Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 10-01-2008, 07:40 PM   #61
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sounds like the meet was a success, how was the cop level?
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2008, 08:33 PM   #62
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
^Zero police. ZERO.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:52 PM   #63
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
hmmm, i think i'll bring my car out next week then
Old 10-01-2008, 09:06 PM   #64
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
hmmm, i think i'll bring my car out next week then
Cool. Havent seen your car in awhile Phil.

And when Kyle says ZERO police, like not even in the area... I didnt see ANY, at all.
Still, no excuse for anyone else reading this to do something stupid.

Quote:
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:26 PM   #65
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

yea the car was gettin painted(poorly) and then it was at JER getting tuned.

my powerband is flatter than 97% or asian women
Old 10-01-2008, 10:32 PM   #66
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
ya it was way chill tonite, but still very very cool. 2 s15s were there, as well as alot of the regular mischief makers. tonites newscast ftw!!! shark vs dog!!!!!1!!1!!!!
The Irvine meet had them first, lol. It was nice to have some peace and quiet at the meet. Just chilling watching the babes on the news and the epic stories.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:36 PM   #67
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
The Irvine meet had them first, lol. It was nice to have some peace and quiet at the meet. Just chilling watching the babes on the news and the epic stories.
Only because they live in Irvine! LOL

Quote:

Old 10-01-2008, 11:38 PM   #68
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
The reason matters not. The fact is we got them first :P Man you guys never come to the Irvine spot.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 10-02-2008, 12:57 AM   #69
soreballz
Post Whore!

soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
^Fuck Irvine. Gas is expensive!
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:36 AM   #70
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
^Fuck Irvine. Gas is expensive!
HAHA seriously.
especially since i live in long beach.
10min drive > 40min drive

Quote:

Old 10-02-2008, 01:39 AM   #71
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
im with these guys.

5 min drive>20 min drive
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:09 AM   #72
leash
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
leash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Yeah but there's one thing that the Irvine meet has that Pipeline doesn't...

Boba

There is no such thing as gravity, the world just sucks.
leash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:40 AM   #73
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Irvine is Ghey. J/k

The Ice Cream at Pipeline FTW!!!
Old 10-02-2008, 12:49 PM   #74
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

HillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to HillaBean13
im still scared to bring out my car i dont want anything to happen to her she is so prettttty
Old 10-02-2008, 12:54 PM   #75
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by HillaBean13 View Post
im still scared to bring out my car i dont want anything to happen to her she is so prettttty
You behind the wheel is the worst thing that could happen to that car.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:35 PM   #76
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

HillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfection
HERE SHE IS ALL I NEED IS WHEELS ..Ernie can you send me a picture of the wheels nick keeps telling me to buy from you??

Old 10-02-2008, 01:55 PM   #77
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Quote:

Shit is bound to happen, just a fact. At least S13s are cheap lol.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:23 PM   #78
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

its my first car though my baby (and the biggest pain in the ass) so yeah my dad told me to just keeep it chill and if anything happens cry and make up some bull shit story about how i just bought the car and it came like this and i didnt know that it was wrong to have and i just thought it was a pretty car so yeah ill probably bring it out when im a little bit more comfy driving it yet im still terrified of driveways nick had to pull it in my drive way the other night cuz i was afraid to hurt her hah and im still gettin ahang of driving a stiff clutch and i havent exactly mastered or even tried stoping and going again when im on a hill i just plan to stay away from hills till i get a really good hang of it and im not exactly comfy when i drive it cuz im short and i have to sit super close to reach the clutch and the freakin auto seatbelt like slices into my neck and chokes me while im driving so my dad is going to get me a harness bar soon so i can run harnesses and he wont have to worry about something happening if i were to get in an accident
Old 10-02-2008, 02:45 PM   #79
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Very nice car!!!
Old 10-02-2008, 03:33 PM   #80
flclsteve
Zilvia Junkie

flclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant future
dam ur car is super nice make mine look like even more of a peice scince ive had mine for a year too

flclsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:15 PM   #81
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

hillary! go 5 lug!
Old 10-02-2008, 04:31 PM   #82
leash
Leaky Injector

leash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud of
Hope you got lojack, or at least going to be putting one in soon. Don't want all that to go to waste in 60s.

There is no such thing as gravity, the world just sucks.
leash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:01 PM   #83
NismoKnight
Zilvia Junkie

NismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud of
Quote:
its my first car though my baby (and the biggest pain in the ass) so yeah my dad told me to just keeep it chill and if anything happens cry and make up some bull shit story about how i just bought the car and it came like this and i didnt know that it was wrong to have and i just thought it was a pretty car so yeah ill probably bring it out when im a little bit more comfy driving it yet im still terrified of driveways nick had to pull it in my drive way the other night cuz i was afraid to hurt her hah and im still gettin ahang of driving a stiff clutch and i havent exactly mastered or even tried stoping and going again when im on a hill i just plan to stay away from hills till i get a really good hang of it and im not exactly comfy when i drive it cuz im short and i have to sit super close to reach the clutch and the freakin auto seatbelt like slices into my neck and chokes me while im driving so my dad is going to get me a harness bar soon so i can run harnesses and he wont have to worry about something happening if i were to get in an accident
Well, If your going to build and track your car you have to understand that stuffs going to happen to it. I mean I'm lucky enough that mine still looks this good after 4-5 years. Then again it has come along way. But really... OMG your car looks so good! You guys did a nice job.

1976 Datsun Fairlady Z (S30)
NismoKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:32 PM   #84
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
HERE SHE IS ALL I NEED IS WHEELS ..Ernie can you send me a picture of the wheels nick keeps telling me to buy from you??

Holy shit. That looks RAD. Great job HillaBeanS13!

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:46 PM   #85
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Cars are meant to be driven, not protected. So take her out. Anyways, Irvine meet is a 50 mile drive for me, and I have a V-6. Don't complain :P

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:01 PM   #86
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Cars are meant to be driven, not protected. So take her out. Anyways, Irvine meet is a 50 mile drive for me, and I have a V-6. Don't complain :P
Not if you're Filipino. That's why we put plastic on everything: Our carpets, couches, over our floormats haha

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 08:18 PM   #87
soreballz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leash View Post
Yeah but there's one thing that the Irvine meet has that Pipeline doesn't...

Boba
Boba is yucky.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:08 PM   #88
boogerlovers
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
boogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
its only Thursday and im already lookin forward to next weeks meet...
Old 10-02-2008, 09:20 PM   #89
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
Not if you're Filipino. That's why we put plastic on everything: Our carpets, couches, over our floormats haha
LOL very true
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:59 PM   #90
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Quote: