Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 03:29 AM   #6331
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Who the hell was the hispanic dude with the truck that wanted to buy my seat? Fucker said he was going to the bank to get money... I waited there with Alex for a fucking hour and a half, and the guy never came back...

If you see this, and for some reason still want the seat, the price is now 80 bucks.

It was cool to see some of you again. And by "some of you", of course, I mean Alex and Johnny. lol... Too bad I got there so late.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.

Last edited by soreballz; 03-07-2008 at 05:31 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2008, 11:58 AM   #6332
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
i regret not going...wasted my night being in a bad mood

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 03-08-2008, 02:30 AM   #6333
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
^aww...do you need a hug? better ask edgar or jack or one of the other fruity fools...lol.

yeah stayed there till like 1 something with kyle.

LOL did see some guy drive over the meridian though. that was quite entertaining.

Old 03-08-2008, 03:09 AM   #6334
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Senor View Post
LOL did see some guy drive over the meridian though. that was quite entertaining.
That shit was straight up comedy. I figured out what he did... He was making a right turn onto Valley, and just didn't turn the wheel back after going thru the little curve in the turn. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 03-11-2008, 05:50 PM   #6335
sick_lazy_gray-s13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
sick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sick_lazy_gray-s13
I'm going this week for sure...anyone else? let's make it bigger!!!!!!
Old 03-11-2008, 05:56 PM   #6336
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Meridian? or MEDIAN?....fuckin CHUNT!

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 03-11-2008, 05:56 PM   #6337
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Geez I haven't been since God knows when. I'll try to make it this week.
Old 03-11-2008, 06:07 PM   #6338
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero
I can't go this week... stupid work stuck me on the 3-11 shift. boooo

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 03-11-2008, 11:07 PM   #6339
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
Meridian? or MEDIAN?....fuckin CHUNT!
HEY! chame chit mane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
Geez I haven't been since God knows when. I'll try to make it this week.
oh yeah you go when i dont go.

i will not be going this week, do to me having the flu pretty bad.

Old 03-11-2008, 11:08 PM   #6340
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
You wuss.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 03-11-2008, 11:41 PM   #6341
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
I'm going again this Thursday.

Gotta pick up some parts!

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 03-13-2008, 02:05 PM   #6342
sick_lazy_gray-s13
Leaky Injector

sick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to sick_lazy_gray-s13
I lowered my car...front bumper is about 2 1/2 to 3 inches above the ground DAAAAYYUUUUM. Now i won't look like a monster truck anymore when i pull up. I think i need to raise it a little in the front, really sharp turns = scraaaaape
Old 03-13-2008, 02:27 PM   #6343
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
i'll show up this time forreal maybe around 9:30

gotta wash the suby when i get home and don't laugh at me cause i'm back on stockers

i'm getting new stuff
Old 03-13-2008, 04:41 PM   #6344
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=181887

let this thread die

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 03-13-2008, 06:55 PM   #6345
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Granted. ..............
Closed Thread