Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-03-2008, 04:45 PM   #31
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb26man View Post
is it cool if i roll i out im new to the game but the s14 is sexy a hell...
Just don't bring any drama and everyone is welcome...except a few ppl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkamikazestormx View Post
since you in lbc, you might be able to caravan with us!
Werd, roll out with some ppl and get to know us all!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2008, 04:46 PM   #32
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb26man View Post
is it cool if i roll i out im new to the game but the s14 is sexy a hell...
You have an S14???

Hey what about for the people that don't have S-chassis??? Are we going to convert them......... the hard way???
Old 09-03-2008, 05:01 PM   #33
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
That's a bummer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
Is my car cool enough to come?

Fuck yeah

Kevin you little slut.

Daddy's going to spank that ass.
Yeah, I'll let you bring it, I guess.

No, FUCK YEAH!!!

You're gonna get that ass reamed by my... oh god I can only carry this shit so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
If I get to meet Lisa and witness Meph whoop some ass, I'm all game!
Nah, I'm a fucking teddy bear (the old dirty kind with a eye-button loose and some stuffing coming out from a tear where the arm is sewn on) in real life. It's only on the internet that I have to end up fussing at people (and I've even been doing less of that in the last few years).

Be prepared to have your preconceptions of me dashed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Oh fuck, W. likes tacos?

BREAKING NEWS -
President Bush's approval rating jumps 57% to a new high of 85%!
Pollsters are unsure why!

...but we know, don't we?
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 05:08 PM   #34
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Well this will be good.

Just a friendly reminder that there will be cars with some goodies that you may not understand. Well keep it that way, conduct yourself in a manner that shows respect to these car owners. For they are the reason these type of meets happen, they won't risk driving their on-going projects on the streets.
These guys/gals have spent a lot of money and time on these Project Monsters. The worse thing you can do is come and act a like "Fucken Tard" and embarrass yourself as a NISSAN 240SX owner.

If you are a die hard (I read you guys on here) then start acting like it.

I went to a supercar meet once and the energy level was up, but tuned.
The noise level was smooth and calm, people were meeting eachother and having conversations by their cars. It was one of the most pro-meet I have ever been too. They Really met others and were building their Gay-Space friend list left and right.

Man, I sure would love to see that from us 240sx onwers at this meet.

I hope to meet you guys and if there are any of you local in the 562,714,310 guys that want to roll to this and show our stregth as 240sx owners, we leave LBC DTC at 9:00am. Maps will be handed if you need one. Pictures and Video will be taken, filming starts there.

Let's show that we can be classy too.
Old 09-03-2008, 05:12 PM   #35
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Wink

Here's another reason. YouTube - Darth Bush

The last segment is where i got the " I Love Tacos".

Oh i'm leaving from DTC. We'll have a sick caravan. (giggles)
Old 09-03-2008, 08:38 PM   #36
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
Just don't bring any drama and everyone is welcome...except a few ppl.
No Nismo Knights?

Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 08:42 PM   #37
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
So what it all comes down to...

Do I want to go blow my Corolla up at the track.

Or shoot the breeze with a bunch of 240's... (settle that infraction in person lmfao)

hmmm
Old 09-03-2008, 09:02 PM   #38
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Well this will be good.

Just a friendly reminder that there will be cars with some goodies that you may not understand. Well keep it that way, conduct yourself in a manner that shows respect to these car owners. For they are the reason these type of meets happen, they won't risk driving their on-going projects on the streets.
These guys/gals have spent a lot of money and time on these Project Monsters. The worse thing you can do is come and act a like "Fucken Tard" and embarrass yourself as a NISSAN 240SX owner.

If you are a die hard (I read you guys on here) then start acting like it.

I went to a supercar meet once and the energy level was up, but tuned.
The noise level was smooth and calm, people were meeting eachother and having conversations by their cars. It was one of the most pro-meet I have ever been too. They Really met others and were building their Gay-Space friend list left and right.

Man, I sure would love to see that from us 240sx onwers at this meet.

I hope to meet you guys and if there are any of you local in the 562,714,310 guys that want to roll to this and show our stregth as 240sx owners, we leave LBC DTC at 9:00am. Maps will be handed if you need one. Pictures and Video will be taken, filming starts there.

Let's show that we can be classy too.

Good post, no, great post. Believe it or not, about 6-7 years ago that IS how the 240 scene was. 99% were apart of socal240sx.org and we all knew each other.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 09-03-2008, 09:08 PM   #39
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Good post, no, great post. Believe it or not, about 6-7 years ago that IS how the 240 scene was. 99% were apart of socal240sx.org and we all knew each other.
I wish I was part of it then, it's waaaaay different now, but we can get it back. See you guys there with my big SEXY.
Old 09-03-2008, 09:26 PM   #40
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
I'm down for a caravan, I may request this day off.
Old 09-03-2008, 09:32 PM   #41
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
So - bring your 240, bring some cash (there will be stuff to buy from quite a few vendors), bring your friends and cameras and sunblock and a good attitude!
....and womenz
Old 09-03-2008, 09:33 PM   #42
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
I'm down for a caravan, I may request this day off.
Do it.
Old 09-03-2008, 09:48 PM   #43
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Wow this is RAD! Takin' it back to the old school. Yes I will be there

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 09:56 PM   #44
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
so who wants to set up the 310/562/714 caravan?

LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 09:59 PM   #45
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
so who wants to set up the 310/562/714 caravan?

LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make it happen. Im in the middle of both. 9am we leave...will not wait a minute after.
562,714,310 guys/gals......we leave LBC DTC at 9:00am. Maps will be handed if you need one. Pictures and Video will be taken, filming starts there.
Old 09-03-2008, 10:13 PM   #46
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
alright ernie handling shit!

is there a morning bbq? j/k j/k
Old 09-03-2008, 10:29 PM   #47
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Quote:

breakfast burritos? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 09-03-2008, 10:32 PM   #48
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:

Is that all you think about is food?

Quote:
breakfast burritos? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
That sounds like a good idea, lots of egg, so that everyone can be passing gas all day...
Old 09-03-2008, 10:35 PM   #49
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

hahaha
us fluffy ppl like food! So of course we think about it!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 09-03-2008, 10:53 PM   #50
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
omg im there.

rolling out with you ernie!
and i guess whoever else is rolling from DTC.

the 714/562/310 guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 10:59 PM   #51
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Sounds good John. This meet is gonna be nice. I will wear my best dress.
Old 09-03-2008, 11:07 PM   #52
1five10
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Can you make one other stop along the way so us 714 guys don't backtrack to the LBC. Somewhere along the 605 would be perfect...
1five10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 11:18 PM   #53
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1five10 View Post
Can you make one other stop along the way so us 714 guys don't backtrack to the LBC. Somewhere along the 605 would be perfect...
605 and Alondra exit?
Old 09-03-2008, 11:22 PM   #54
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
I'm down for a caravan.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 11:27 PM   #55
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Is that all you think about is food?

msglength
Old 09-03-2008, 11:31 PM   #56
mmm858
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
mmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I think I may have to roll out to this one.
mmm858 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 11:53 PM   #57
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Yay, sounds like it is going to be a good one! Now, there are ppl on other forums bitching about it being a 240 only meet...

I never said it was an open drifter meet..... This is for 240 enthusiasts! If one wants to come, and not bring their 240, they are welcome as long as there is NO DRAMA! And that they understand they will be parking in a different area.

sooo lets all make sure that everyone knows that NO BS will be tolerated. Superior Nissan is a HUGE supporter of our motorsport and our love for our cars, let's NOT make them regret this generosity they are showing to us!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 09-04-2008, 12:03 AM   #58
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

You are saying I can't display my HONDA or TOYOTA next to your 240 at a NISSAN meet at the NISSAN DEALERSHIP? j/k

DRIFTERS FTW!!!!! Bring out the Project Monsters.
Old 09-04-2008, 02:28 AM   #59
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
I will DEFINITELY be there.
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 02:30 AM   #60
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
Might roll to this one. Will see.
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote