Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 06:04 PM   #121
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Ribs... 240 owners aren't ballers like that haha. All I know is, I suck at planning so I'll leave it to you guys and follow
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2007, 07:20 PM   #122
kyo_kun187
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
kyo_kun187 has made poor choiceskyo_kun187 has made poor choiceskyo_kun187 has made poor choiceskyo_kun187 has made poor choiceskyo_kun187 has made poor choiceskyo_kun187 has made poor choiceskyo_kun187 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kyo_kun187
Cant Wait to be there.. this will be my car meet, in my newly acquired s14.. see you guys there!
Old 11-25-2007, 08:33 PM   #123
hustlervibes

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
^ woot, +1 for another kouki! And a rare color at that O.o
Old 11-26-2007, 01:18 AM   #124
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
cant wait to show up with the CA woot jiggahs
Old 11-26-2007, 01:27 AM   #125
hustlervibes

WOOT! it'll be the 2nd CA i've ever seen in person... damn that's rare. Good job on getting the CA Can't wait to see + hear it.

And I've been thinking about it more and more, and I'm gonna give you the smoking piece of poop
Old 11-26-2007, 10:21 AM   #126
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyo_kun187 View Post
Cant Wait to be there.. this will be my car meet, in my newly acquired s14.. see you guys there!
VERY NICE! Good to see new recruits rollin' through

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
Old 11-26-2007, 10:25 AM   #127
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
cant wait to show up with the CA woot jiggahs
Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlervibes View Post
WOOT! it'll be the 2nd CA i've ever seen in person... damn that's rare. Good job on getting the CA Can't wait to see + hear it.

And I've been thinking about it more and more, and I'm gonna give you the smoking piece of poop
^ up I'm sure we're all hyped to see it this week. We should be able to have a clear row to park with plenty of light too.

Old 11-26-2007, 10:30 AM   #128
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:

NICE
Old 11-26-2007, 11:41 AM   #129
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
HWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HWYKING
wow this meet is getting busy!
Old 11-26-2007, 12:06 PM   #130
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Yeah not bad for a shotgun meet.

Old 11-26-2007, 12:47 PM   #131
Sup3rsak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
Sup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sup3rsak Send a message via MSN to Sup3rsak Send a message via Yahoo to Sup3rsak
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfallen1x View Post
^ up I'm sure we're all hyped to see it this week. We should be able to have a clear row to park with plenty of light too.
I'll try to remember to bring my camera. What time are we meeting and I assume its in the same hidden location.
Old 11-26-2007, 05:07 PM   #132
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rsak View Post
I'll try to remember to bring my camera. What time are we meeting and I assume its in the same hidden location.
Yup we'll be at the same spot at 9. I'm thinking about going a little earlier to go eat at Round Table so whoever wants to go grub is welcome to roll up. Make sure you roll out this week, it's getting pretty good now.

Old 11-26-2007, 07:19 PM   #133
s13_redSILVIA
Zilvia Member

s13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to s13_redSILVIA
just wondering when the pix are going to be up?
round table sounds bomb tho
Old 11-26-2007, 07:22 PM   #134
Sup3rsak
Zilvia FREAK!

Sup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sup3rsak Send a message via MSN to Sup3rsak Send a message via Yahoo to Sup3rsak
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfallen1x View Post
Yup we'll be at the same spot at 9. I'm thinking about going a little earlier to go eat at Round Table so whoever wants to go grub is welcome to roll up. Make sure you roll out this week, it's getting pretty good now.
If I get out of class early enough which means I probably will around 745 ish from Pasadena I should make it for left overs.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:39 PM   #135
kyo_kun187
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
kyo_kun187 has made poor choiceskyo_kun187 has made poor choiceskyo_kun187 has made poor choiceskyo_kun187 has made poor choiceskyo_kun187 has made poor choiceskyo_kun187 has made poor choiceskyo_kun187 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kyo_kun187
>....< almost time.. cant wait >....<
Old 11-27-2007, 10:35 AM   #136
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13_redSILVIA View Post
just wondering when the pix are going to be up?
round table sounds bomb tho
I've been wanting to upload the recent pix but I can't freakin' find my camera Brand new too! But I'm hoping it will pop us somewhere soon so as soon as it does I'll get them up. Sorry guys...

Old 11-27-2007, 11:15 AM   #137
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

this swap is gonna be close...might not make it...D1 weekend, and me getting sick didnt help...**sniff sniff**
Old 11-27-2007, 11:25 AM   #138
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
BAHHH i'm so close to fixing it!! Maybe next week! or the week after..and i'll be bringing another 240 along with me. So count in 2 more new faces in a couple of weeks.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:25 PM   #139
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

**wrenching away**
Old 11-27-2007, 02:11 PM   #140
hustlervibes

Just keep working at it, it'll all be worth it. Just don't cut corners get it done right and if you miss the meet we'll see you next time... But get it done before the meet
Old 11-27-2007, 02:20 PM   #141
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

i want that poop dammit lol
Old 11-27-2007, 03:03 PM   #142
Sup3rsak
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Don't say that I have a lee's sandwich in my hand and it's shaped like a terd.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:06 PM   #143
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

LOL

nice...now im hungry...

FUCK!?!?

reason why i hate welded exaust...its a bitch when doing swaps... now i gotta run my car from long beach to pasadena with no exaust to get a straight pipe... lol how fun will that be

FAAAAAAACK

Flanges FTW...forever

Last edited by DALAZ_68; 11-27-2007 at 04:24 PM..
Old 11-27-2007, 04:44 PM   #144
zilvia_brothers
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
zilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zilvia_brothers
i think i'll be able to pass by after since im going to be in north hollywood tomrrow. what time are ppl meeting up at round table? i'll be done at around 7ish im guessing
Old 11-27-2007, 04:46 PM   #145
hustlervibes

Ewww... welded exhaust... definetly flanges FTMFW!!

And I also would like to know what time we would be potentially meeting up at round table?
Old 11-27-2007, 04:47 PM   #146
hustlervibes

Quote:
I'll have the poop waiting for you in my car either way, so don't worry about it... I'm gonna try to find a pic to see if you still want it.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:25 PM   #147
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
I'll have the poop waiting for you in my car either way, so don't worry about it... I'm gonna try to find a pic to see if you still want it.

ill diosplay it proudly at every meet lol
Old 11-27-2007, 07:04 PM   #148
hustlervibes

Here is a pic of the poop I was talking about earlier...

Old 11-27-2007, 07:07 PM   #149
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:
**wrenching away**
Keep wrenchin' away killer!!

As for Round Table it sounds like most of you will be around 7ish so why don't we meet up for grub around 7:30? Or 8 whatever works for you guys let's confirm it. Tomorrow WE GRUB!

P.S Good news!! I FOUND MY CAMERA!! Bad news, my sis has it & she's back up north at school so I won't have it for a few week. Sorry guys. I'll try takin' some pics with the cell for kicks why not!

Old 11-27-2007, 07:08 PM   #150
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:
Here is a pic of the poop I was talking about earlier...

HaHa DOOKIE!

Closed Thread