Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 03:05 PM   #31
LBCtoofortee
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
LBCtoofortee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DViper0020 View Post
I'm sorry there all knowing car guru, what in the fuck would you like to say? Please talk shit, I can't wait to hear how much you know about these cars. Be sure to get on Google real quick so you can search to try to find some info on how to come at me and my car. Don't worry, I'll wait.
why would i need to "google" anything? the fender gap, SWEET performance cast wheels, and monster truck stance speaks for itself

oh and those bad ass tinted headlights! pheeew.. right on the money!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2012, 05:00 PM   #32
DViper0020
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DViper0020 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBCtoofortee View Post
why would i need to "google" anything? the fender gap, SWEET performance cast wheels, and monster truck stance speaks for itself

You sound like a fucking moron who really does know nothing about these cars. Don't know what you're talking about a fender gap for, the wheels do look good on this car, (imo and last time I checked that was all that really mattered. Not to mention I always get compliments on my wheels from other people anyway) and the car isn't going to go an lower while I own it since I live in MI and there are soo many shitty roads. (I already lowered it 2.5")

Good call on my "tinted" headlights too...you clearly know what you're talking about when it comes to these cars. Maybe you should have used that wicked cool Google search...All Dodge Stealth's have black headlights. I didn't tint anything. All I did was bake open the housing, wrap the *black* insert with 3m carbon fiber wrap, wire in some demon eyes, and put everything back together. No where did I tint anything on the headlights.

Have fun trolling the for sale section since I see that's what you like to do. Next time I'd suggest before you talk your shit about a car you have no fucking idea about, do a little research.
Old 09-26-2012, 05:07 PM   #33
zneubauer
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
zneubauer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
You sound like a fucking moron who really does know nothing about these cars. Don't know what you're talking about a fender gap for, the wheels do look good on this car, (imo and last time I checked that was all that really mattered. Not to mention I always get compliments on my wheels from other people anyway) and the car isn't going to go an lower while I own it since I live in MI and there are soo many shitty roads. (I already lowered it 2.5")

Good call on my "tinted" headlights too...you clearly know what you're talking about when it comes to these cars. Maybe you should have used that wicked cool Google search...All Dodge Stealth's have black headlights. I didn't tint anything. All I did was bake open the housing, wrap the *black* insert with 3m carbon fiber wrap, wire in some demon eyes, and put everything back together. No where did I tint anything on the headlights.

Have fun trolling the for sale section since I see that's what you like to do. Next time I'd suggest before you talk your shit about a car you have no fucking idea about, do a little research.
thats what he does man, hes nothin but a bitch. did the same thing on my wheel ad. anyways glws.
Old 09-26-2012, 05:15 PM   #34
DViper0020
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zneubauer View Post
thats what he does man, hes nothin but a bitch. did the same thing on my wheel ad. anyways glws.
Thanks man. You'd think people have better stuff to do then troll on other people's threads.
Old 09-26-2012, 05:28 PM   #35
zneubauer
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
zneubauer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Thanks man. You'd think people have better stuff to do then troll on other people's threads.
exactly. bump for my buddy in Michigan.
Old 09-27-2012, 12:38 PM   #36
LBCtoofortee
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
know nothing about these cars. Don't know what you're talking about a fender gap for, the wheels do look good on this car, (imo and last time I checked that was all that really mattered) and the car isn't going to go an lower while I own it since I live in MI and there are soo many shitty roads

you clearly know what you're talking about when it comes to these cars.do a little research.
"do a little research" hahaha you are a real bitch. and honestly, i do like hating on for sale threads, but only when people are selling retarded shit for msrp

& I would understand the "know nothing about these cars" thing if we were on a gay DSM forum but we obviously are not. zilvia.net/f/ see?

Also i can promise you our roads are shittier, and I'm on 12k and 10k springs about 2-2.5" from the frame rails to the ground gay guy

bottom line, your shits weak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zneubauer View Post
Ohhhh shit, big bad FL in the house -________-. ^^^ he's gonna need it
Old 09-27-2012, 01:55 PM   #37
jruhl5134

jruhl5134 is an unknown quantity at this point
i can vouch for the shitty roads, many of the roads have 3-4 inch pot holes and some even deeper, my dads gf has popped 2 tires and cracked a rim in the past six months on samaria rd. i believe
Old 09-27-2012, 04:51 PM   #38
LBCtoofortee
Zilvia Junkie

LA Potholes : LAPotholes

now that, that has been established. can you quit your bitching about the "messed up roads"?
Old 09-27-2012, 08:10 PM   #39
mbw12194

mbw12194 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm not really familiar with these, but I could definitely see myself enjoying it. Too bad I'm a poor, unemployed college student. GLWS man, ignore the haters!
Old 09-27-2012, 10:44 PM   #40
DViper0020
Leaky Injector

Quote:
"do a little research" hahaha you are a real bitch. and honestly, i do like hating on for sale threads, but only when people are selling retarded shit for msrp

& I would understand the "know nothing about these cars" thing if we were on a gay DSM forum but we obviously are not. zilvia.net/f/ see?

Also i can promise you our roads are shittier, and I'm on 12k and 10k springs about 2-2.5" from the frame rails to the ground gay guy
Dude you're a fucking loser. You get off hating on people's threads. Why don't you shut the fuck up and try to have a little respect. You don't know me, you don't know shit about my car, and you clearly don't know shit about roads in MI. Nice link you sent too. I'm sure if you ask any member from MI they'll all tell you that these roads are awful. And I'm sure Cali has such terrible roads...Have a wonderful day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jruhl5134 View Post
i can vouch for the shitty roads, many of the roads have 3-4 inch pot holes and some even deeper, my dads gf has popped 2 tires and cracked a rim in the past six months on samaria rd. i believe
Yeah, I've also got a flat and bent a wheel on an old car due to pot holes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbw12194 View Post
I'm not really familiar with these, but I could definitely see myself enjoying it. Too bad I'm a poor, unemployed college student. GLWS man, ignore the haters!
Thanks man.
Old 09-28-2012, 12:15 AM   #41
Krazykouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Krazykouki is making a name for him/her selfKrazykouki is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:

Tinted headlights? You realize that it is a OEM insert right? In other words, it is like that from the factory.

Also, I would like to inquire about your knowledge base...do you infact know the difference between forged and cast?

Now for the Op...Why in the hell would you want to go to a 240 from a 3s? The 3s always has been and always will be a better car in more ways than one. Just curious.
Old 09-28-2012, 12:37 AM   #42
m00lkimch1

m00lkimch1 is an unknown quantity at this point
how much for that shift knob cover???
Old 09-28-2012, 03:00 PM   #43
DViper0020
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazykouki View Post
Tinted headlights? You realize that it is a OEM insert right? In other words, it is like that from the factory.

Also, I would like to inquire about your knowledge base...do you infact know the difference between forged and cast?

Now for the Op...Why in the hell would you want to go to a 240 from a 3s? The 3s always has been and always will be a better car in more ways than one. Just curious.
A friend has one and they seem like cool cars. Plus I'd like to try to drift a little bit, so a 240 with an sr sounds like a good idea to me. Plus I could use the extra money I make from my Stealth to pay some bills I owe. And I actually picked up an s14 with a notchtop sr last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00lkimch1 View Post
how much for that shift knob cover???
Haha, not selling him, although if you're really interested I could get one made for ya.
Old 09-28-2012, 03:19 PM   #44
Krazykouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Krazykouki is making a name for him/her selfKrazykouki is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
A friend has one and they seem like cool cars. Plus I'd like to try to drift a little bit, so a 240 with an sr sounds like a good idea to me. Plus I could use the extra money I make from my Stealth to pay some bills I owe. And I actually picked up an s14 with a notchtop sr last night.

Haha, not selling him, although if you're really interested I could get one made for ya.
You'll regret selling it..just like I did. Traded my 93 few years ago...missed it ever since and Just picked up a 94 vr4.
Old 09-28-2012, 04:08 PM   #45
bpat
Zilvia Member

bpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Michigan roads blow huge balls, anyways OP post a pic of the s14. Im excited to see
What it looks like.
Old 09-28-2012, 05:49 PM   #46
m00lkimch1

Haha, not selling him, although if you're really interested I could get one made for ya.[/QUOTE]

YES. i wants one
Old 09-28-2012, 07:17 PM   #47
DViper0020
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazykouki View Post
You'll regret selling it..just like I did. Traded my 93 few years ago...missed it ever since and Just picked up a 94 vr4.
Yeah, I bet I will miss it. It's been the cleanest car I've ever owned and it just looks amazing. I absolutely love the design of 3S'. I think I already kind of miss it and it's still in my driveway. Lol. But I've got a few people coming to check it out over the weekend and one guy seems pretty serious. (He's a former 3S owner too) So I can't see it being under my ownership for much longer. It's a very bitter-sweet thought...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpat View Post
Michigan roads blow huge balls, anyways OP post a pic of the s14. Im excited to see
What it looks like.
HUGE balls...Haha. I'll post a couple pics here in a bit.

Quote:
YES. i wants one [/QUOTE]

Haha, okay pm me what color combo you want, what facial expression you want it to have, and measure your shift knob so you can have the cover fit over it decently.
Old 09-28-2012, 11:22 PM   #48
DViper0020
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpat View Post
anyways OP post a pic of the s14. Im excited to see
What it looks like.
Here's a small sample of my 240. I think I'll add more pics in the MI section or something.

Old 09-28-2012, 11:39 PM   #49
m00lkimch1

let me get the same face expression in maybe a blue/teal??
Old 09-29-2012, 10:01 AM   #50
jruhl5134

jruhl5134 is an unknown quantity at this point
things sexy man, and i usually dont care to much for the s14s but that looks really nice
Old 09-29-2012, 11:22 AM   #51
DViper0020
Leaky Injector

Quote:
let me get the same face expression in maybe a blue/teal??
Alright, I'll see what I can do for ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jruhl5134 View Post
things sexy man, and i usually dont care to much for the s14s but that looks really nice
Thanks man. I agree with you though, usually I wouldn't have cared for an s14 too much, but something about this one I really like!
Old 09-29-2012, 03:18 PM   #52
m00lkimch1

did i tell you that i love you ? <3
Old 10-01-2012, 06:08 PM   #53
DViper0020
Leaky Injector

Thanks for all of your support and bumps everyone. Car is no longer for sale.
Closed Thread