PM   #12
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
If they cost the same I would pick a 240 over a subie, I think a kouki looks waay sexier than a subie.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 09:07 PM   #13
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by future240 View Post
If they cost the same I would pick a 240 over a subie, I think a kouki looks waay sexier than a subie.
feel free to vote for a 240 if thats how you feel.
Old 12-21-2008, 09:20 PM   #14
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongGrain View Post
feel free to vote for a 240 if thats how you feel.
I did, though I admit, i saw a sexy black subie today. May I ask why are you conducting a survey.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 09:21 PM   #15
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by future240 View Post
I did, though I admit, i saw a sexy black subie today. May I ask why are you conducting a survey.
no you may not
Old 12-21-2008, 09:24 PM   #16
palmdale_mob
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
palmdale_mob is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
240's all the way
palmdale_mob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 10:13 PM   #17
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i want a Sti... but i wouldn't take one over a 240..

now i would def take sti over evo tho
Old 12-21-2008, 10:25 PM   #18
LongGrain
Post Whore!

thank you guys for the responses
Old 12-21-2008, 11:11 PM   #19
zorak
Zilvia Member

zorak is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to zorak
i just bought my 5th 240.

i'm happy when it works and when it doesn't I wish I would have bought an sti.
zorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 11:28 PM   #20
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
To be honest I always thought my car was an STi, until someone at the WRX meet told me it was a 240.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 12:01 AM   #21
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Jesus, I'm only the second person to vote for the Scooby. lol
32 members so far have said they bought the 240 because it is the car they wanted... I bet at least 25 of you bought it because you were too fucking broke to get something better, but you wanted a cheap "drift" car. lol

I always hated 240's. Then I blew the motor in my Celica, and needed a new car. I was trying to get another Celica (AllTrac), but the one I wanted sold before I could get to it, so I settled for my current S13. I HATED this car when I first bought it, but its really grown on me.

I WOULD have an '04 STi instead of this piece of shit 240 if I wasn't so poor. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 12:26 AM   #22
TCtrackrunner
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
TCtrackrunner is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
240sx 110%
TCtrackrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 02:24 AM   #23
chibo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
chibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chibo
Yep. I'd rather have almost anything other than the 240, but I am too broke to trade cars right now.

1989 S13 | 1996 S14 | 2001 E46 | 2009 ZX6R
chibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 03:24 AM   #24
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Some are very nice. Just recently I saw one of the new Legacy sedans and that caught my eye. I wouldn't mind having one, but I'm not searching for one to buy though.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 03:58 AM   #25
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
i sold my suby to buy my 180

we are only allowed to own a limited number of cars over here or i would have kept both. drifting caught my eye and decided to switch rides. the 180 was the only RWD that i would have considered buying at the time so i picked it up. im overall happy with the switch, but WRX's are fun as fuck when the snow rolls into town
Old 12-22-2008, 07:54 AM   #26
stiizy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I think i'm ass backwards i have a Subaru but i want a 240 but not to replace my subie i want an S14 for a DD.....

Be prepared though everything on a subie is expensive Mods, Repairs and they eat gas (Turbo models) i fill up the STi 3-4 times a week
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 09:57 AM   #27
nismo racer
Zilvia FREAK!

nismo racer is making a name for him/her selfnismo racer is making a name for him/her self
I once way back in the day almost bought a subie before the 240 but stuck with the nissan and I'm happy with my choice.

PEGASUS
nismo racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 11:24 AM   #28
RedStage
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
RedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
had multiple S13's before I returned to the states in 2003. 2005 I picked up a WRX that was nicely moded.

I returned to Japan and could not find a decent GD WRX for a decent price and ended up getting my S14.

I love S-chasis...but I miss my WRX terribly.

I'm hoping to end up in an STi Wagon in the future...damn GG models are hard to get ahold of...might break down and get a sedan

RedStage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 11:31 AM   #29
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
ill grab a subaru for DD.

but i love my 240 over my subbie
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 12:06 PM   #30
krayzbigmac
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (34)
krayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krayzbigmac
I'd rather have a subie, but I'm happy with my 240.