Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 12-10-2013, 12:41 PM   #31
va240dude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (161)
va240dude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 161 reviews
NO KNOOP NOOOO! Whoever gets this car will be blessed GLWS man.
va240dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2013, 06:49 AM   #32
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Take more pics, the light shots while cool conceal the awesomeness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjkouki2010 View Post
Not interested in any muscle?
Eat shit and die
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 09:13 AM   #33
zenkiset
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
zenkiset is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
makes me sad to see this :/. this is the car that made me buy an s14. bump for my zoo keeper friend, Knoop.
zenkiset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 09:24 AM   #34
my750
Leaky Injector

my750 is an unknown quantity at this point
What do you do for a living because this college thing better fucking pay off
my750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 09:27 AM   #35
hatchtastic
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
hatchtastic is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
33k is a bit steep but to replicate this car on a chassis this clean you will spend more than that by far. Alsoi think with the web fame it has and just the quality alone he will get somewhere in the range he is asking. I have seen Sr s14's go for 25k. As a matter of fact there was one that sold in az about a year ago like that. Op you have an fantastically built car. It's probably going to take forever to sell but I think you willget your asking price
hatchtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 12:16 PM   #36
Hatemy7
Zilvia FREAK!

Hatemy7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow this has the best 240 ive ever seen!!!

Glwts
Hatemy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 01:05 PM   #37
510erv
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
510erv is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
This thing is so dope glwys
510erv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 10:11 AM   #38
Mopagan
Leaky Injector

Mopagan is an unknown quantity at this point
Whats the going rate for a kidney these days... damn this is nice.bump for you
Mopagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 01:32 PM   #39
wait4it

wait4it is an unknown quantity at this point
240sx with a ls1, ls7, gods motor....nah, a couple grand more and c6 z06 with the all mighty ls7 with no mods.... yeah sure. a big maybe if it were a m3, s2000 with a ls7. I can see 15k max without wheel and it will still take time for it to sell with lots and lots of lowballs and flakers, plan b is to part it out.
wait4it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 06:21 PM   #40
driftthis
Zilvia Junkie

driftthis has a spectacular aura aboutdriftthis has a spectacular aura aboutdriftthis has a spectacular aura aboutdriftthis has a spectacular aura aboutdriftthis has a spectacular aura aboutdriftthis has a spectacular aura aboutdriftthis has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by wait4it View Post
240sx with a ls1, ls7, gods motor....nah, a couple grand more and c6 z06 with the all mighty ls7 with no mods.... yeah sure. a big maybe if it were a m3, s2000 with a ls7. I can see 15k max without wheel and it will still take time for it to sell with lots and lots of lowballs and flakers, plan b is to part it out.
What just happened?

-----

Also, don't sell the car to the guy that bought sidewaysil80's S14...lol.
Old 12-14-2013, 07:16 PM   #41
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedNewTires View Post
i've seen several S-chassis go for this much and more! Can't remember who but a few years ago there was a black kouki with RB26 and Do-Luck wheels went for 45k!

best of luck selling it man, its a gorgeous car i say ask more. Broke zilvia kids aren't going to buy it anyway you're going to find a wealthy enthusiast who can appreciate how much time custom work takes.
You're talking about full_locks car and it wasn't even listed for anything close to $45k and it sold for in the $20's.

Good luck Knoop, you're car is an icon and well worth it for one of the best LSx built S-chassis in the scene.
Old 12-14-2013, 08:07 PM   #42
denian_cellphone
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
denian_cellphone is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
ohh laawdd what an amazing piece of machinery...glws
denian_cellphone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 03:36 PM   #43
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I appreciate all of the kind words guys. I don't expect this to be a quick sale.

For those of you saying an S-chassis isn't worth 30k. I had someone offer me that when I got it right out of paint (pre-Sempek wheels, pre rear PBM rear knuckles, pre Stage21 hood, and pre Zeta III) and the timing just wasn't right, I hadn't been able to enjoy it yet. I'm sure the right buyer will eventually come along, I just need to figure out the best place to list it as I honestly don't expect anyone on here to purchase it, haha.

Do feel free to comment about anything though, it bumps my thread.

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 09:20 PM   #44
joe645733
Zilvia Junkie

joe645733 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmmm, this or a newer ZO6
Old 12-15-2013, 09:39 PM   #45
S14kouki_10
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
S14kouki_10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
I appreciate all of the kind words guys. I don't expect this to be a quick sale.

For those of you saying an S-chassis isn't worth 30k. I had someone offer me that when I got it right out of paint (pre-Sempek wheels, pre rear PBM rear knuckles, pre Stage21 hood, and pre Zeta III) and the timing just wasn't right, I hadn't been able to enjoy it yet. I'm sure the right buyer will eventually come along, I just need to figure out the best place to list it as I honestly don't expect anyone on here to purchase it, haha.

Do feel free to comment about anything though, it bumps my thread.
Did they show you cash?
Amazing machine, too steep of a price tho I hope you get 30k for it just bc you seem like cool guy.
S14kouki_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 12:56 AM   #46
k240sx
Zilvia Junkie

k240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
You have a Nice and clean LXs 240sx sir

And really i do enjoy mine as well !!

Glws
k240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 03:26 AM   #47
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe645733 View Post
Hmmm, this or a newer ZO6
You send me a PM when you find a C6 Zo6 for less than $35k that isnt high mileage or rebuilt title.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 07:00 AM   #48
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftthis View Post
Also, don't sell the car to the guy that bought sidewaysil80's S14...lol.
No shit LOL. I cringe everytime I look at the feature plaque to think of what its been reduced to now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14kouki_10 View Post
Did they show you cash?
Amazing machine, too steep of a price tho I hope you get 30k for it just bc you seem like cool guy.
Trust me...dude didn't need to show cash. If you take the time to actually add up everything (assuming you put a price on the invaluable stuff) you'll see its cleary worth what he is asking. Not to mention factor in labor hours involved in all the custom fab work/r&d.

Its the only s-chassis I've seen that literally moistens womens panties when they get near it (or tightens dudes draws).
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 09:57 AM   #49
STL240SXDRIFT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
STL240SXDRIFT is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
BUmp...for Knoop Beast Car

GLWS
STL240SXDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 10:50 PM   #50
Rampage
Leaky Injector

Rampage is an unknown quantity at this point
Even if this beauty gets sold, please don't delete this thread. This is such a unique and amazing car hat reflects it owner. Honestly, this should be a sticky on how to properly build a 240. One day I hope I'm as content with my Kouki as you are with yours. Bump for you sir! GLWS
Rampage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 01:07 PM   #51
youradumb1
Zilvia Junkie

youradumb1 is an unknown quantity at this point
amazing car ...well worth the price ...until you actually see the price ... and realize its not at all worth a c6zo6 , two r32 gtr's{and gass for a year}, r33 gtr and rhd silvia s13, 1973 skyline {and not much els ..they are very expensive .. maby some driving gloves} , 33k on a house .. so you can get like a 233k$ house and start off with only a 200k house not ..not bad and really good planning on your part .. good job{ will deff impress the wifes parents and give the ability to add like an extra 1k a year min in your 401k}, also go xtream opposite and put 33k down on a Ferrari 430 and only have a 100k-60k{ish of course} car note , I could go on .. but will stop there in hopes I proved my point ..and maby helped some one smile .. and maby laugh because the sound of a childs laughter is one of the most amazing things in this world .. and lets face it .. only children are looking at this post thinking its a good deal ..good day sir and mam's
Old 12-24-2013, 01:13 PM   #52
BannisteR

BannisteR is an unknown quantity at this point
Beautiful car Knoop! Will be sad to see it go but I know whatever you have next will be amazing as well.
Old 12-24-2013, 01:14 PM   #53
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by youradumb1 View Post
amazing car ...well worth the price ...until you actually see the price ... and realize its not at all worth a c6zo6 , two r32 gtr's{and gass for a year}, r33 gtr and rhd silvia s13, 1973 skyline {and not much els ..they are very expensive .. maby some driving gloves} , 33k on a house .. so you can get like a 233k$ house and start off with only a 200k house not ..not bad and really good planning on your part .. good job{ will deff impress the wifes parents and give the ability to add like an extra 1k a year min in your 401k}, also go xtream opposite and put 33k down on a Ferrari 430 and only have a 100k-60k{ish of course} car note , I could go on .. but will stop there in hopes I proved my point ..and maby helped some one smile .. and maby laugh because the sound of a childs laughter is one of the most amazing things in this world .. and lets face it .. only children are looking at this post thinking its a good deal ..good day sir and mam's

How does it feel to be 31 and unable to put together a cohesive sentence?

Price is well worth it; The wheels are easily 7k alone.
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 01:36 PM   #54
youradumb1
Zilvia Junkie

youradumb1 is an unknown quantity at this point
lol well I can add ..7k wheels on a 12k car dosnt =33k keep riding his nuts though ..he will need it
Old 12-24-2013, 02:10 PM   #55
xoxide
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
xoxide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
lol well I can add ..7k wheels on a 12k car dosnt =33k keep riding his nuts though ..he will need it
How often do you see LS swapped 240's with the parts list this car has pop up for 12k? Never...

Just shut the fuck up, peasant.
xoxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 02:49 PM   #56
project06tj
Leaky Injector

project06tj is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Is it really only children are who considering this a good deal?

Or perhaps, more likely, people of all ages who understand the planning, resources, time, dedication, and true ingenuity that has gone into this car. Either you're upset you can't afford to build anything of this caliber, or you're upset you can't buy this. No need to draw comparisons to what people can spend their money on. I think everyone is well aware they can buy whatever they want.

Does anyone who would consider dropping serious money on a highly modified car really care what their wife's parents think? You must own some awesome cars if you're taking your mother-in-law's opinion into account before buying one.

I do not see any point trying to be proven by your post. Is it that you'd rather have this vs that? I thought this was a car for sale thread, not a side by side comparison. If your point is that this car isn't worth the asking price, in your opinion, that's cool. Maybe just say that next time; not like it makes a lick of difference to anyone.

Who wants to buy a house on zilvia anyway?
project06tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 07:15 PM   #57
One tire fire

One tire fire is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a ground up restoration 280z for trade.

L28 fully built forged aria internals with ported and polished head and triple webers header and magnaflow exhaust
5speed transmission out of a zx turbo car less than 3k miles on everything.

Full custom suspension ground control coil overs with techno toy tuning adjustable a-arms, bigger sway bars, 4 wheel big disk brakes. Has a roll bar set up in back. Car was taken down to bare metal.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (514.6 KB, 48 views)
One tire fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 08:18 PM   #58
rb27dets14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
rb27dets14 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I've learned my lesson with this...I've been there with. 40k into a 12k car never pays you back and just think of the vehicle possibilities you could buy for 33k...it's almost endless...at this point I'd save myself alot of $ and buy alot more car like a cl65 or e55....
Old 12-25-2013, 05:52 PM   #59
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
...within the first post you already get 2 new guys talking shit about the price. Zilvia never ceases to amaze me. Good thing I already have no faith left in humanity.

I've loved this car ever since I laid eyes on it. I think it was Sempek's website that I first saw it on. Beautiful. I'm sure you have your reasons for selling but I'd lose sleep over this if I got rid of it.

GLWS.
Old 12-25-2013, 07:51 PM   #60
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Anyone saying the car isn't worth it, doesn't have the cash to buy the wheels. Anyone saying it's overpriced hasn't ever built a shit in their own toilet on the same level.

GLWS. Every poser ass kid wants a car like yours, yet not one of them understands the time, patience, ability, skill, and cash...to replicate it.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote