Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 08-20-2008, 06:44 AM   #31
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Video doesn't work. /nvm/ Quote linked worked.

Any top view images of the course layout?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2008, 10:14 AM   #32
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
look up orange show drift or NOS drift on You Tube. There are a ton of vids
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 10:32 AM   #33
Sexxxyslide
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
Sexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sexxxyslide
calling all drivers!!! where you guys at?? afraid of the walls?
Sexxxyslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:10 AM   #34
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexxxyslide View Post
calling all drivers!!! where you guys at?? afraid of the walls?
If I get my car together by then...I WILL show...
Old 08-20-2008, 11:19 AM   #35
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
Double Ditto.
Old 08-20-2008, 11:36 AM   #36
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring View Post
Double Ditto.
I definitely want to see that Beamer drift. haha.
Old 08-20-2008, 02:56 PM   #37
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Im hoping today my sleeve for my coilovers are sitting at my door,

This weekend I will be fabbing coilovers and tuning that car up,

I cant wait to see what 500 bucks will do...
Old 08-20-2008, 04:15 PM   #38
Sexxxyslide
Zilvia Junkie

Sexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfection
lets get it going!!
Old 08-21-2008, 10:31 AM   #39
drift monster
Leaky Injector

drift monster is an unknown quantity at this point
its time to graduate from balcony. step yo game up!
drift monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 11:47 AM   #40
markx

Trader Rating: (2)
markx is making a name for him/her selfmarkx is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Just sent payment.
markx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 01:41 AM   #41
Sexxxyslide
Zilvia Junkie

yay!!! another payment sent...
Old 08-24-2008, 09:17 PM   #42
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Payment SENT!!! I will be ready to learn all you can teach.
Old 08-25-2008, 12:20 PM   #43
Sexxxyslide
Zilvia Junkie

cant wait to see you out there drifting with real walls that could really mess stuff up......good job Ernie for signing up!!!
Old 08-25-2008, 03:15 PM   #44
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
HAHAHAHA...I am gonna ziptie used tires all around my car to protect the walls from me.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:26 AM   #45
Jeff Jones
Zilvia Member

Jeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
karl if you need some help let me know I'm down to help.
Jeff Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 12:55 PM   #46
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Get it done Karl.
Old 08-27-2008, 05:30 PM   #47
Sexxxyslide
Zilvia Junkie

anymore drivers...i still need around 6
Old 08-27-2008, 06:39 PM   #48
FIlthy 24O
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
FIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
well yeah im an idiot is this close to santa monica just moved and bought a car im ready for some track time.....this is a great possibility

GARAGE BOSO...........ROOTS AND CULTURE
FIlthy 24O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 10:25 PM   #49
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Hillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I want to go soo bad but I'm out of town that weekend. Have fun guys it's a fun course. If you haven't signed up yet pick your balls up off the floor, toss them in your car and charge that $#it.
Hillkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 10:33 PM   #50
newblood
Zilvia Junkie

newblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to newblood Send a message via MSN to newblood
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexxxyslide View Post
ka or whatever it is....its always fun no-matter what.....you just have to get the best line and you will be able to clear it no problem...but see you next time...!!!
seriously

i ran that shit in my single cam

tommy competed in tandem in his stock ka

so did warren g,

jeff abbott did it in his miata as well

ha i almost forgot cyrus ran it in that one corolla coupe with like an open diff or something
Old 08-27-2008, 10:35 PM   #51
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIlthy 24O View Post
well yeah im an idiot is this close to santa monica just moved and bought a car im ready for some track time.....this is a great possibility
Yeah, its maybe 1 1/2 drive. not to bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillkill View Post
I want to go soo bad but I'm out of town that weekend. Have fun guys it's a fun course. If you haven't signed up yet pick your balls up off the floor, toss them in your car and charge that $#it.
WORD!!
Old 08-31-2008, 05:05 PM   #52
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

what's up? No one else down to drive? TEN drivers yo, mad seat time.
Old 09-01-2008, 09:14 PM   #53
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 09:16 PM   #54
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
turns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turns101
Crazy Michael is going to NOS.

Its a fun track. I just go no ends boys..
Old 09-02-2008, 12:05 PM   #55
Jeff Jones
Zilvia Member

Jeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of light
It's gana be a fun day. I say we have a big ass BBQ
Old 09-02-2008, 12:16 PM   #56
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
BBQ sounds like a good idea, im in

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 03:59 PM   #57
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Big spicy sausages....yum yum.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:15 AM   #58
Sexxxyslide
Zilvia Junkie

2 more weeks...
Old 09-04-2008, 09:25 AM   #59
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I want to go but have an event the very next week. I'll give you a call.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:11 PM   #60
Jeff Jones
Zilvia Member

Can we give ride a longs?