Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-05-2008, 11:14 PM   #121
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I'm excited about this.

Is there anything we need to bring to this??? Like chairs, or food???
Bring a good attitude, fun, and I guess chairs/umbrellas if you like, but, Most will probably be walking around checking out the cars....

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2008, 11:23 PM   #122
Fonix36
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Fonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Fonix36 Send a message via Yahoo to Fonix36
Shit sounds tight if i can get the car at least running on all cylinders by then ill deff role through even though its not photogenic at the moment

DRiFT 4 A Cure!
Fonix36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 11:53 PM   #123
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews

This is what I look like, so come and say hi. I have the best candy.
Old 09-06-2008, 11:35 AM   #124
zilvia_brothers
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
zilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zilvia_brothers
can i roll down in the s12? its not a 240 but it is an s-chassis
Old 09-06-2008, 11:47 AM   #125
CAPTAINNEO
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
CAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CAPTAINNEO
Quote:
Originally Posted by let5l1de View Post
I'm so down for this event! Plus, my New OEM silvia fenders will be reunited with Mike and Superior!

now to see if we can get old school changarooo (with hair like 2 yrs ago) to attend. Can any s guess the guy in the back?

maybe im not as newbie as i thought...but i know the guy in the back!

i guess everyone will know once they get to the meet on the 28th...

Lisa and Kev...glad you're putting Mikey and Superior 'back on the map'...they've been kinda MIA recently...
CAPTAINNEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 12:27 PM   #126
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
this looks cool. i'm gonna try and show up

11:11 333
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 03:12 PM   #127
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post

This is what I look like, so come and say hi. I have the best candy.
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 03:17 PM   #128
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
what a fun weekend thats gonna be...i got vegas on thursday-friday...then a day of rest on saturday, then this!....should be fun

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 10:24 PM   #129
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Xbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her selfXbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xbroke_kidX
work please dont schedule me to work...
Xbroke_kidX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:11 AM   #130
neverrain
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
neverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfallen1x View Post
Ahhhh damn... I'm in for this. I'll organize a Convoy to roll down from the 818.
This.

And..

Quote:
anyone cruising out from the 805 area?
The 805 peeps can leave earlier and meet the 818 peeps. Then we can all roll together. I'm sure we can turn up quite a few people wanting to do this. I'm still new here and would love to meet a few peeps locally first and all go out together. I'm taking the day off for sure, wouldn't miss this.

You need to organize it since you obviously know more people than I do.

neverrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:56 AM   #131
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
make sure you make peopel wear name tags so i know who the fuck to punch!

and i might make it to this event, but i'll just park the Q45 on the street!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:29 PM   #132
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
Quote:
Originally Posted by neverrain View Post
This.

And..

The 805 peeps can leave earlier and meet the 818 peeps. Then we can all roll together. I'm sure we can turn up quite a few people wanting to do this. I'm still new here and would love to meet a few peeps locally first and all go out together. I'm taking the day off for sure, wouldn't miss this.

You need to organize it since you obviously know more people than I do.
Sounds like a plan. Where in the 805 are you located?? Will your peeps roll down the 101 or 118? PM me the 411 and we'll put something together.

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
xfallen1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:42 PM   #133
neverrain
Zilvia Addict

neverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfallen1x View Post
Sounds like a plan. Where in the 805 are you located?? Will your peeps roll down the 101 or 118? PM me the 411 and we'll put something together.
I've been talking to you via PM about this, but I wanted to leave the info in this thread in case more want to meet in 818 or 805.

From what I hear there is about 15-20 for the 818 area already, which will probably end up meeting at the 818 weekly meet spot at White Oak (or Lindley, can't remember) and Saticoy spot to head down together. Speak with xfallen1x for more details on this as he seems to be handling it.

For the 805 peeps, you guys can either meet up in the 805 or come down to the 818 meet spot. If you meet up in the 805, we can probably arrange to meet you guys in the 818 (likely off the 118 or 101) and all go together. I don't know who is trying to organize the 805 meet up.

Old 09-07-2008, 06:20 PM   #134
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Damn this isn't for a while. I'm bored now. ahahahahaha
Old 09-07-2008, 11:47 PM   #135
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
i didn't join in 2003 like some people, cuz i didn't know it existed!

but i did join nico in 2003 and have been scarred for life.

but i would love to offer any help possible. cuz if i go i'll prolly take azndoc, so i might be there early. just let me know.

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:30 AM   #136
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
bring yourself.....

minus a shirt

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 09-08-2008, 02:26 AM   #137
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Oh damn this sounds dope. Too bad its only going to S chassis only. I'm a fan of a lot of cars. I wouldn't mind seeing some GT-Rs or NSXs out there.

I'm down for this though. Count me in.

I think this guy needs to read the post again. furthermore, who ever brings a nsx to a 240 meet at a nissan store, needs to get their brain checked

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 03:39 AM   #138
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Im'e down!!
Barbeque????
Old 09-08-2008, 05:02 PM   #139
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by handinpants View Post
I think this guy needs to read the post again. furthermore, who ever brings a nsx to a 240 meet at a nissan store, needs to get their brain checked
IDK why i put NSX up there. LOL You caught me day dreaming of my dream cars.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:50 AM   #140
Johnson_ZXTT

Johnson_ZXTT will become famous soon enoughJohnson_ZXTT will become famous soon enoughJohnson_ZXTT will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Johnson_ZXTT
I am going to TRY to make it to this. I am going to be in Vegas that weekend for the Vegas Drift event, and will be driving back to SD on Sunday... so I will try and leave Vegas a little earlier and make a stop by the meet.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:35 AM   #141
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Heads up...there is a *slight* possibility I wont be able to make it to this, but I am sure as hell going to try!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 09-10-2008, 10:36 AM   #142
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
oh whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:14 PM   #143
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

psssssh....FLAKER McFlakerson

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 09-10-2008, 05:02 PM   #144
jay c. sagano
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
jay c. sagano will become famous soon enoughjay c. sagano will become famous soon enoughjay c. sagano will become famous soon enoughjay c. sagano will become famous soon enoughjay c. sagano will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
We be there !!!

Please count us in..... From D1 Grand Prix of Japan.

C Goto
J Sagano
jay c. sagano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:22 PM   #145
neverrain
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
Heads up...there is a *slight* possibility I wont be able to make it to this, but I am sure as hell going to try!
?

Old 09-11-2008, 05:38 PM   #146
sr22detman
Zilvia Junkie

sr22detman is not welcome here anymoresr22detman is not welcome here anymoresr22detman is not welcome here anymoresr22detman is not welcome here anymoresr22detman is not welcome here anymoresr22detman is not welcome here anymoresr22detman is not welcome here anymoresr22detman is not welcome here anymoresr22detman is not welcome here anymoresr22detman is not welcome here anymoresr22detman is not welcome here anymore
10 am rite??
sr22detman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:00 AM   #147
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr22detman View Post
10 am rite??
yep yep!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 09-12-2008, 11:06 PM   #148
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
Def going to be rolling out !!

Who is rolling out from SD we can caravan ??? ideas ??
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 07:38 AM   #149
240REV
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
240REV is making his/her stupidity well-known240REV is making his/her stupidity well-known240REV is making his/her stupidity well-known240REV is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Sounds fun! Good chance to meet new people and see cool shit. Im gonna try to make it
240REV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:51 AM   #150
Fonix36
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Fonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Fonix36 Send a message via Yahoo to Fonix36
oh snap its official ill be there

DRiFT 4 A Cure!
Fonix36 is offline   Reply With Quote