Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 02:30 PM   #1
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
gunmetal 17x9 +20 fn01r-c's 4-lug!

Ok the wheels are officially up for sale! I found one very small curb mark on one of the wheels (about 1/2" long) so I priced them accordingly. When the tires were dis-mounted the tire shop dinged a couple of the wheels (ASSHOLES!!!). Other than that there are a few small scratches around the lug nuts from hastily torquing the wheels at the track. Sorry, but tires are NOT AVAILABLE.

SOLD!

Last edited by racepar1; 08-03-2008 at 10:19 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2008, 02:31 PM   #2
SoguRacing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
SoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SoguRacing
yay!!!! after testing waters they are up for sale!!! somebody buy! bump bump for a good price
Old 07-29-2008, 03:08 PM   #3
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
damn that is a good ass price mann!!! i want

anyone want pink 16'' 002s rofl
Old 07-31-2008, 09:58 AM   #4
racepar1
Post Whore!

racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Nobody else? I need these gone! I know I am lagginf on the pics, but they'll be up soon!
Old 07-31-2008, 06:32 PM   #5
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
gl on sale, them most peeps are willin to spend on these are $400. pink and higher offset thoough. Great size on these 4 luggers. someone hook this guy up.
Old 07-31-2008, 06:52 PM   #6
Screenname
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
Screenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Man if i had the cash i'd pick these up. Got to get my car running right first. Good luck with the sale.
Old 07-31-2008, 10:42 PM   #7
kouness
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
kouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
wow.. good deal.. glws

95 Nissan 240sx: Q45 brake upgrade, v'tund lip
Old 08-01-2008, 09:02 AM   #8
gunbbang82

Trader Rating: (0)
gunbbang82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to gunbbang82 Send a message via MSN to gunbbang82
PM sent! I'll take them!
Old 08-01-2008, 09:32 AM   #9
racepar1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunbbang82 View Post
PM sent! I'll take them!
This guy ^^^ has dibs if I decide to ship. Locals gotta step up with cash VERY soon or they are GONE!
Closed Thread