Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 04:24 PM   #31
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
I'd like to roll down to one of those meets one of these days. I've heard alot about them and that's what we're trying to do out here. You guys keep it live on that side of the tracks.

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2007, 05:53 PM   #32
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
HWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HWYKING
yea we can definitley roll out one of these days for a drive. thanks for the invite Luis!
Old 11-15-2007, 06:24 PM   #33
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
I'm always up for a good drive

Old 11-16-2007, 01:46 AM   #34
Edcel
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Edcel is just really niceEdcel is just really niceEdcel is just really niceEdcel is just really niceEdcel is just really niceEdcel is just really niceEdcel is just really niceEdcel is just really niceEdcel is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edcel
i figured you guys went to starbucks cus the in n out was full of the vtex :/
Old 11-16-2007, 02:34 AM   #35
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
^ and a retarded vw beetle. ugh!

damn, pix did come out really dark. can't believe we didn't just think of having the other cars that weren't lined up against the wall just use their headlights. we fail...

on a brighter note, it was a sweet meet. about 8-10 240s and 3 stis. the ride over was a nice site I bet. pretty sweet line of cars we had going. same thing next week for sure!

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 11-16-2007, 10:06 AM   #36
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edcel View Post
i figured you guys went to starbucks cus the in n out was full of the vtex :/
Yeah dude my bro (HWYKING) and I thought it up last minute and figured we'd give it a shot. Roll out next week! It looks like more guys are confirmin' to go.

Old 11-16-2007, 10:08 AM   #37
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
^ and a retarded vw beetle. ugh!

damn, pix did come out really dark. can't believe we didn't just think of having the other cars that weren't lined up against the wall just use their headlights. we fail...

on a brighter note, it was a sweet meet. about 8-10 240s and 3 stis. the ride over was a nice site I bet. pretty sweet line of cars we had going. same thing next week for sure!
Yeah that was my bad. The thought was good for us to line up by the wall, but there wasn't enough light. We already picked a better lit up space for next week though so I promise to have much better shots for everyone up next week so same place same time.

Old 11-16-2007, 10:08 AM   #38
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

P.S. That douch in the VW beetle IS a TARD

Old 11-16-2007, 10:44 AM   #39
DoriftoPnoy
Zilvia Addict

DoriftoPnoy is on a distinguished road
ooooh. so this is where you guys roll out to afterwards. yea i saw you guys left and i was just like "bye my s-chassis brothers...." lol

but i'll see if i can go next time.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:17 AM   #40
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoriftoPnoy View Post
ooooh. so this is where you guys roll out to afterwards. yea i saw you guys left and i was just like "bye my s-chassis brothers...." lol

but i'll see if i can go next time.
Yup we walked around to all the 240s and told them we were rollin'. We even walked over to your ride and the other 240 but we didn't see anyone by the rides so we missed you. But next week for sure! The more the better.

Old 11-16-2007, 02:49 PM   #41
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Man, now I REALLY wanna check it out.
Old 11-16-2007, 03:48 PM   #42
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlervibes View Post
Man, now I REALLY wanna check it out.
DUDE the plan so far sounds like it's workin' out! We had a good turnout last week and now more & more guys are confirming to show up. I'm pretty stoked

Old 11-16-2007, 06:14 PM   #43
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

So I was scanning through and came across this thread from Justin at West Covina Nissan about a meet this Sunday check it out. Let me know if any of you guys would want to caravan up there. I might go if we get enough peeps to roll. http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=161979
-peace-

Old 11-16-2007, 07:48 PM   #44
DreamN
Post Whore!

DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
I'm so down. I really want to check out a big meet and possibly get some ideas for my car

It being on Sunday just makes it even better!

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 11-16-2007, 07:54 PM   #45
hustlervibes

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Man... what a great time to have a messed up hood. Maybe I can roll down with a buddy. +1 for a big meet. Hopefully we can make this wednesday meet a "big" meet too... without all the morons.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:14 PM   #46
driftage240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
driftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftage240
hey thays where all the dori saru boys chill johnny ,mark ,tony..cool cats im drag my POS down there...bump

Misty blu is coming 4 you!
Old 11-17-2007, 09:22 AM   #47
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftage240 View Post
hey thays where all the dori saru boys chill johnny ,mark ,tony..cool cats im drag my POS down there...bump
Right! We had Mark there this week & hopefully more of them will be around next. Mos def roll down it should be another good turnout.
Spread the word, bump it up! No 240 is ever a POS.
up

Old 11-17-2007, 07:50 PM   #48
hustlervibes

It seems I have temporarily fixed my hood so I can drive on the freeway. I will be there next week if it holds up. Tape FTW!!
Old 11-17-2007, 07:58 PM   #49
DreamN
Post Whore!

what about that caravan to the BBQ tomorrow? any word on that?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 11-17-2007, 08:18 PM   #50
hustlervibes

Now that my car is in working condition, I'M DOWN!! Want to meet up somewhere in the valley first then roll down there?
Old 11-17-2007, 09:20 PM   #51
DreamN
Post Whore!

I'm up for it. I didn't go out tonight so I could do non-stop school work tonight so that I didn't flake if tomorrow was a go for this meet.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 11-18-2007, 11:39 PM   #52
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:
It seems I have temporarily fixed my hood so I can drive on the freeway. I will be there next week if it holds up. Tape FTW!!
Very Nice! Glad to hear your back in comission off the DL list. Hope u make it out should be good. Sorry I missed you guys today to that meet in Ontario. Did u & JiMz roll out?

Old 11-18-2007, 11:44 PM   #53
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
I'm up for it. I didn't go out tonight so I could do non-stop school work tonight so that I didn't flake if tomorrow was a go for this meet.
So did u & Mark roll out g? Sorry I didnt make it out. Had family stop by & visit so I was stuck playin' host. Fill me in on the details! Also see u guys Tue & Wed!! Let's make it HUGE! Got word on 3 other 240s & an SE-R so we're growing for Wednesday.

Old 11-18-2007, 11:47 PM   #54
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

BUMP up for another good week! We're rollin' deep fellas.
life!

Old 11-19-2007, 01:10 AM   #55
hustlervibes

Nah, I didn't go but jimmy might've? I'm pretty anti-social at first and I don't like going places alone... So I was down for a caravan but no one set anything up.

You guys get to see my home depot lip on tuesday too maybe it'll be modified by then, who knows :P
Old 11-19-2007, 10:09 AM   #56
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:
Nah, I didn't go but jimmy might've? I'm pretty anti-social at first and I don't like going places alone... So I was down for a caravan but no one set anything up.

You guys get to see my home depot lip on tuesday too maybe it'll be modified by then, who knows :P
Nah I know whatcha mean... it's a lil hard to roll out without some backup. But yeah we wanted to roll but $#!+ came up so we couldn't make it. At least we'll be busy this week though with tomorrow & our Wednesday night meet I'm a lil curious to see who in fact shows up tomorrow night, but as for Wednesday it should be good, and this time I'll take better pics!
Bring on the HomeDepot (HDM) haha modified lip! Shoot when all else fails.. improvise!

Old 11-19-2007, 12:38 PM   #57
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
HWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HWYKING
so whos rolling this wednesday?
Old 11-19-2007, 01:03 PM   #58
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Let's get a rollcall of who will be showing up Wednesday shall we? This way we'll know how how many spaces to save so add your name below

1. xfallen1x - Richard
2. HWYKING - Randy

Old 11-19-2007, 01:20 PM   #59
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Hey guys it's cool to see a local s chassis meet in the valley. My car isn't running right now i'm sure you guys go through that too. Anyways i'll roll down whenever my car is up again. Also if you guys are close there's pretty chill meets at the Porter Ranch In n Out thursdays at 9. If you guys head down and see a black 87 jeep that's what i'm driving right now.
Old 11-19-2007, 03:28 PM   #60
hustlervibes

I'm pretty sure it's the meets like the ones in porter ranch now that give car meets a bad rep. Lots of burn outs, revving, and loud music. No offense to you though, assuming that you're not one of the idiots that do that stuff. I used to go to that one when it was by the korean church, but only because I was a regular at the arcade and would watch all the people do stupid stuff atop of my friends truck then when the cops came walked into the arcade
Closed Thread