Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-08-2008, 02:19 PM   #31
vindiezel
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
vindiezel is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I would be down to meet up in CV! maybe not Mc D's off E. Palomar because that's a high profile area.. lots of cops there.. esp next to the park. Got ticketed for a rolling stop a few months back.. cops will camp out in the area..

How about the Mc D's off of telegraph where the 805 is? It's not totally low key either, but there's a barrier of sort between the street and parking lot.. as well as food, coffee, and that frozen yogurt place
vindiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2008, 02:29 PM   #32
silviachik420
BANNED

silviachik420 is an unknown quantity at this point
telegraph is WAY more of a burn cops chill at the yum yum all the time

i been driving my s13 sr20det for like 1 month around CV lots of cops rubber necking but as long as i dont look all like im up to something or driving stupid they dont even really look twice

i say we doo set a place in stone and just stick with it and every thursday just every one rolls out liek clock work

McD's on east palomar is not as much of a burn as telegraph soo ill vote 1 for that spot
silviachik420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:19 PM   #33
vindiezel
Leaky Injector

hmm... true, i forgot about the yum yum over there.. I have an SR in my garage and I'm swapping it next week! hearing about ppl in CV getting pulled over makes me iffy.. even though I'll only be here for another month (relocating for job).. Let's setup a meet for this thursday @ Mc D's then and see who shows up..

Did you do your swap yourself? how long did it take?

Last edited by vindiezel; 09-08-2008 at 07:21 PM.. Reason: Added location for meet
Old 09-08-2008, 10:49 PM   #34
sc ka24e
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
sc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
s0 sunbow it is? everyone cool with that..?.... as for the sr swap its basically R&R just pull yur ka and sr drops right in... take care of yur wiring beforhand ,, theres diagrams everywere save u headaches.. w/ a buddy its all in a days work, just make sure u got Rad, Intercooler, fuel pump etc, etc.. preperation is key my friend
sc ka24e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:15 PM   #35
socal_kouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
socal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1CLNS14 View Post
Yeah they took pics of both Jay's and my buddies Engine bay's. they were even looking for NOS!? not the energy drink but the funny gas in the trunk! They weren't dicks or anything but they did have that guy checking for SR's. as for this thursday im down to go just need to know where so I can let some of my buddies know. So im guessing no on the palm and 805 starbucks buy the amc? lets agree on a spot and set it
That was a separate occasion. They had the right to open my hood then cause I owned some ladies bush on my way to your house ... that didn't sound right. I got pulled over on another night while cruising broadway. The po had a young white guy with him and the guy totally burned me and told the po I had a jdm engine.

Mc D's on east palomar? That's the Thursday Knights' turf. I wouldn't wanna cross those guys.

I always liked the idea of meeting at the Lucky Waller park on Palm Ave. Louie I need help bleeding my brakes... help.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:15 AM   #36
ryceboy_124
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
ryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
A southside meet sounds cool. Me and the AE86 guys used to have them @ LolliCup then we started moving them around between that spot and then by Island's off of Telegraph. We been hit up by the CVPD when we were chilling at both spots and we all were respectful and he just said he needed to check what we were up to cause its his job. Some of them are cool...some aren't. I guess it depends on whos rolling up on you. How about Panera's or Oggi's off right by Otay Ranch Mall? Probably too far for some of you huh?
ryceboy_124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:18 AM   #37
Avante
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
Avante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
the otay mall is actually a pretty good idea, since its real calm and low on traffic.

but...

one is still being constructed, and the other will call the cvpd for loitering.

sooo.. mcds then? in sunbow?

ill be there for sure.
Avante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:56 AM   #38
1CLNS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (44)
1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Ill be there aswell.

Daily Driven
1CLNS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:29 PM   #39
sc ka24e
Zilvia Junkie

sc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura about
i say we meet at sunbow mc ds on east palomar since everyone ismore familiar w/ it and set another place from there im down for starbucks at amc off palm like roman mentioned earlier as well.. i doubt the knights would mind aside from the fact i doubt they will meet this thurs.. wild guess.... socal kouki.. come through bro... u know im always down//
Old 09-09-2008, 08:17 PM   #40
vindiezel
Leaky Injector

Thursday at McD's sounds good.

Yeah, I've been trying to get all the parts for my swap together.. I just wanted to gauge it and see how long it would take me. Hopefully, I won't run into any major problems and it'll only take a few days at most! :-D
Old 09-09-2008, 08:52 PM   #41
Zenki_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Zenki_S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I think people are getting rolled because it's a residential area. That's just my guess. Let's go to McDonalds, buy a drink, burger, fries, or what have you, and just chill, I don't think cops would bother us.
Zenki_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:46 PM   #42
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
man.........
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:47 PM   #43
ryceboy_124
Zilvia FREAK!

ryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avante View Post
the otay mall is actually a pretty good idea, since its real calm and low on traffic.

but...

one is still being constructed, and the other will call the cvpd for loitering.

sooo.. mcds then? in sunbow?

ill be there for sure.
I'll try to make it out for a bit. Sunbow isn't that far from my place.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:07 AM   #44
ryceboy_124
Zilvia FREAK!

Kinda off topic but I think its cool but totally random...

E:60 - Cindy McCain - ESPN Video

Check it out...

Last edited by ryceboy_124; 09-10-2008 at 12:46 AM..
Old 09-10-2008, 12:43 AM   #45
Avante
Zilvia Addict

Avante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
man.........
what are you "man"-ing about?

if you're not out there...

im going to punch you in the face.

i keed, i keed.

but seriously though.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:29 AM   #46
Avante
Zilvia Addict

alright. Sunbow tomorrow.

ill be there around like 630 to 700 ish.

with a vanilla cone from mcds.

look for me. Haha.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:54 AM   #47
sc ka24e
Zilvia Junkie

ill roll in the 13 .. me and my 14 arent on speaking terms as of now//... ill prolly roll 7-730
Old 09-10-2008, 07:52 PM   #48
Avante
Zilvia Addict

alright. so its for certain then.

tomorrow night, 7pm, sunbow mcds.

buy a vanilla cone, or soda, and just hang out.

see you all there!
Old 09-10-2008, 09:45 PM   #49
1CLNS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (44)
1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Ill be there,7 7:30. I invited my buddy Phoung, JaY hope you and Luis can make it, Ive never really been to a meet so Ill just be happy to see some cars :P

Daily Driven
1CLNS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:48 PM   #50
vindiezel
Leaky Injector

7 pm it is. see you guys there @ 7!
Old 09-10-2008, 11:52 PM   #51
vindiezel
Leaky Injector

LOL. watched that link. that's awesome! McCain for president! haha
Old 09-11-2008, 09:49 AM   #52
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal_kouki View Post
Mc D's on east palomar? That's the Thursday Knights' turf. I wouldn't wanna cross those guys.
Jay your a fu*kin R'tard. LoL. We don't mind if you use the spot, just enforce the rules. Who knows maybe I'll roll through tonight after work. Hit me up.

Luis...I knew you and your S14 wouldn't last. S13 FTMFW.
SDS13COUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:06 PM   #53
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
wow . cuttin it fckin close. just got my turbo back. hah. gotta throw it in, wash the whip.
Old 09-11-2008, 01:47 PM   #54
Avante
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
wow . cuttin it fckin close. just got my turbo back. hah. gotta throw it in, wash the whip.
doooo eeettt
Old 09-11-2008, 01:56 PM   #55
ajay7734

ajay7734 is an unknown quantity at this point
noob here....I'll try and roll by with my boosted Kouki to meet other CV 240 enthusiasts...
ajay7734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:35 PM   #56
sc ka24e
Zilvia Junkie

the lady might roll through in her 14 zenki. around 8. try to play nice guys.. shes looking to floss her rimz.. lol... see u there guys..come through amir.. stay legit
Old 09-11-2008, 04:10 PM   #57
RB S13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
RB S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
just for clarifications sake... sunbow McD'z is the one on medical center dr and east palomar right... not the one on telegraph right b4 sunbow right...

just making sure because there is 2 McD'z and 2 starucks in a grocery store parking lot... and both places have a taco shop and a blockbuster...

thanks

jOey
RB S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:18 PM   #58
Avante
Zilvia Addict

sunbow mcds is the one one the corner of medical center drive and east palomar.

BE THERE.

haha.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:29 PM   #59
superduner
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
superduner can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
IM DOWN! where do you guys get together and WHAT DAY and TIME ?
Old 09-11-2008, 04:39 PM   #60
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

um. one post earlier.

chula vista. sunbow. mcd's. east palomar.