Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 03-17-2012, 06:46 AM   #1
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper. View Post
get over yourself, no one thinks that you are ballin' or fulleh hektik, because you don't own a really cool bomex kitted nissan starion like Buckey here does. You are just overly mad and jealous that he is friendly and cool while you are someone who spends 8 years of their life on the one forum. He is not trendy just because people copy his hektikness, while you are drinking another man's gravy. You do realise the world is not centered around you right?
Find the highest rock in Australia you can climb on and jump off of it with intent to cause yourself bodily harm. Not only are you mentally retarded and respond like a 3 year old, you're from Australia. That alone is enough to warrant taking your own life.

Quote:
I think you might have something wrong with your brain. Why are you trying to be all cyberbully on us? Do you really think anyone cares about you. You talk to people like they are trash. Why would you want to come off like that. Does it make you feel tough? Are you trying to make up for having a small smelly dick? You need to see a shrink. Have fun going through life wondering why people don't like you.
I don't know if you know this, but it's an internet forum. Just like you're formulating an opinion on what my daily routine is I'm sitting here giving zero fucks about anything you're even writing. The fact that you're trolling the shit out of this post for the sake of trying to get the biggest dickrider achievement on zilvia and then realizing we don't have achievements on this website is downright hilarious to me.

So to dumb that down for you. I don't give a flying fuck what anyone on the internet who is not directly interacting with me on a mouth breathing basis thinks of my attitude. I've made that clear while living my life and growing to become a bitter old dickhead on this website i've apparently dedicated my mid life to according to your post.

Quote:
I'll give you a hint though, you try to make others feel like shit. But you have failed on us. I know what you are. See, the thing is, we're nice guys. You on the other hand can't control your stupidity.
I asked a question, you're taking it and making it something bigger than it needs to be.

And you know what I can't help but to feed trolls. They're so cute.

Quote:
When your older maybe you can look back on times like this and see that you where unnecessarily rude to people you don't know.
By the time you realize that the hair in my ear has more life experience than you've had sexual partners x2. You will realize how stupid your response seems.

Quote:
and Right now you think you are being clever and it is just a fun time. Keep treating people like you do and see where you end up. You can not compete with my intellect so I warn you to give up before you embarrass yourself further..
I'll end up back here tomorrow probably treating people like yourself who need a bit more soaking in the gene pool the same way I am now unless I get pinked for being an asshole or passionate about videogames again.

Anyway I'll refrain from shitting this thread up until I get a response from someone who matters and can response on a grammar level above 3rd grade.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2012, 07:15 AM   #2
brewster240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
brewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brewster240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
you're from Australia, That alone is enough to warrant taking
your own life.

Whoa whoa whoa!

Hate mongering against Australia!?! That's against the rules and deserves a banning!
brewster240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:08 AM   #3
David48
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
David48 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to David48
Quote:
Find the highest rock in Australia you can climb on and jump off of it with intent to cause yourself bodily harm. Not only are you mentally retarded and respond like a 3 year old, you're from Australia. That alone is enough to warrant taking your own life.

I don't know if you know this, but it's an internet forum. Just like you're formulating an opinion on what my daily routine is I'm sitting here giving zero fucks about anything you're even writing. The fact that you're trolling the shit out of this post for the sake of trying to get the biggest dickrider achievement on zilvia and then realizing we don't have achievements on this website is downright hilarious to me.

So to dumb that down for you. I don't give a flying fuck what anyone on the internet who is not directly interacting with me on a mouth breathing basis thinks of my attitude. I've made that clear while living my life and growing to become a bitter old dickhead on this website i've apparently dedicated my mid life to according to your post.

I asked a question, you're taking it and making it something bigger than it needs to be.

By the time you realize that the hair in my ear has more life experience than you've had sexual partners x2. You will realize how stupid your response seems.

I'll end up back here tomorrow probably treating people like yourself who need a bit more soaking in the gene pool the same way I am now unless I get pinked for being an asshole or passionate about videogames again.

Anyway I'll refrain from shitting this thread up until I get a response from someone who matters and can response on a grammar level above 3rd grade.
The fact that you broke down, and quoted a 12 year old's insults, and wrote out an argument to each part should make you feel like less of a human being.
Old 03-17-2012, 02:44 PM   #4
driftfcbuckey

Trader Rating: (1)
driftfcbuckey is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:

whoa bro, talking about taking life, and swearing? word?

http://zilvia.net/rules.html

http://zilvia.net/f/loud-noises/2742...our-peril.html

I think its only fitting to ban this guy, per the Zilvia rules for his actions.... Unless, Zilvia, and it's other moderators, are all for bending the rules slightly, and will over look this guys actions?
Zilvia.net makes the rules here... not me, just simply going to leave this right here.
driftfcbuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 03:37 PM   #5
coreyh
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
coreyh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftfcbuckey View Post
whoa bro, talking about taking life, and swearing? word?

http://zilvia.net/rules.html

http://zilvia.net/f/loud-noises/2742...our-peril.html

I think its only fitting to ban this guy, per the Zilvia rules for his actions.... Unless, Zilvia, and it's other moderators, are all for bending the rules slightly, and will over look this guys actions?
Zilvia.net makes the rules here... not me, just simply going to leave this right here.
For real. Om1krom saying that the other user should kill himself is actually a federal crime, not just a rule on zilvia. therefore his actions are illegal. he's been reported, lets see if he admins do anything.
coreyh is offline   Reply With Quote