Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 06-05-2009, 12:35 PM   #61
jmac636
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
jmac636 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Yeah their is know way he was gone for a week. He sold crimson rockett those six flag passes last week on the 29th the same day I bought my injectors. Crimson met him at a store near the address that was posted.Looks like he missed a post to delete. I call bs on everything he has said.

Here's the thread: http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/25834...ay-passes.html

Last edited by jmac636; 06-08-2009 at 11:09 AM..
jmac636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2009, 08:51 PM   #62
Xracer
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Xracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xracer
OWNED! Defiantly BS.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:34 PM   #63
mikey976
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
mikey976 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mikey976
well i already filed for charge back 2 days ago. so the process is under way for me.
hopefully all goes well and the charge back goes thru soon.

fuck it. karma's a bitch with good long memory.
Old 06-06-2009, 09:37 AM   #64
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac636 View Post
Yeah their is know way he was gone for a week. He sold crimson rockett those six flag passes last week on the 29th the same day I bought my injectors. Crimson met him at a store near the address that was posted.Looks like he missed a post to delete. I also have a phone number to reach him at. I call bs on everything he has said.

Here's the thread: http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/25834...ay-passes.html
Just to clear things up, I met up with him in front of a school in San Pedro.

He seemed like an honest, stand up guy.

Brought his daughter out in his arms too.

Nowadays, you just don't know.

I hope this gets resolved between everybody.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 10:36 AM   #65
shanes14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
shanes14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownshanes14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownshanes14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownshanes14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
show up at his address.
shanes14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 03:24 PM   #66
dookiedang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
dookiedang is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dookiedang
^^^^^ then???
dookiedang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:56 AM   #67
MTRPS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
MTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
idk about all this i talked to him today in person and he told me that someone hacked his stuff. but it would make no sense to post something that you only have one of multiple times if they were already sold. this guy is chill and very easy going i met him at a track event like last year back in october. it is possible to get hacked on here because one of my friends was hacked and he changed his password before anything had happened. but yeah he was out for a week because he went on vacation is what he told me, and when he got back he couldn't log into zilvia because it told him he was banned. but idk he is a chill guy and i dont think that someone that has a family would want to do something like this to mess up his own life with his bank account being $-2000+? why would you do that if you need to take care of your family you know. but hey like i said i really dont know but i hope everything works out for everyone in this situation. GL and i hope the best for all and everyone gets their money back because that is scandlus what happened. if you have any questions about him feel free to pm me for my number. my name is david for all of you guys

Last edited by MTRPS13; 06-08-2009 at 01:07 AM.. Reason: added info
MTRPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:07 AM   #68
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey976 View Post
thats interesting being that all the info i've gathered and seen shows he is in his mid twenties. approx 25

25 years old and already has a family. either he's really successful hand has plenty of money, or doesn't know what a condom is,
handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:20 AM   #69
MTRPS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
MTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by handinpants View Post
25 years old and already has a family. either he's really successful hand has plenty of money, or doesn't know what a condom is,
i would say doesnt know what a condom is
MTRPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:05 AM   #70
jmac636
Zilvia Member

Never know what he's actually up against with this economy. He could be laid off and desperate for money. All I know is when I communiacted with him he got back to me pretty fast via email or on zilvia and at the same period of time he delivered season passes to crimson rockett so believe whatever BS he says if you want too. I'm not buying the out of town on vacation BS.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:08 AM   #71
jmac636
Zilvia Member

Oh, also I got me some Sard 550cc on the way from "somedude". He shipped them out on sat. and I have tracking info just like it should be.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:20 PM   #72
Angronrb25
Zilvia Member

Angronrb25 is an unknown quantity at this point
ok I know alot of people have been gettinig scammed from srdubfiend me to so I thought

I bought the greddy catch can from him about two weeks and paid for it after I waited about 4 days I pmed him for the tracking number and he said he would he has been trying to ship alot of stuff at once to get a better deal so I waited for about 2 days and just recently found out he got banned

I contacted PHLIP and he gave me some ideas about what to do then jmac told me he had his number and was kind enough to give it to me so I called him ......... no answer but I left a message basically telling him that I would like either my catch can or my money back just so I can buy one

He sent me a text message basically saying that he sold that to someone else before me but because I paid for it he is takinf his off his 240 and sending it to me!!!

He has been super nice and respectful and I have been the same and for him to take it off his car and send it to me is really awesome

I am kinda thinking that maybe someone is or did hack his stuff because he has sent me pictures of the ups shipping label via phone and emailed me the ups label with all the info about the package

I will keep everybody informed when I received the package and to make sure it is the real thing that I bought
Angronrb25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 07:46 PM   #73
Homer_Simpson
Zilvia Addict

Homer_Simpson is on the path to ruinHomer_Simpson is on the path to ruinHomer_Simpson is on the path to ruin
Update: I have just recently received a tracking number from "srdubfiend" for the oil cooler kit.
Homer_Simpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 08:43 PM   #74
Angronrb25
Zilvia Member

I have 3 confirmations a picture on my phone .......... email from ups ........... and a tracking number all from srdubfiend
Old 06-09-2009, 01:18 AM   #75
Xracer
Zilvia Addict

Xracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to behold
That's all fine and dandy for you guys. The reaming 6 of us don't have shit.
Old 06-09-2009, 06:00 AM   #76
Jed_Atreides
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (82)
Jed_Atreides is making a name for him/her selfJed_Atreides is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 82 reviews
<-- don't have shit
Old 06-09-2009, 06:51 AM   #77
jmac636
Zilvia Member

My ass hurts from the reaming but it's starting to feel a "hole" lot better since my credit card company returned my funds.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:25 AM   #78
mikey976
Zilvia Member

yea no safc neo for me either.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:50 AM   #79
Angronrb25
Zilvia Member

have you guys tried to contact him and not just go off on him that is what I did and he responded to me ...... he really wants to clear his name he swears up and down someone did this to him and he didn't screw anybody over ....... he told me that before all this he had good standings with the people he dealt with ........ I just think everybody should try talking to him like a human and he will do his best to help you out
Old 06-09-2009, 11:03 AM   #80
mikey976
Zilvia Member

i sent an email the day i found out he was being accused as a scammer, asking what the deal was and to either refund my money or give me tracking info. I then received a return email cause i deced not to wait and filed the paypal claim to please please take the dispute off i will have you a tracking # later today. 1 week later still nothing si i went ahead and filed a chargeback.

not waiting for this type of thing regardless the circumstances i want my money back and im doing whats needed to get it back.

besides after further research i shouldnt have bought the safc anyhow and just got my car rom tuned for a lesser price
Old 06-09-2009, 12:06 PM   #81
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
If there is a Hacker I would suspect it to be his wife I just spent 15 mins of my time reading through this whole thread. I personally have not been ripped by him so no I am not a victim. I really do hope all you guys receive full payment refunds.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:19 PM   #82
Xracer
Zilvia Addict

I don't care weather or not it was him or not. Fact of the matter, he cant provide us with a definite solution. All he can say is try to get your money back from paypal. He is involved in the situatiation one way or another. He allowed this to happen and is responsible for it.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:03 PM   #83
dookiedang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
dookiedang is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dookiedang
sent him $ on the 2nd. found out hes a scammer on the 3rd and file a dispute the same day. im not waiting for anybody. its my money and i need it back, it doesnt matter who did it.
dookiedang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 01:29 PM   #84
Homer_Simpson
Zilvia Addict

Homer_Simpson is on the path to ruinHomer_Simpson is on the path to ruinHomer_Simpson is on the path to ruin
I've finally received my package back from him as promised and everything is as when I sent it out to him.

For what it is worth, he could have easily not send anything back to me at all since I traded with him and did not went through Paypal like you guys did.

I hope you guys get your money back.
Homer_Simpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 07:28 AM   #85
jmac636
Zilvia Member

For what it's worth, he made a trade with you and never followed thru with it, so now that he has a reputattion he's trying to turn it around. That's great you got your parts back. I also got my money back and 550cc sards for a better deal, so win win for me.
Old 06-13-2009, 03:30 AM   #86
SmogSUX
Zilvia Junkie

SmogSUX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to SmogSUX
Bump....I paid for a Greddy Catch Can brand new on 5/31...still nothing. I await his reply.
Old 06-13-2009, 11:40 AM   #87
Xracer
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac636 View Post
For what it's worth, he made a trade with you and never followed thru with it, so now that he has a reputattion he's trying to turn it around. That's great you got your parts back. I also got my money back and 550cc sards for a better deal, so win win for me.
How did you get your money back? Charge back? Did they finalize it already?
Old 06-13-2009, 01:17 PM   #88
SmogSUX
Zilvia Junkie

<---still don't have shit...emailed him and he said this:

Sorry, I sent out the only catch can that I had to another buyer already. I never wanted to sell it in the first place. There has been
a lot of problems with my zilvia and paypal account. I am waiting on a respond from paypal still. Try to get your funds back from paypal.
Or from your bank if possible. Sorry for all your troubles.

So...pretty much we're all SCREWED...a couple of my buddies do their purchases through my paypal since they don't have it..but they pretty much just give me the money and tell me what to order..long story short some other banned dude on here got away with $180 from him and paypal ruled in my favor, but was unable to get funds from the other party. This means we were left with nothing...paypal is a damn joke. They don't protect your money..they just take their percentage of your transactions and do nothing else...this is ridiculus!

I'm willing to bet that this is going to be exactly the same.

and to srdubfiend...if your "friend" who is close to you is the one who did it and you don't want to turn them in because they're "too close" your "close friend" is throwing your life into hell. Doesn't sound like a close friend to me. I could leave 10k sitting on my table in a room of my close friends, leave for a week and when I come back I know it would still be there unless they put it somewhere safe because I'm dumb leaving 10k out..

This almost does sound like srdubfiend is involved with this scam...just speculation though. Not trying to accuse anyone, but I was screwed out of $77.25 which is a FULL day of work for my poor ass. That's enough money to feed me for a long time. And knowing it was just stolen sure as hell doesn't make me happy at all...that and somehow someone having access to your bank account, paypal, atm card, etc all at once and being able to draw this out long enough to wait for a couple thousand dollars to clear and withdraw...this just doesn't add up. If you said he pulled the money from an atm..guess what? Max you can pull from an atm is $200. And that's WITH atm card and PIN..and to top that off atms take pictures of the people who use them. It is EASY to take care of this, find out where and when the money was withdrawn and then find them on camera. EASY EASY EASY...I want action and I want it now.

If you want to clear your name, take action. Turn in your friend. Do whatever. If it really was your friend the minute someone fucks you over and drags your name through the mud, leaves you with 2k im debts....guess what? Not your friend. So again, TAKE ACTION IF YOU WANT TO CLEAR YOUR NAME!
Old 06-13-2009, 01:43 PM   #89
SmogSUX
Zilvia Junkie

Just to add to all of that. I'm sure the mods/admins can check that the IP was from this guy's house when he was "gone on a trip"....so yeah. That one person who had access to your house better cough up ALL the money or something...cuz I'm not going to sit here and take this.
Old 06-13-2009, 01:54 PM   #90
91tofordee
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
91tofordee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmogSUX View Post
If you said he pulled the money from an atm..guess what? Max you can pull from an atm is $200. And that's WITH atm card and PIN
no, i just withdrew 1000 dollars....not true.
91tofordee is offline   Reply With Quote