Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2017, 10:27 AM   #1
gnellyable
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
gnellyable is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
2003 Mazdaspeed Protege - Stock & Low Miles - $3500 OBO

Hey,

Tossing up my 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege for sale! It's bone stock, no modifications. All maintenance is up to date. It has very low miles for the year as well; 101k, and it's barely driven.

***UPDATE AND PRICE ADJUSTED:
-Turbo seals seem to be going out. It's leaking oil from the oil return line and is preventing boost at 3k rpms. But beyond 3k rpms, it boosts all the way.

You can either rebuild the turbo, or swap into a slightly bigger one. I simply don't have the time/funds to fix it as of now. Currently have 4 cars and may be moving soon. Price has been adjusted accordingly.

---

I believe these cars are fairly rare. The Mazdaspeed Protege came factory with some perks, all the Mazdaspeed emblems and logos (cluster, door sills, etc), Sparco Shift Knob, Sparco Pedals, Front Strut Bar, Racing Beat Sway Bars, Racing Hart Wheels, Kenwood Stereo w/ Bluetooth, LSD. It has a lot of potential to be a super nice car!

The car is mechanically sound (other than the turbo/leak), runs perfect. Exterior does come with age, probably a 7/10. Paint is great all around, but does have some dings and light scratches. The roof does have sun fade. But other than that, it looks good. Interior is stock and mint.

-

Located in SoCal.

-

Asking $3500 OBO.

Not in a rush to sell/no lowballers please.

-

Contact via PM.

Last edited by gnellyable; 01-25-2018 at 10:37 AM..
gnellyable is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links