Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 09-30-2003, 05:51 PM   #1
docrice
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
docrice is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to docrice
Anyone from central PA?

Hey, I'm in Williamsport (little league city) and looking for folks with 240's, thinking about starting a group. I know theres a few at Penn College (my school) and a couple at PSU, but i've only talked to one guy so far...most are stock beater s13's too but if anyone wants to work on em, go to shows (more a less next summer, but we've got all winter to make em hot) or just go driving then holler...I'm representing one of 3 s14's that i know of in the whole area (tha red one)so keep an eye out...later
Old 10-01-2003, 10:06 AM   #2
WhiteGLX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
WhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WhiteGLX Send a message via Yahoo to WhiteGLX
i go to school in williamport also, building an sr20 track car currently, i havnt seen your car around yet, but i have seen a black 96+ rollin on chrome a few times. Woudllike ot meet up with the few and the proud some time. i live right off campus on second street, let me know.

AIM-- sr20goofus
WhiteGLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2003, 02:45 PM   #3
WhiteGLX
Zilvia Addict

WhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to all
i think i might have seen your car teh other day in the parking lot opposite the susquehanna room, looks nice, in gret shape also, assumign the one i saw was yours

if you still check it id like to meet ya and see what kida meets go down in this POS of a town.
Old 10-13-2003, 05:11 AM   #4
docrice
Zilvia Junkie

docrice is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to docrice
yeah, i know the guy with the black '97, its a near-stock automatic, but its still nice. see if you can get a hold of any of the guys with s13's, i know there are at least a handful of nice ones. get a hold of me if you wanna get together, it'd be good to have a car-specific group around here thats not corvettes or mustangs...

AIM- docrice7

email- [email protected]
Old 10-13-2003, 12:58 PM   #5
WhiteGLX
Zilvia Addict

i only saw 1 s13 with the classic white hook up rim and maybe some type of exhaust and tint. I am not anywhere near campus to know any of those others you were talkin about, buyt maybe over timei will see. IM me when you are on next.
Old 10-28-2003, 03:59 PM   #6
HockeyMatt04
Leaky Injector

HockeyMatt04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to HockeyMatt04
I live in Hershey... a few hours away, but i got accepted into Penn College of Tech. for the Fall 2004 semester, so in another year, you'll have a Zenki 240sx SE up there, too...
HockeyMatt04 is offline   Reply With Quote