Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-01-2017, 08:10 AM   #2641
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Ok so there's more Fate. I've yet to see but planning to. Two films stay night: heavens feel and ground zero. Sharing for any Fate fans.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2017, 08:36 AM   #2642
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
Ok so there's more Fate. I've yet to see but planning to. Two films stay night: heavens feel and ground zero. Sharing for any Fate fans.
Are they out already? Also, Fate Grand Order (first order) came out about a month ago
Old 02-01-2017, 08:47 AM   #2643
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
I don't know about heavens feel but I've seen one of the battles from ground zero on youtube(eng sub). Spoiler: Lancer (the blue guy) from unlimited bladeworks is a caster in here. Apparently, he learned some rune magic so is able to take the caster role. Can't wait.

Edit: you're probably right about it being Grand Order.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 08:56 AM   #2644
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADIDASilvias View Post

Death Note
Monster
Claymore
Fullmetal Alchemist Original Series
These are on my to watch list but dont feel motivated to start these yet. I know Death Note, Monster are classics but havent checked out claymore yet.

For OG FMA series I probably wont start it... Idk I didnt think brotherhood was all that. It seem a bit too well rounded as a show and didnt stick with one theme or feel. I thought it was okay, dont see the hype in a lot of people saying its the best ANIME EVER.

I think it might have a different effect if I watched it early on before other shows. I found out that the shows I watched early on had a bigger impact than shows I watch now.
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 08:59 AM   #2645
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
I don't know about heavens feel but I've seen one of the battles from ground zero on youtube(eng sub). Spoiler: Lancer (the blue guy) from unlimited bladeworks is a caster in here. Apparently, he learned some rune magic so is able to take the caster role. Can't wait.

Edit: you're probably right about it being Grand Order.
Haha yeah that's it. I thought this first movie (the one you're talking about) was entertaining but kinda cheesy. Also looked up Heaven's Feel, the first movie should be out in march or so. If you haven't played the VNs or anything be prepared to feel real shitty about Sakura's life.
Old 02-01-2017, 09:04 AM   #2646
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
I saw the trailers for the new Fate stuff and looks super dope. I think Im going to wait off till its finished and have a dub lmao which shouldnt be long since its pretty popular.

I hope there is more movies coming out this year, last year seems like there was nothing besides No Na Wa Kimi, another pokemon movie, and Digimon.

I never liked the Lancer from UBW, was a good character for the story but the one from Zero is still legend. Has one of the most fucked up death in the series besides Illyasviel
Old 02-05-2017, 07:51 PM   #2647
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
season 2 of konosuba has started yall
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 02:47 PM   #2648
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
season 2 of konosuba has started yall
Megumin is objectively the best character of Winter 2017
Old 02-07-2017, 03:17 PM   #2649
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacotaco345 View Post
Megumin is objectively the best character of Winter 2017

Megumin is best gurl 4 sure
Old 02-07-2017, 04:09 PM   #2650
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Watched the Team Four Star version of hellsing. Does that count? Cuz if you haven't seen it, you need to.
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 05:49 PM   #2651
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Finish Gundam 08th and Kinos Journey. Didnt see the hype of 08th as the best gundam series, seemed pretty meh and ended out of now where while Kinos was sooo good. When the last episode came and didnt see another episode start I was super bummed. Show is hella depressing if you want to sit down and just have a day to in that sorta mindset.
Old 02-23-2017, 12:18 PM   #2652
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

I finished re-watching gundam wing for the first time since i was like 6... I'll probably watch endless waltz tonight but holy shit that was a lot of political fuckery in 49 episodes.
Old 02-23-2017, 02:54 PM   #2653
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Felt the same way rewatching couple years ago. Its crazy how we never pick up or notice these things and all we care about is GIANT ROBOTS !!!!1111

Just watched Trigun since I was a kid, remembered bits of it but damn it was a good series start to finish. Also a lot of themes that went over my head as a kid.

I feel like rewatching a series again. Either Gundam 00 since it was the first anime I watched since I was a jit, Samurai Jack since new season is coming out soon, NGE since its been awhile or just gonna rewatch Bebop since 90% sure I'll be getting " You're gonna carry that weight" tatted somewhere because of normal life shit going on and its a nice reminder for me.
Old 02-23-2017, 02:58 PM   #2654
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Not really related but I started to get back into reading so anyone has any decent book recommendations throw some. First time reading for fun in years. Read Flowers for Algerion again and two days ago finished A Clockwork Orange since it was the last Kubrick movie I havent seen and the book was pretty good. Now im about to start Fahrenheit 451
Old 02-23-2017, 03:26 PM   #2655
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b View Post
I feel like rewatching a series again. Either Gundam 00 since it was the first anime I watched since I was a jit, Samurai Jack since new season is coming out soon, NGE since its been awhile or just gonna rewatch Bebop since 90% sure I'll be getting " You're gonna carry that weight" tatted somewhere because of normal life shit going on and its a nice reminder for me.
LOL trust me NGE doesn't get any more digestible now that your brain works better, I rewatched that last year and the second half still didn't make any sense.
Old 03-06-2017, 01:40 AM   #2656
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Finally finished Assassination Classroom, I'd say it's a top 10 for me. Good series with great emotional range.
Old 03-06-2017, 07:38 PM   #2657
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

I thought it was rather good but didn't like how much OP that blue hair dude that looked like a girl got towards the end. Not in my top but the teacher has one of the best back stories and character I would say.

Not sure if "anime" but started rewatching Samurai Jack. The reboot starts next week and its been YEARS and looking back at all the stuff I took for granted as a kid watching is crazy. Such a beautiful show.
Old 03-06-2017, 10:53 PM   #2658
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Anybody been keeping up with DB Super?

So the Universal Survival tournament is a battle royal with a time limit?

Funny how Goku is seen as a villain by the other universes since hes so damn strong.

Theory: Goku is going to play into the whole villain role to bring the best out of the other universes. Goku will also debut a new level beyond Kaio Ken SSGSS. Beerus did say during battle of Gods that once Goku felt the god power it felt natural to him. My guess is that the Kaio Ken SSGSS is natural to him now too and in turn will ascend it. They kinda tease this in the new intro.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 11:17 PM   #2659
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
goku the ultimate douche power. fuck ya'll universe... ya'll gonna die!

BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 03:53 AM   #2660
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
goku the ultimate douche power. fuck ya'll universe... ya'll gonna die!

Lmao for reals
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 07:08 AM   #2661
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Gantz CGI movie on netflix pretty badass and straight to the point if you don't wanna watch the anime.
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 09:57 AM   #2662
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
gantz anime is a must watch. if want to know wtf is going on.
Old 03-11-2017, 11:00 AM   #2663
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
gantz anime is a must watch. if want to know wtf is going on.

you are right but i think they did a great job giving you some sort of loose outline for first time viewers, but sticking to true form of the anime plot win win.
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 03:52 PM   #2664
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Gantz anime was crazy, but the manga went sooooooooooooooooooo much farther off the deep end, it's a shame the anime never caught up.

I'm still keeping up with DB Super, I'm getting some hints of them trying to lay out an evil Goku story here.
Old 03-11-2017, 09:26 PM   #2665
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Seen the first episode of the reboot for jack.... just WOW

Its basically like the cartoon when you were a kid but cranked up quality and aged up A LOT. First time about 13 years since I stayed up on a saturday night waiting for a new episode if Samurai Jack.

By far the best thing to come out in the west animation wise in a long long long time
Old 03-14-2017, 08:51 PM   #2666
Mintyboy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Mintyboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Just started The Devil is a Part-Timer. Pretty funny show lol
Mintyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 03:53 PM   #2667
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post

I'm still keeping up with DB Super, I'm getting some hints of them trying to lay out an evil Goku story here.
I've been watching the Sub'd episodes on Crunchy Roll. How do you figure an Evil Goku?
240sx_sr20det is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 07:35 PM   #2668
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sx_sr20det View Post
I've been watching the Sub'd episodes on Crunchy Roll. How do you figure an Evil Goku?
I'm think I'm one episode behind, but if you're all the way caught up it seems like his thrill for a fight is taking priority over safety of all the universes. It's basically his own fault that the weaker universes are facing annihilation and Goku is showing zero remorse after completely giving Beerus a middle finger on not pushing the idea to Zen-Oh. Then once again when one of the other guys from a different universe tried to paint Goku in a bad light in front of all the other universes, Goku basically shrugged it off.

I'm not saying he's going full blown evil, but his actions have hints of being way different than usual, whether it's intentional or not.
Old 03-31-2017, 06:38 PM   #2669
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

hero academia 2nd season finally
Old 04-01-2017, 12:00 AM   #2670
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Good animes you're watching or have watched?

Konosuba season 2 was good , watching dis show called gabriel dropout now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk