Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2014, 07:28 AM   #1
kleenS14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
kleenS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
SR Nismo Copper Mix, OS Giken, Tial 38's, Greddy 18g's, lot more...

Alright time for basement cleaning. Email is [email protected] as well as my paypal id. Prices are obo plus shipping and papal fees, but don't be ridiculous bc then I'll be ridiculous . Will be adding more in about a week, a lot more. For now, here we go......

Nismo Super Single SR Clutch kit. Has a sprung Spec 6 puck in it and works great. I loved this clutch, but have moved onto a X 6 speed so can't use it anymore. Could benefit from a flywheel resurface but other than that in good shape, no cracking at all. These guys aren't cheap either, well over 1000$ new. Price: 330$

OS Giken Super Single Clutch Kit for SR. Well used setup but no cracks on friction plate or flywheel. Refinish the flywheel and maybe grab a new disc and youll be good to go. We know how expensive these kits are, so steal one for 200$.

(2) Used Greddy branded Tial 38mm 2 bolt flanged wastegates. Were used on a tt 350z that made around 770. Not in perfect cosmetic shape but functioned properly when removed. Sorry I dont have a better picture right now but you know what your looking at. Price 100$ EACH

Also for sale is the rest of the 350z tt kit. Turbos are greddy 18g's with blown exhaust seals. As previously stated car made 770 whp. Kit has the manifolds and most if no all intercooler piping/couplers. Also has 2 hks ssqv's v1, with flanges welded in on cold and hot side of piping. Just inquire if you need anything, willing to split up whatever anyone needs. Its a cluster f*ck lol.

Genuine HKS V1 ssqv (I have 3 total, all the same). Its an earlier model with the adjustment screw through to the diaphragm which is correct for the early design. I know this is going to be a pain but I've looked this thing over so many times I'm positive its real. Comes with C clip and o ring real. The c clip is beveled, the logo is proper, says sequential blow off valve on front seal, front cover holes are drilled properly (4 through, 4 shallow) etc. etc. Through all this I can basically guarantee its legitimacy. Plus came of a built where no expense was spared, so theres another reason. Ill price it at 60$ and will even throw in a weld on flange for free.

Apexi RSM, with g sensor and full harness. Trying to clean up my dash and not have it light up like a space ship at night so time for this to go. Its definitely pretty fun seeing how many g's you can swing out plus the 0-60 and 1/4 mile and all that. Comes with stand as well. Looking for 120$.

Razo type 400 carbon shift knob. Thing is stupid heavy at 400 grams and in pretty good shape. Normal wear and tear. Nissan thread pattern. Things are 65$ new, I'll take 30$.

[IMG]http://oi59.tinypic.com/o70y2o.jpg[/

Radical (Willans) 6 point cam lock harness. Out of a Radical race car. Beefy ass harness with the super sweet Radical logo on it. Expired FIA, but a really nice harness. You're not going to find one of these anywhere short of stealing it from one of the race cars. Works perfectly. Wear what the pros wear! Price 120$

Last edited by kleenS14; 05-20-2014 at 10:54 AM..
kleenS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links