Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 10-29-2011, 07:22 AM   #1
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0t R-SPEC - 23,000

The car is located in North Fl, for any Zilvians interested.

For Sale:

Karussel White 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0t R-Spec model

Only 8,000 miles on the car

6-speed manual Transmission

This car gets superb MPG - I can easily get ~30 on the interstate cruising, and get mid 20's in the city.

This is the R-Spec model, so it includes the following features:

- Stability control
- ABS
- Electronic brake force distribution
- 19-inch wheels
- Brembo brakes
- Torsen Limited slip differential
- Sport Suspension
- Bridgestone Potenza RE050A tires

Optional:
- Wing Badges from Korea (not pictured), I purchased from the dealer as part of the deal. The front H badge, the rear H badge, and the wheel caps have all been replaced for the sporty wing badges. Through the dealer, this is about a $400 extra, after installation and parts.
- Wheel Locks

This car is very fun to drive, and I have recieved MANY compliments in the short time I have owned it.

The car has 0 problems, and I am the only owner. I hate to have to sell it, but I hope somebody else can enjoy it like I have.

To say this car has been babied would be an understatement, I kept it at 2.5k rpm's or below until it has it's first oil change, right on schedule at around 3,500 miles.

Post or PM me with any questions you may have, and we can get in contact via phone as well if you are serious.

The price may be slightly negotiable, and if one does not have the means or does not want to pay in full cash, we can work out a downpayment, and I can arrange for you to take over the payments with the bank.

Very willing to work with you if interested, simply let me know!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by DRIFTER-M; 11-17-2011 at 02:05 PM..
DRIFTER-M is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2011, 02:04 PM   #2
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Buyer can also put 4,000 down and take over payments. It will transfer the loan into your name though it will not stay in mine...
Old 11-17-2011, 02:46 PM   #3
ST(I)mpreza
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
ST(I)mpreza is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Free BUMP for the same state!
ST(I)mpreza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:40 PM   #4
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

Final bump, plenty of interest but no takers so far...